Is it true that people want to steal Sun in the 8th House's energy?

I'm sorry but this happens to me all the time... I tend to attract people in crisis's. I've helped so many friends in my past, because I saw potential in them that no one else did. My best friend since the 3rd Grade, I got her to lose weight, I took her shopping, I introduced her to an amazing salon and a hair straightener, I taught her how to dress, I taught her how to use the right make up, I always payed whenever we went out, I even helped her with her photography and showed her how to use Photoshop to benefit her work and years later, she turned on me. She never appreciated anything except when I just disappeared and stopped talking to her... Because she didn't think I knew what was going on when she went around and backstabbed me, but I knew all along. And she'd write messages to my twin brother on Facebook, saying how I was the greatest friend she's ever had, how she's never even loved a boyfriend like she loved me and all this nonsense but once you turn on me, my revenge is completely ignoring you and never ever speaking to you again. I feel like she took a lot of my energy and drained me of it.

This other guy, he was fat like ****. He was a loser. Everyone hated him. He had no friends. He couldn't even talk to women. I'm gay and I literally pretended to be straight to go on a double-date with him and not make things awkward so I could get atleast one of the girls to take his virginity, LMFAO... And it actually worked. I introduced him to all of my friends, I got people to like him, I even got his *** to shower and be clean, showed him that dressing like a thug won't attract women, got him to be a gentleman, to wear cologne, to go to the dentist... I bought this loser out of his SHELL. And what does he do?

After I have my breakdown, become awkward and everything, he turns on me, the people I introduced him to, he talks **** to them about me, exposes my secret and all this nonsense. Not grateful for anything I did for him, not even appreciative. People used to bully this guy for crying out loud, I even saved his *** from getting beat down from one of my old weed dealers.

Now here I am, completely drug free, transformed, got rid of my Anxiety issues caused by drugs, something that most people NEVER overcome, refused to take crazy medications that mess with your brain and I'm ready to go out into the world again, stronger, wiser and better then I've ever been... But how the HELL am I supposed to trust ANYONE after experiences like this? People I genuinely help with all of my heart, because no one else cared about, and they turn on me. Is this like some kind of fricking trend with Sun in the 8th House people? People stealing your energy and then turning on you? How am I even supposed to trust a potential relationship partner now?

ashriia

Rather than focusing on them, it's better to focus on yourself and see where the problem lies. Give some thought to why you are trying to "save" other people, and what your motives really are. And your light is not going to be stolen without your consent, that is you would need to give too much of your energy to one person in order to feel depleted by them. and that is what you are choosing to do, no one is forcing you to do that.

The best thing would be to set up some boundaries for yourself. And when you give don't expect anything in return or praise for doing so. I mean, you help because you want to/choose to. You don't have to. And people are not going to remain in gratitude to you for doing so. It just will never work out like that.

I speak from experience.
good luck. :smile:

Rather than focusing on them, it's better to focus on yourself and see where the problem lies. Give some thought to why you are trying to "save" other people, and what your motives really are. And your light is not going to be stolen without your consent, that is you would need to give too much of your energy to one person in order to feel depleted by them. and that is what you are choosing to do, no one is forcing you to do that.

The best thing would be to set up some boundaries for yourself. And when you give don't expect anything in return or praise for doing so. I mean, you help because you want to/choose to. You don't have to. And people are not going to remain in gratitude to you for doing so. It just will never work out like that.

I speak from experience.
good luck. :smile:
The first friend, from Grade 3, I didn't try to save, we were just best friends for YEARS, and I helped better her, because I cared about her, and I never, ever expected anything in return, I'm not like that, but I do expect to be appreciated as a friend, like I'm sure most people do. And when I'm going through a rough time, I expect real friends to be there for me, like I am there for them, not because they "owe" me, because that's what real friends are supposed to do for eachother.

As for the second person, the dude, I admit, maybe I did try to "save" him, but it's because I felt sooo bad for him and no one seemed to care about him. And in the process we became great friends, and I never asked for anything or feel like he "owed" me anything, but I didn't expect him to turn on me for no reason, especially since I was there for him, and not appreciating what a great friend I was. Like who does that? And even if they don't appreciate what I did, that is totally fine, but don't turn on me... Especially AFTER what I've done. Like how ungrateful and it doesn't even make sense to me. Like how evil can you get?

But you're right, I am going to set boundaries with people, and I'm not going to trust people, because a lot of people are just not trustworthy, they are not real friends. These last few years I learned that my family are the most important thing to me.

miquar

Hi Lascivious. You did wonderful things for both those people. They can't take that away from you by being ungrateful. With am 8th house Sun you shine by entering into relationships with others which bring about transformation. Their transformation involved reinventing themselves on one level, though it seems perhaps that the resentment arising from their dejected 'former lives' has remained in tact, causing them to turn on you. Hopefully in time they'll see that they are not yet truly empowered and will work on themselves further to deal with this resentment.

As for you, perhaps these relationships will have a transformative effect on you by showing you where you need affirmation from others. I'm not saying that you had a dodgy ulterior motive for helping these people - just that we all need some recognition for our solar creativity and that we can all benefit from minimizing this need.

Your actions were well beyond the call of duty, but they could have been partly motivated by a need to be recognised by someone. This is perfectly normal, but it also normal for recipients of solar magnanimity to feel ambivalent about the help they receive, and this is partly because they inevitably feel a little used as well as helped.

The 8th house throws up very complex dynamics, being a water house. Present dynamics are likely to be rooted in early family dynamics, however subtle these may (or may not!) have been. You could approach you problem by developing trust in your capacity for self-affirmation, rather than trust in other people. This may have the effect of drawing a different type of person to you in future as a knock-on effect, but either way you'll be in a better place.