Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-16-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
What is that Adar? I'm curious. It seems small, i can't understand clearly.
Ok, I had a proper look at it. It's a Russian social website translated as "in contact". There is an astrology page on it with different charts of known people. I found Abs chart on it together with a Russian article about him and his premature death. I have no idea who the astrologer is but they have his moon at 1 Deg Scorpio! Can you not see the chart at all? I had to enlarge it on my phone and it came quite clear. It's a funny chart tho, not astro.com. let me try send u the link for the site itself

Last edited by Adar; 09-16-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Unread 09-16-2020, 07:36 PM

Re: My dad is not my biological father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adar View Post
Ok, I had a proper look at it. It's a Russian social website translated as "in contact". There is an astrology page on it with different charts of known people. I found Abs chart on it together with a Russian article about him and his premature death. I have no idea who the astrologer is but they have his moon at 1 Deg Scorpio! Can you not see the chart at all? I had to enlarge it on my phone and it came quite clear. It's a funny chart tho, not astro.com. let me try send u the link for the site itself
I can see the chart a little bit. Ok, i am looking at the chart putting moon at 1 degrees scorpio. Is there any explanation why 1 deg scorpio given? Mc/ic in taurus scorpio, this axis is about family ; and other house cusps don't make sense to me dear Adar. No, i can't agree with this. My analysis he either has scorpio or gemini ascendant.

1 deg scorpio makes ascendant capricorn, putting all his stellium in the first house. It doesn't seem fitting, what do you think? I wonder why that birth time was taken as his birth time.

Last edited by neptunian; 09-16-2020 at 07:44 PM.
Unread 09-16-2020, 07:41 PM

Quote:
I can see the chart a little bit. Ok, i am looking at the chart putting moon at 1 degrees scorpio. Is there any explanation why 1 deg scorpio given? Mc/ic in taurus scorpio, this axis is about family ; and other house cusps don't make sense to me dear Adar. No, i can't agree with this. My analysis he either has scorpio or gemini ascendant.
Neptunian, nope, no explanation whatsoever Can you see the ASC? Am I blind?

Ok, just checked again, there is no tob there either. No houses.

Last edited by Adar; 09-16-2020 at 07:46 PM.
Unread 09-16-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Neptunian, nope, no explanation whatsoever Can you see the ASC? Am I blind?
I can't see from that image the ascendant. I calculated myself, dear Adar, 1 degrees scorpio gives capricorn ascendant which I don't agree.
Unread 09-16-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
I can't see from that image the ascendant. I calculated myself, dear Adar, 1 degrees scorpio gives capricorn ascendant which I don't agree.
Yeah, probably some dodgy site
Unread 09-16-2020, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Yeah, probably some dodgy site
I don't know dear Adar. Can it be possible to contact with the site? Interesting, i wonder why his chart calculated that way, is the information reliable or not. But so far, depending on all the things we analyze, capricorn asc with those house placements don't relate.
Unread 09-16-2020, 07:59 PM

I'm nearly sure his mc/ic leo aquarius. I will think about superstition thing, it can give us another clue. Scorpio ascendant puts pluto in 9th house, 9th house is about beliefs. Pluto there may cause obsess over some beliefs.

By the way, do you have any information about his mother?
Unread 09-16-2020, 08:25 PM

Quote:
I'm nearly sure his mc/ic leo aquarius. I will think about superstition thing, it can give us another clue. Scorpio ascendant puts pluto in 9th house, 9th house is about beliefs. Pluto there may cause obsess over some beliefs.

By the way, do you have any information about his mother?
The mother died very shortly after his dad was killed in WW2. Some information sources say she died because of grief. She had two children, his older very sick sister and Ab. It's all that I could find about her.
This is what I know about his appearance: short, angular facial features, all knowing eyes. Somebody said he should have been a priest with those eyes, lol. Let me find some pics of him, may be it will help.

Last edited by Adar; 09-16-2020 at 08:30 PM.
Unread 09-16-2020, 08:32 PM

Here is one
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg received_336341877412408.jpeg (13.9 KB, 3 views)
Unread 09-16-2020, 08:33 PM

Another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200910_165451.jpg (34.0 KB, 3 views)
Unread 09-16-2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
The mother died very shortly after his dad was killed in WW2. Some information sources say she died because of grief. She had two children, his older very sick sister and Ab. It's all that I could find about her.
This is what I know about his appearance: short, angular facial features, all knowing eyes. Somebody said he should have been a priest with those eyes, lol. Let me find some pics of him, may be it will help.
)

Ascendant is more to do with physical appearance. Scorpio risings eyes really a giveaway. Moon is more to do with inner life, how we feel inside, how we act at home, with close ones.

He is scorpio rising dear Adar in my opinion. His looks and nose makes me think this way. All transits and house placements already point out to a scorpio asc;after looking at these photos, i more strongly think, he seems like a scorpio rising.

Last edited by neptunian; 09-16-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Unread 09-16-2020, 08:55 PM

Have you read these descriptions on the forum? Maybe these descriptions can give you an idea.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=25131
Unread 09-17-2020, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Have you read these descriptions on the forum? Maybe these descriptions can give you an idea.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=25131
Yep, I have read it just now, he does sound like a scorp rising. Gonna read Libra too and the rest
Unread 09-17-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Yep, I have read it just now, he does sound like a scorp rising. Gonna read Libra too and the rest

After reading, let me know what you think. Maybe you will catch something to do with his appearance.
Unread 09-18-2020, 06:51 PM

Adar, what i found in your charts

Asteroid Minerva, name of Pallas in Greek mythology. Considering Pallas has an association with father-daughter relations, and minerva = pallas. I think Minerva also has a daughter symbolism.

And his Minerva asteroid is 10 degrees virgo, conjuncts your Sun.
Unread 09-20-2020, 10:58 PM

Hi, Neptunian, sorry I have disappeared, please forgive me, I will write to you as soon as possible. Just need to find myself right now. Got a bit lost, if u know what I mean. Thank u, dear, for all your help, you are a treasure and made me feel so much better. With love, A. S. 💖
The Following User Says Thank You to Adar For This Useful Post:
neptunian (09-20-2020)
Unread 09-20-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Hi, Neptunian, sorry I have disappeared, please forgive me, I will write to you as soon as possible. Just need to find myself right now. Got a bit lost, if u know what I mean. Thank u, dear, for all your help, you are a treasure and made me feel so much better. With love, A. S. 💖

No problem dear Adar, hi nice to hear from you. I hope you feel better and will feel better. Of course, i can understand you.. you need time to reflect...thanks for your good words. I'm here whenever you want, we can talk. Take care, dear Adar. Lots of love. <3
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
Adar (09-23-2020)
Unread 09-23-2020, 08:35 AM

Hi again, Neptunian, you come thru as an amazing person. I have never been in therapy, lol, but in my ideal world all therapists should be like you. I would love to see your chart, if that's possible? Also can I see Ab's chart with tob as you think he was born at?
neptunian (09-23-2020)
Unread 09-23-2020, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Hi again, Neptunian, you come thru as an amazing person. I have never been in therapy, lol, but in my ideal world all therapists should be like you. I would love to see your chart, if that's possible? Also can I see Ab's chart with tob as you think he was born at?

Thanks a lot for your kind words, dear Adar. I hope you feel better. You'll be surprised now, since i'm an adopted child, my birthday is not accurate. Just a few years ago, i learnt that i'm adopted.. i'm trying to rectify my own chart analyzing transits and many other things. but some placements; i have cancer sun, jupiter in gemini, north node is aquarius. I have no info about my birth parents for now, this makes arriving at a conclusion difficult, i can't analyze 4th/10th axis.

I'll put Ab's chart after looking at some more things.
Unread 09-23-2020, 02:07 PM

I want to look at his Solar arc and solar return charts when he died. I'm not very experienced with these techniques but i want to analyze as much as i can do, dear Adar.
Unread 09-23-2020, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Thanks a lot for your kind words, dear Adar. I hope you feel better. You'll be surprised now, since i'm an adopted child, my birthday is not accurate. Just a few years ago, i learnt that i'm adopted.. i'm trying to rectify my own chart analyzing transits and many other things. but some placements; i have cancer sun, jupiter in gemini, north node is aquarius. I have no info about my birth parents for now, this makes arriving at a conclusion difficult, i can't analyze 4th/10th axis.

I'll put Ab's chart after looking at some more things.
OMG. I never thought such situation might even be possible. My heart goes out to you, now that I found out about my dad, I can't even begin to imagine how it makes you feel. Are your adoptive parents have been good to you? Have you a good relationship? I think it's amazing that I met you at this forum! How did you find out that you are adopted? By chance or did your parents tell you?
neptunian (09-23-2020)
Unread 09-23-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
OMG. I never thought such situation might even be possible. My heart goes out to you, now that I found out about my dad, I can't even begin to imagine how it makes you feel. Are your adoptive parents have been good to you? Have you a good relationship? I think it's amazing that I met you at this forum! How did you find out that you are adopted? By chance or did your parents tell you?

Yes, there is such a situation dear Adar. i was born the year when saturn neptune uranus were conjunct in capricorn. my stellium trines your sun. You know outer planets move slowly.

Thanks for understanding me. <3 You telling understand how i feel in this situation.. hearing this, so supportive.

My adoptive mother is a very good person, i love her so much. I don't have a close tie with my adoptive father. He is focused on himself. I was very sad because of lacking fatherly love; now i'm used to it. I experienced my saturn return, i've begun to feel more mature. now i have more acceptance with situations i can't change.

I've been always interested in astrology; but after learning that my birthday is inaccurate, i've begun to do deep research in astrology. I try to look at from the positive side but you can know how i feel inside... )

Yes, it is so wonderful we met here dear Adar. we can relate each other's situations more easily.

Of course, they didn't tell it.. it was a few years ago.. i heard them talking, it was a deep talk.. they didn't guess i was there at that time. I confronted with them with that intense feelings, they didn't tell anything about my birth parents. I think they keep someone's secret...i wonder if i will able to learn one day...

Before learning i'm adopted, i was feeling it and had suspicions; because no physical resemblance... lack of early photos...
Now i'm in the process of rectifying my birthdate. I'll share with you when it happens, I hope. Thanks for the support.
Unread 09-23-2020, 08:32 PM

What an incredible story. I am gobsmacked. So you know you have sun in cancer but there is no birthday? Saturn/ Uranus/Neptune conjunction was on for 2 or so years, do you know the year you were born? Oh, my, your story is so moving, I feel like sending you birthday cards every day for the whole month of Cancer! 💖 If you get 30 or so "happy birthday, dear Neptunian" next July, you will know it's me, lol 💖
Unread 09-23-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
What an incredible story. I am gobsmacked. So you know you have sun in cancer but there is no birthday? Saturn/ Uranus/Neptune conjunction was on for 2 or so years, do you know the year you were born? Oh, my, your story is so moving, I feel like sending you birthday cards every day for the whole month of Cancer! �� If you get 30 or so "happy birthday, dear Neptunian" next July, you will know it's me, lol ��
Haha, dear Adar, you made me laugh )) <3 the year is 1989. They don't know the accurate day, the problem stems from this They tell different things.

Wish they showed some attention at that time about learning my birthday... i think they were so happy to find a baby, they didn't even think about what is the baby's accurate birthday...

I think God wanted me to be the person who finds her birthday with sooo much effort.
Unread 09-23-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Haha, dear Adar, you made me laugh )) <3 the year is 1989. They don't know the accurate day, the problem stems from this They tell different things.

Wish they showed some attention at that time about learning my birthday... i think they were so happy to find a baby, they didn't even think about what is the baby's accurate birthday...

I think God wanted me to be the person who finds her birthday with sooo much effort.
You certainly came across to me with a lot of capricornian levelheadness and patience since you first replied to my question. I can feel Capricorns from afar, lol. All my bff's are caps. My daughter is cancer with cap rising. She had an adult head on her shoulders since she was a kid. You are still very young from my perspective , but you have wisdom and very logical way of thinking. A very wise young lady))) And you know, I find God has a fabulous sence of humour. Sometimes I laugh just because He makes me laugh, especially at myself, lol.
neptunian (09-23-2020)

Tags
biological, father