Advice for this SR Chart?

scarlett

Hi!
I am frightened with my next SR chart. Don't event know how to intèrpret it or if by moving somewhere else I could change things.
The most prominent aspect:
SR Uranus placed on my IC opposing SR Jupiter placed on my MC.
By transit, uranus will be opposing my Mars -located on natal MC-.
Any advice will be much appreciated.
I am thinking about several possibilties:
-sudden death of family female membres (I hope it's not my own)
-change of work (I like where I am but type of work is PERMANENTLY changing and unstable in terms of activity)

Needless to say that I drive extra carefully (only when necessary) and try to be veeery cautious (maybe my Saturn is telling me to do so).

Per transits, I have lately been undergoing Saturn conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint (which squares my opposite moon/sun).

THank you.

Attachments

• astro_31at_01_alex_2017.jpg
    astro_31at_01_alex_2017.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 35

zodiacangel

If you're married I think you might have a baby.

A new house, an important event for a brother or sister.

It's a good year why worry?

AtlanticPacific

Agree with zodiacangel about possible motherhood (could even be meeting someone with kids you play a motherly role to if you're currently single). Overall looks like definite change with work and career and maybe even how you earn income. And possible relocation connected to your work. (Sorry have to run now and can't delve any deeper)

keywine89

Hi!
I am frightened with my next SR chart. Don't event know how to intèrpret it or if by moving somewhere else I could change things.
The most prominent aspect:
SR Uranus placed on my IC opposing SR Jupiter placed on my MC.
By transit, uranus will be opposing my Mars -located on natal MC-.
Any advice will be much appreciated.
I am thinking about several possibilties:
-sudden death of family female membres (I hope it's not my own)
-change of work (I like where I am but type of work is PERMANENTLY changing and unstable in terms of activity)

Needless to say that I drive extra carefully (only when necessary) and try to be veeery cautious (maybe my Saturn is telling me to do so).

Per transits, I have lately been undergoing Saturn conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint (which squares my opposite moon/sun).

THank you.

Mercury virgo in the 9th house isn't great. Becareful when travelling. Also sun and moon are opposed in square houses. Again, becareful! Unless, virgo/mercury or pisces/neptune in your natal chart are in lackluster houses.
Capricorn ascendant is activating the 10th and 8th houses. Mars in the 10th house and saturn in the 8th house alerts to problems with people of authority. No job loss just underhanded tactics. On the bright side, your job or the government is holding money owed to you. You might want to search around for that.

wishfish

Hi Key Wine, I think you transposed the inner and outer circles, The inside is the natal chart. I was confused by this also so I looked at the bottom where it lists the degrees of the planets, for example: the natal moon is in Pisces so that is the natal chart.

I love how it is in Spanish!
Revolucion Solar
Luna
Mercurio...
so romantic, I'm changing my astro to Spanish!

wishfish

Scarlett: I agree with everyone here: you do not need to worry like you are.
Anyway, you can't avoid the Jupiter/Uranus transits to your natal MC/IC but a Jupiter transit to your MC is a good thing, right?
Maybe changes at home because of positive career or social status change? marriage? new job? Jupiter 4th house SR also says new home or renovations, but good things for your family!
You may feel more nervous/moody than usual with that sun^moon combo (plus Jup/Ur tension). Maybe lots of commuting or buying a car. Saturn 5th house: not alot of fun to be had, but that may be your choice to work more or put your mind to practical things... based on some personal experiences from past SRs: I also am always wary and worried when I look at my upcoming Revolucion Solar!
** but I think you have a pretty good looking SR his year, no worries!