When will I get a girlfriend?

Govind

I'm 25 and have never had a girlfriend before. Not even close. All my friends and the people I know my age have either been in long term relationships before or are in one right now. I feel like I have completely missed that experience so far in my life. And I really don't see how its going to change any time soon.

Growing up I was quite introverted but recently I have become more social and have quite a reasonable sized group of friends and I go out socially quite a bit. I also have a bit of a stutter but I don't really let that hold me back. I have quite a few girl friends too so I know I am at least decent at creating rapport with women. I just cannot manage to meet a suitable girl that is single who is also into me.

So what's the issue? Is there something in my chart blocking me? And will I meet anybody soon?

I see this year october Jupiter will conjunct my natal Venus, before that it will oppose natal moon ruler of 7th house. So maybe around then? I'm not sure.

I've posted a question similar to this on the horary forum a couple times before but have been told that a horary chart can't really answer this question and looking at solar arcs, transits and progressions would be the best way to do it. So if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_g_201429.24913.13732.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_g_201429.24913.13732.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 22
I don't know but I really hope someone helps you out!

It kind of annoys me how controversial questions or random things get so many replies & input but people like you never get any help on here.

Goodluck, I hope you find someone.

And if all else fails, dating sites and Craiglist could work. :tongue:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Any help please?

Looking back in the archives......

Over the past year, you have asked this same exact question 4 times, and each other time people have responded with what you need to do. Now you are back here again asking the same question.

It might be that astrologers here are tired of answering it for you again and again and again. It certainly is for me.

Govind

Looking back in the archives......

Over the past year, you have asked this same exact question 4 times, and each other time people have responded with what you need to do. Now you are back here again asking the same question.

It might be that astrologers here are tired of answering it for you again and again and again. It certainly is for me.

As I said in my opening post I've asked this horary question a few times and each time I get told that horary isn't the best way to answer this question. So here is my natal chart.

But each time I have gotten at least a reply or two from people who haven't seen my questions and provide me with their astrological or non astrological perspective. I always appreciate these responses very much and have taken the advice and have tried to apply them in my life.

I was told in one about a year ago that I'm not very social by looking at my chart and I have worked on that by going out a lot more and meeting new people. I was told in another one that my speech problems are holding me back from getting a girlfriend do i started seeing a speech therapist about 6 months ago who I have made big strides with. I was told that I was obsessed with a particular girl that is just simply not into me. I have since cut her out of my life.

So here I am again.I apologise if I'm 'annoying' anyone by posting my chart in this section of the forum.. I'm just looking for some more help and guidance. Feel free not to reply