Change? When?

Lemmpi

I have had deep feelings towards my friends. I seems tone doomed. I’m too afraid of talking about it with him..again. We had discussions about 6 months ago. He did tell me directly that he isn’t feeling the same. But didn’t return my feelings. Maybe he doesn’t want to lose my friendships.

Anyway I have hard time with myself. My question is when will things change with him. I’m not believing it will become love story anymore. I just want to know when this situations ends. Perhaps I will change my mind or I will talk to him again or something will happen that turns things to new direction.

Please help I’m very sad about this and basically crying everyday.

Lemmpi

Please someone?
I’m feeling hopeless, moon in the 12 house confirm this too. There is 0 degree applying square between us. Is this the change I’m hoping for?

ameliaastrology

Hello

What change exactly did you have in mind? Change could be anything. Being friends again is a change. You getting over him is also a change. Even him writing you an email calling everything off could be a good change from a long-time perspective.

Your question was too vague, too deliberately evasive to generate any meaningful answer.

Either way, it doesn't look like Venus (he) is in the position to do much good, so don't rely on him to start healing. My advice is to recover, move on, and when you're ready, you can consider rekindling your friendship.

Mars (you) here, beholding the ascendant, at least seems to have some strength to take better care of yourself. Why cry everyday over a man who already confessed that he doesn't love you? You don't have to answer me. But please be good to yourself.

Amelia

Chrysalis

His lot of love for you is @ 13 Taurus conjunct Dsc. You mars sextile this lot, and the lot ruler and him venus square you mars. The problem here is the Sun which burns venus. Sun has got in the way of him having any feelings for you the same as you do for him. Sun is a male planet and rules his 4th house. So maybe he feels like he could never settle with you properly or someone in his family is causing him to back off emotion wise.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Don't waste your time on this one. There is almost nothing positive coming out of this chart, I am afraid. Venus and Mars, the two main significators are moving towards a square. The Moon is in its fall. He is in your 8th house of sorrow and that is what he will bring to you. You, as Mars, has some strength in Pisces and will come out of this if you put your mind to it. Good luck

Lemmpi

Thanks for all answers, too bad I saw them just now :/ Well i got more rejection all right. I told my friend again about my feelings as I think he has feelings for me too. But he is still backing off. He was leading me on himself! :( But now when I bring this up he doesn’t want any dating/ relationship etc with me :(

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Thanks for all answers, too bad I saw them just now :/ Well i got more rejection all right. I told my friend again about my feelings as I think he has feelings for me too. But he is still backing off. He was leading me on himself! :( But now when I bring this up he doesn’t want any dating/ relationship etc with me :(

Thank you for dropping an update.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Amelia