Help plz!

GPrincess

Will he return or not?

Hello i am a little new in horary i would appreciate a little help! The question was: Will he return to me? Here is the chart! astro_w2gw_03_horary.31133.37213.gif

Last edited:

katydid

I am not an expert in horary, so don't take this as gospel. Hopefully someone can correct me if I am wrong.

But you are Mars and he is Venus, and he is making an applying sextile---so I say YES, he will return to you in 2 weeks? [ or 2 days, or 2 months--not good with timing]

I am not sure it is a permanent return however.

Iced8Ace

It does not look good. He (Venus) is in your 12th house but that is his turned 6th house, which means he may be preoccupied with health issues or problems with his employees. The sextile aspect between Venus (him) and Mars (you) lacks reception, meaning he feels nothing now. Rather, I agree with Luce, it seems like there's some hard feelings on your part (Mars is in the detriment of Venus). Moon's next aspect (which indicates what will happen next) is pretty bad and points to much difficultly and another potential break up, probably over work since Sun rules the 10th house. He'll be back. More trouble than it's worth, I think.

GPrincess

Thank you all for your answers!! It has always been hard between us...nothing new i guess :( the thing that he doesn't feel a thing...i guess irritates me more...

erinj

Hello

Also Mercury is retrograde the problems may arrive when it goes direct he will have changed his mind or changed in a way that will cause the problems.

rafaella

Opposition between Moon and Sun stands out and will come into play. I agree with others, yes he will but perhaps you will wish he didn't? This is not a longterm relationship....:sad: