Will I be alone forever?

wan

Hello. I have casted a chart asking if I would be alone forever. Suffice to say, emotions are running high. I could almost write a poem.

Any thought is appreciated.

Attachments

• alone.gif
    alone.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 48

IleneK

Premium Member
My dear wan, I am sorry that you feel compelled to ask this question. Moon in the 12th opposite Saturn symbolizes the isolation or estrangement you may be feeling.

Horary does not answer "forever" questions, like "Will I ever get married?" or "Will I be alone forever?"
This chart does suggest that now or in the near term, is not a favorable period for a long term satisfying relationship.

tikana

Hello. I have casted a chart asking if I would be alone forever. Suffice to say, emotions are running high. I could almost write a poem.

Any thought is appreciated.

I am not looking at the chart bc it has a lot of issues. Last 2 years iy has been hell for a lot of people.
So questions like that do not suprize me.

tikana

My dear wan, I am sorry that you feel compelled to ask this question. Moon in the 12th opposite Saturn symbolizes the isolation or estrangement you may be feeling.

Horary does not answer "forever" questions, like "Will I ever get married?" or "Will I be alone forever?"
This chart does suggest that now or in the near term, is not a favorable period for a long term satisfying relationship.

questions like Wan's need to be looked not as we do normally 1/7 but moon (emotions), venus(feminity), asce ruler as head. it tells us where is the querent experiencing phobia if any. Questions like that have a tendency of showing uneven past relationship where a querent felt betrayed or with a heart break.

The Everqueen

I want a man in my life so bad, I could cry.

Why do you think having one will solve all your problems?! You need to work on your self-concept or else what little self-esteem you have will create problems once you do find one. Another person will not fix what you think is wrong in your life only you can do that.

wan

Why do you think having one will solve all your problems?! You need to work on your self-concept or else what little self-esteem you have will create problems once you do find one. Another person will not fix what you think is wrong in your life only you can do that.

You are quite correct, queen.

To be honest, I am not sure if I have self-esteem or self-concept issues. I probably don't, cause I am generally a pretty happy and content person in other areas of my life. However, the thing is, I am 42 and I have never had a boyfriend, ever. I don't think this is normal. And I really think that if I don't find a man now, I will never be able to find one as I get even older.

The Everqueen

You are quite correct, queen.

To be honest, I am not sure if I have self-esteem or self-concept issues. I probably don't, cause I am generally a pretty happy and content person in other areas of my life. However, the thing is, I am 42 and I have never had a boyfriend, ever. I don't think this is normal. And I really think that if I don't find a man now, I will never be able to find one as I get even older.

It's never too late - 42 isn't old - I wish I was still that young! You're probably concentrating on it too much, don't look at every man you meet as a potential boyfriend/husband, it'll scare them off! Have you tried reputable dating sites rather than the likes of Tinder? There is someone for everyone. It's not simple now in light of what is going on in the world but that can't last forever. Go out with your friends and have fun, don't make it a manhunt. You will find someone just don't stress about it - when you finally relax about it someone will show up!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you, tik.

questions like Wan's need to be looked not as we do normally 1/7 but moon (emotions), venus(feminity), asce ruler as head. it tells us where is the querent experiencing phobia if any. Questions like that have a tendency of showing uneven past relationship where a querent felt betrayed or with a heart break.

Like,

?

tikana

Thank you, tik.

Like,

?

Its more than that
Look at what house saturn rules- 5th

Moon opp saturn is in 12th is not just isolation but disconnection between the wants. Her emotional needs were NOT met in a previous relationship. Notice merc it is in 5th house she is really really focusing on wanting a relationship but the problem is

Merc does not want Jupiter (peregrine)
Venus rejects Jupiter
moon wants Jupiter by triplicity (maybe there is another jupiter hiding in the dignities table) but we have no aspect

Then we look at merc retro combust - not good

Venus is retro dispositor saturn

Jupiter in 7th - no suitable mate om radar

:(

I am not seeing a compatable person around nto for a while + we have combustion incoming and Sun is malignant.

Last edited: