Cancer-Scorpio love doomed?

crewlgurl

Banned
Hello dear stardust fellows,

I stumbled on a description in the internet on a not astrologically professional website when I was bored (and maybe a bit desperate) about the Cancer Scorpio match. Let's make it short, it's this one:

Both Cancer and Scorpio’s sometimes tend read people very well. While they crave love and affection they are very guarded. So when a Cancer and a Scorpio find each other and find this could be a match, they don’t follow their judgment instead they flee the other way out of fear. Being similar as they are, no one actually took the steps they need to. Together this combination leads to lost love stories and the what-ifs that haunt them.

Now... I know that this is not the professional way to look at astrology and synastry since it is only based on sun signs. I read them sometimes just for fun. But the thing is that this describes the energy between me (Cancer-through and through) and a man I have a crush on so huge that it is not describable (who is actually a Libra on the Scorpio cusp with dominant Scorpio and Pluto so I see him definitely more as a Scorpio than a Libra).
I recognized that we felt so indescribably attracted to each other from the beginning that we backed off out of fear completely. It is years ago but I still can't forget about him and I feel that he cannot forget about me, either. It may sound unbelievable to those who never had this kind of feeling but unfortunately, this is real.
I am so scared to lose him one day to someone else but I cannot take a step towards him either because I am soo scared of these deep emotions I feel for him. It could hurt me badly. And I know that he feels the same. We kind of make liiittle steps towards each other now and then but then pull back again. But always, always have an eye on each other to not lose the other.

I was surprised to read this description of this pairing as most often you read that Cancer and Scorpio is the perfect match and everything between them is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. But this one is sadly accurate.

If anyone had a similar case like this or even a totally different or could give me an advice how to overcome this fear of intensity or what to do in general I would very much appreciate it. This love drives me to insanity ...
If natal/synastry charts are wished, tell me.

Thanks.

crewgurl