First step to getting help with anger

Imhere11

Banned
So I've realized over time that my anger and other peoples anger arent the same my anger is very uncontrolable and violent.

I find my self wanting to hit ppl or things anytime im angry,hell sometimes when Im having a heated debate with friends I find myself wanting to hit them just because they dont agree with me.

I never really gave astrology any attention,until the other day I read up on it and it described me to a tee for the most part.

I just want some feedback from anyone who can give input on my horoscopes or astrology signs.

I am a cancer(July 7th) my sun is also Cancer

MY:
Moon is Taurus
Mars is Pisces
Uranus is Sagittarius
Saturn is Sagittarius
Jupiter is Taurus
Pluto is Scorpio

I also have:
Mars square Saturn
Mars square Uranus

Any input on why I may get angry so quick and want to get violent even quicker?

Thanks

Roudic

Hello welcome!! I completely understand your anger troubles I have the same, (more of repressed anger that goes off like a bomb from emotional Abuse)) I know you will enjoy your stay here however don't except an reading to actually fix these problems its up to you its a pretty big step in spiritual consciousness to search for answers in astrology II know once your chart is posted im most certain many skilled astrologers will guide you through understanding your chart. :D

wilsontc

Staff member
anger problems, to Imhere

Imhere,

Just because you have an "anger problem" is not an excuse to troll the Forum. People offer their ideas and are as helpful as they choose to be. If you can use what they suggest, fine. If not, ignore it and pay attention to some other post. Making hostile replies about whether or not you liked what they contributed is trolling and will result in you being banned from the site if you continue that behavior.

Warning,

Tim

Imhere11

Banned
Anger Issues

I dont know how to post chart from mobile phone but my birthdate is:

July 7th 1988 5:47 AM Detroit,MI

I have a super quick temper and lash out verbally and physically at anyone in my way.

Can someone please give me more insight on just the anger aspects and why I tend to get violent and feel so much rage when angry.

Thanks

Sinveil

Re: Anger Issues

Well, judging from your natal chart (which I examined at http://astro.cafeastrology.com) there's a very interesting process in your personality when it comes to wrath. As you say, you're not quite the patient person that can endure,endure,endure,endure and then get pissed and bring out the freaking apocalypse to the one who simply "overdid it" at pissing you off, and you won't be angry at him for like....the rest of your life.

You're "angerment process" is tied directly to your feelings due to your Sun & ASC belonging in Cancer and your Mars (the Planet telling you how to react to anger) belonging in Pisces. These 2 very emotional water signs are VERY easily hurt but usually such people are passive and they keep anger within themselves thus becoming introverted (most often then not). Due to your Moon however, belonging in Aries - this opens your personality to high-doses of aggression and since the Moon is the ruler of people's emotions, such an aggressive Moon (due to Aries) will not tolerate people who hurt your feelings. Still, Pisces is a very submissive sign and it's unusual for such a "war-torn" planet like Mars to occupy it.

Im guessing that you easily tick and give people a "piece of your mind" and then easily forget about those people as Aries and Pisces are like this "finish and go to the next" type of sign but I might be wrong as Cancers specifically are incredibly unforgiving and remember other people's wrong doings, especially directed to the Cancer for the rest of their lives.

Edit: As a metaphor for your "emotional angerment process" I though of this; The soldier (The Sun,ASC & Mars) responsible for the operation of a huge Cannon (The Moon) is very ticked at can be tempted to shoot that Cannon even against orders, as for him, the Cannon is just too easy to shoot and the reasons for shooting someone are just too easy to come.

Last edited:

Imhere11

Banned
Well, judging from your natal chart (which I examined at http://astro.cafeastrology.com) there's a very interesting process in your personality when it comes to wrath. As you say, you're not quite the patient person that can endure,endure,endure,endure and then get pissed and bring out the freaking apocalypse to the one who simply "overdid it" at pissing you off, and you won't be angry at him for like....the rest of your life.

You're "angerment process" is tied directly to your feelings due to your Sun & ASC belonging in Cancer and your Mars (the Planet telling you how to react to anger) belonging in Pisces. These 2 very emotional water signs are VERY easily hurt but usually such people are passive and they keep anger within themselves thus becoming introverted (most often then not). Due to your Moon however, belonging in Aries - this opens your personality to high-doses of aggression and since the Moon is the ruler of people's emotions, such an aggressive Moon (due to Aries) will not tolerate people who hurt your feelings. Still, Pisces is a very submissive sign and it's unusual for such a "war-torn" planet like Mars to occupy it.

Im guessing that you easily tick and give people a "piece of your mind" and then easily forget about those people as Aries and Pisces are like this "finish and go to the next" type of sign but I might be wrong as Cancers specifically are incredibly unforgiving and remember other people's wrong doings, especially directed to the Cancer for the rest of their lives.

Edit: As a metaphor for your "emotional angerment process" I though of this; The soldier (The Sun,ASC & Mars) responsible for the operation of a huge Cannon (The Moon) is very ticked at can be tempted to shoot that Cannon even against orders, as for him, the Cannon is just too easy to shoot and the reasons for shooting someone are just too easy to come.

So what about my Mars squaring with Uranus and Saturn and my Uranus being out of bounds does that have anything to do with me getting violent at times?