Is there something serious going on in my body?

MJ82

And by this, I mean separate to the chronic illness that I know I have - is there something serious going on in my body that I don't know about yet?

I'm having medical tests for pain I'm having in different places. I've now got a lump on my spine and am awaiting insurance approval for an MRI.

Attachments

• Horary 2 copy.jpg
    Horary 2 copy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 39

waybread

I don't think so-- but I think your chart shows a lot of worries about your health. You are symbolized by Venus; and your health by the 6th house ruler Jupiter. Both these planets are strong: Venus is domiciled in Taurus, Jupiter is exalted in Cancer. Venus has moved past a sextile with Jupiter, so nothing seems to be coming to a crisis point. The moon is exalted in Taurus, and applies to a sextile with Jupiter. Before it gets there, though, it will oppose Saturn in Scorpio in the second house. This could suggest either financial worries, or some concerns about the body parts represented by the 2nd: your neck and shoulders. Venus and moon are in the 8th house, suggesting worries about either death or the female genital or eliminative parts of the body.

Chiron in your 6th house suggests that something is hurting, but could this be as much psychological as physical?

MJ82

I don't think so-- but I think your chart shows a lot of worries about your health. You are symbolized by Venus; and your health by the 6th house ruler Jupiter. Both these planets are strong: Venus is domiciled in Taurus, Jupiter is exalted in Cancer. Venus has moved past a sextile with Jupiter, so nothing seems to be coming to a crisis point. The moon is exalted in Taurus, and applies to a sextile with Jupiter. Before it gets there, though, it will oppose Saturn in Scorpio in the second house. This could suggest either financial worries, or some concerns about the body parts represented by the 2nd: your neck and shoulders. Venus and moon are in the 8th house, suggesting worries about either death or the female genital or eliminative parts of the body.

Chiron in your 6th house suggests that something is hurting, but could this be as much psychological as physical?

Hi Waybread, thanks for the feedback. Yes I've been having a lot of real health issues, but the lack of clarity and diagnosis only increases my worry, because I know I'm having issues! But the worry is certainly there...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hello MJ, sorry to hear you are experiencing such troubles.

You are signified by Venus at the tail end of Taurus on the cusp of the Ninth house. I have some concern of Venus's imminent arrival into Gemini as showing a deterioration of your health as Venus will lose a lot of essential dignity (domicile and triplicity) during this Sign-change. Does Venus's placement in the Ninth speak of anything to you? Are you perhaps seeking aid from prayer and meditation instead of more common or secular treatments?

I am also concerned about Mars in the First and the possibility of surgery (since Mars rules the doctors), I would have liked to see Mars more dignified (focused and surgical) as opposed to its debilitated state (wild and shotgun).

We will see afflictions to your health from the Sixth house and planets afflicting L1 or the Ascendant. Luckily there are no planets afflicting L1 at this moment but Jupiter as L6 is a little intimidating since he is also very strongly fortified, also the Sun is applying a Square to the Ascendant. Jupiter in Cancer has signification over the heart, and the Sun naturally signifies that organ as well. How is heart health lately?

I am further concerned by Mercury as L12, very strong in Gemini, retrograde, and moving out of combustion. Is your chronic condition becoming more severe due to Mercury's recent return to his dignities?

I am optimistic about the Sun's placement on the MC as showing everything being revealed and you receiving a proper diagnosis, however I hope that your MRI scan is not until after Mercury is past the Beams of the Sun, or at least until he is out of Combustion.

MJ82

Thank you Kaiousei no Senshi.

I don't have any heart troubles that I'm aware of! But another way of looking at Jupiter (and co-ruling my 6th here) is it's relationship to the liver, right? My chronic illness (lifelong) is liver disease, though mild. I wonder if my question was not well formed for horary, as my chronic illness is potentially serious, but I was asking about anything new or as of yet unknown...

My issues have been body pains, including aches in my back, spine and other areas, and burning in my foot but only when I walk. I've been tested for all sorts, including bone cancer and negative thankfully!

I'm not getting anywhere regarding a proper diagnosis, and now I've noticed a small lump on my spine, which could be my spine protruding I guess, but also a muscle knot. It's hard and doesn't move or hurt when pressed.

We'll see... thanks for your feedback. Transit-wise at the moment, I have Pluto squaring and Uranus opposing my natal 6th house ruler (moon) which sits in my 8th house. Transiting Neptune is also in my 1st house and quincunxing my 6th house ruler moon, so I wonder whether misdiagnosis could be possible, or diagnosis elusive.

Jupiter is transiting my natal 6th house which should be good luck, but I know it can also expand problems and bring them to light. I don't know what's going on really :sideways:

MJ82

p.s. the 9th house placement means nothing to me - I'm not religious. What does the 9th signify health-wise?

waybread

Healthwise the 9th includes the hypatic system, the hips,sciatic nerves, and thighs. Organized religion belongs to the 9th, but so do overseas travel, higher education, philosophy, and other activities that enlarge your mental horizons.

Have you looked at your birth chart, progressions, and transits for evidence on your health conditions?

MJ82

Sciatic nerves could be a clue I guess. Yes I have looked at my transits and progressions - I've attached the chart here below.

As per my last post above, I do have some hard aspects from Pluto and Uranus to my 6th house ruler (moon in natal 8th), and Jupiter transiting my 6th (which could mean good health or quick resolution to health issues, or expanding health problems).

Attachments

• astro_245gw_04_me_201466.35947.11440.jpg
    astro_245gw_04_me_201466.35947.11440.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 16