Facial features and doubt about my ascendant... help

Dis Pater

Banned
Hello to all!

I've got the Sun, Moon and Mars in Leo, but there's doubt about my ascendant, because I do not know the exact time of my birth (it's between 10:30 and 14h)... and I know that the ascendant is one of the most important issue in the natal chart, and that is why I like to know what my rising sign is actually.

I read on this forum that the ascendant can be identified by facial features... since I became intrigued with astrology only a month ago, any help would be welcome.

These are some of my pictures:

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

reastre

from picture I guess it could be fire sign (f.e. Sagitarius rising has long face and hair line like fire sign).
post your chart with midpoint of known time frame, because planets on ascendent can modify common sign features.

Dis Pater

Banned
from picture I guess it could be fire sign (f.e. Sagitarius rising has long face and hair line like fire sign).
post your chart with midpoint of known time frame, because planets on ascendent can modify common sign features.

Well, there are two possibilities- or Libra or Scorpio.

Here's two examples of my natal chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_03_sasa_sasaa.34749.13444.gif&res=100&va=&cid=b87fileMAuAie-u1361635680

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_03_sasa_sasaa.34481.28504.gif&res=100&va=&cid=b87fileMAuAie-u1361635680

reastre

to me it looks like Libra rising, with ruler Venus in Virgo exact trine Capricorn Neptune, because something Neptunian in air. Of course Pluto and Scorpio gives infuence also, as it still could be in first house.

AquariusPixie

I think its libra as well, maybe you should look over libra and scorpio and see which suits you best. and see if the house description suits you as well for either one.

Dis Pater

Banned
Cancer Ascendant?

It is not possible. There are only two options- Libra or Scorpio.

AquariusPixie and reastre, I looked at some descriptions of the Libra and Scorpio, and I personally would say that I fit into the Scorpio, primarily due to the character... I'm a little more aggressive for one Libra ...

It is not possible. There are only two options- Libra or Scorpio.

AquariusPixie and reastre, I looked at some descriptions of the Libra and Scorpio, and I personally would say that I fit into the Scorpio, primarily due to the character... I'm a little more aggressive for one Libra ...
Your Mars in Leo could make you aggressive.

I think you're a Libra ASC because Scorpio ASC tends to have very thin facial features, thin, almost pointy-like ears, cheeks that fall in, really thin lips, defined jawline, huge lashes, "boney" like features.

Libra Ascendant: https://www.google.ca/search?q=libr...24&bih=667&sei=CJSCUfP1Jem2yAGa7oHwDQ#imgrc=_

waybread

Can you repost your charts? Your images expired. If you don't have an accurate birth time, it's probably best to use a whole-sign house system (which you can do at www.astro.com on their free charts pages.) The quadrant systems like Placidus are very time-sensitive with respect to house cusps.

If you save your charts to your computer, you should be able to upload them as clickable thumbnails, by using the "go advanced" feature at the bottom of your next message.

How would you say other people describe you when they're mad at you? ((Sorry if this seems negative, but it is a decent diagnostic.)

Indecisive?
Intense?
Secretive?
Having an innate sense of taste/style?
Fair-minded?
Vengeful?
Lazy?
The observer who is not observed?

AquariusPixie

My childrens Father is also a libra ascending, but he also fits the scorpio ascending description. but he looks like a libra ascending. look like a libra but act like a scorpio

reastre

as I saw your chart Scorpio stays in your personality house like second layer, so you could feel like it, but I also noticed that asteroid Eros and Lilith ascends in Libra, so they could give that impression.

waybread

Oh, well- we could go with Libra rising in a late degree, with a bunch of Scorpio in the first house, as well.

Your images expired again. You can't link your post to your chart @ Astrodienst. You have to either save it to your computer and upload it to a post via the "go advanced" feature; or else store it on another site that you can link.

dude123

Banned
How sure are you that you were born between 10:30 and 14h? Did someone said so? Did your birth certificate said so? I just want to make sure just in case.

[deleted non-astrological remark - Moderator - Note: please keep the comments to astrology]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dis Pater

Banned
Oh, well- we could go with Libra rising in a late degree, with a bunch of Scorpio in the first house, as well.

If I am, for example, Libra rising, whether anything changes because I have Pluto in aspects with Sun, Moon, Venus, Neptune and Saturn?

Btw, in both cases, my dominant planet is Pluto, and then goes Sun.

Your images expired again. You can't link your post to your chart @ Astrodienst. You have to either save it to your computer and upload it to a post via the "go advanced" feature; or else store it on another site that you can link.

Sorry, I do not know what's happening with me during these days... this high temperature hit me in the head :biggrin:.

Here it is:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_enzo_dis.48731.30558.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_enzo_dis.48731.30558.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_2gw_03_enzo_dis.48780.32945.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_enzo_dis.48780.32945.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Dis Pater

Banned
How sure are you that you were born between 10:30 and 14h? Did someone said so? Did your birth certificate said so? I just want to make sure just in case.

Birth certificate said 13:45, but my father who was present at childbirth said that there were about 11 and that the time in the birth certificate probably was a mistake :unsure:...

[deleted response to non-astrological remark - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Either birth time puts Pluto in your first house, squaring your sun and moon. This is going to give your outward personality and physical body a lot of Plutonian intensity, even if you have Libra rising.

You know what? I'd go for Libra rising, probably in a later degree than you see with the default 12:00 birth time. This will move Pluto closer to your ascendant, but keep Libra rising. Several posters have commented on your good looks. Although this might just be your genetic inheritance, Libra is ruled by Venus, the principle of attraction, and she is augmented by an exact trine to Neptune. I'll bet you can really turn on the charm-- when you want to.

If we take Scorpio rising, it would not only give a lot of intensity, but the first thing people would sense about you would be that Pluto- sun/moon square. No doubt you feel it intensely, and your social contacts find out about it soon enough, but it probably won't give you people complimenting you on your appearance.

However, the two "outside" birth times, while not changing much else in the chart, do put your sun and moon in different houses. By house, the sun is your sense of identity; where you feel most like yourself. The moon indicates your feelings, emotional nature; and in some contexts, your mother or sense of home.

The 9th house is about broading your life experience and mental horizons, whether through international travel, higher education, developing a life ph8ilosophy, or theology. The 10th house is your sense of career, or vocation in life.

Do you feel more like the true you in one house or the other? If your sun-moon sits right on your MC, you may have a strong feeling of needing to achieve greatness in your career. (Whether you do this or not is another matter!)

Your sun/moon square Pluto will give you a lot of drive and determination, either way. Unfortunately it can be an energy of "dominate or be dominated" where you construe one person's win as your loss. Ambition in the workplace is good, but co-workers may react negatively to a sense that you try to dominate them.

If we look at your Uranus-Saturn-Neptune stellium, it is in the second house of money and your possessions in the one chart; and in your third house of communications, siblings, short-distance travel, and your neighbourhood in the other chart. If you have siblings, how was your relationship with them? These planets are well-aspected, but they should give some pretty unusual relationships; maybe a lot of turmoil. What about the neighbourhood where you grew up? How would you describe your personal finances?

Then we would also see a shift with Venus, Mercury, and Mars from the 11th house of friends to the 10th house of career. So keep an eye out for such house shifts, and see which one suits you best. Of course, you can get some seeming contradictions; in losing, for example, your sun-moon from the 10th to the 9th, while gaining Venus, Mars and Mercury in the 10th. Yet each planet has a different meaning, which should help some. Venus and mars, for example, are the "sexy" planets. In the 11th, you may start up a passionate relationship with a friend. In the 10th, perhaps with a co-worker.

One other thing you might do is think about your Uranus transits into different signs and houses. Uranus rules sudden change, and the changes should happen according to the new sign and house. This wouldn't be something like graduating from high school, which affects your whole graduating class, but something more unique to you personally.

Whichever rising sign you ultimately think is the best fit, I would suggest you work with the whole-signs house system, unless or until you are able to get your chart rectified, or suddenly find an accurate birth time. [This happened to me, incidentally, after my mother died, and I went through some of her old documents and papers. Until then, I didn't have an accurate birth time, either.]

Last edited: