Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Going deep to sort things out, without being distracted by surface appearances, should help make it better. But, look for aspects that are interfering with the processing.

Thank you šŸ˜Š do you think then retrograde isnā€™t such a bad thing/negative. I always see retrograde as negative. Itā€™s the mercury ret reputation but then that must be pop astrology

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes the description seems really apt for Mercury and Jupiter.

One interesting thing I didn't know before today is that planets apparently have occasional very short retrograde periods. Astroseek shows some Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto retro periods of 20 days and under. Wonder what the astrological significance of shorter retro periods is.

Do you have Venus retro, hkk? Nothing wrong with being a little more inwardly focused or conscientious about energy (if that is accurate).

I didnā€™t know that either. Interesting.

My natal Venus is direct

david starling

The technocrats like Gates knew what the impact of 5G would have on the human immune system long before it was deployed. They predicted a pandemic of global proportions, but went ahead with it anyway. :devil::alien:

david starling

As astrologers, we're pyschically "tuned in" to the unseen influences that shape our lives, and those around us. Got a BIG one coming up, Jupiter exactly conjunct Pluto, in tropical Capricorn, on June 29/30. Train's coming, tracks are already vibrating, we're on high psychic alert.

I'm not seeing it as necessarily bad, just uncomfortably World-changing.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
As astrologers, we're pyschically "tuned in" to the unseen influences that shape our lives, and those around us. Got a BIG one coming up, Jupiter exactly conjunct Pluto, in tropical Capricorn, on June 29/30. Train's coming, tracks are already vibrating, we're on high alert.

I'm not seeing it as necessarily bad, just uncomfortably World-changing.

Oh no! šŸ¤¦šŸ½*ā™€ļø thatā€™s all we need.

Ukpoohbear

Lately Iā€™ve encountered peopleā€™s shadow and the negative behaviour that follows because they donā€™t want to acknowledge it. Other transits in my chart are causing negative situations to come my way, negative people. Kinda struggling in the sense that Iā€™m just so fed up with the negativity.

david starling

This is like the Ancient Greek "War of the Titans" (I).

Zeus/Jupiter and Pluto were brothers, along with Poseidon/Neptune. They overthrew Cronos/Saturn, and avenged his destruction of Ouranos/Caelus:)uranus:), god of the Heavens.

But, Saturn escaped his imprisonment, and regained power over the planet, which is now at the root of all the World's problems. War of the Titans (II).

david starling

Lately Iā€™ve encountered peopleā€™s shadow and the negative behaviour that follows because they donā€™t want to acknowledge it. Other transits in my chart are causing negative situations to come my way, negative people. Kinda struggling in the sense that Iā€™m just so fed up with the negativity.

As the saying goes, "Fasten your seatbelts folks, were in for a bumpy ride!"