2022 SR chart 5/7th house fully loaded (relationship?!)

turtlepower

Single for years, it was rather exciting to look at my solar return chart for next year and see that there is definitely potential in meeting a very significant person. I suppose I'm looking for validation, and personal experiences with these aspects/transits, and whether you met anyone of significance during that time frame.

most notable SR aspects:

- Mars/Venus/Saturn/Juno/Union (asteroid) conjunction in 5th house
(overlay 8th house in natal)

-Uranus squared to Mars/Venus conjunction (sudden meeting?)

- Sun in 7th house

- Ruler of the ascendant in the 7th house
- Jupiter conjunct descendant
- Neptune in 7th (dream romance come true?)

What do you reckon? Am I finally coming into union?

Attachments

• astro_32gw_carolanne_20221115.50750.187258.jpg
    astro_32gw_carolanne_20221115.50750.187258.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37

JoZi15

I'm excited for you!

Let me first say that I am very green at this but I believe in practicing in order to get better. And then a wise member of the forum will come along and correct us!

But oh my god. I would definitely say that romance (5th H) and partnership (7th H) are focus points this year. I think it's interesting that your ASC is in Virgo (being solitary) which would describe how you're approaching your new year. So that is interesting right away.

Your 5th H Ruler (Saturn) is conjunct Juno (I think, it's difficult to see the actual degree numbers) at the 6th H Cusp. It could mean all the energy in the 5th H serves the 6th H - your day to day in the office (or wherever you spend your days working or in service).

It could mean creativity at work or your passion in service or getting along with co-workers or something like that if it is not about romance. Do you have children?

You mentioned Uranus square Venus. This could be a tension in relating that you experience and deal with this year. For example, perhaps you want to spend time alone (Virgo ASC) but there are new relationships (Venus in the 5th) or you are socializing more and it changes (Uranus) how you learn (9th H) or what you believe (higher values you are guided by) or there are disruptions in reaching agreements (engaging more with people can mean more chances for disagreements, etc.).

I know that outer planets in the 7th H are big influences. Jupiter directly on the DSC would seem like an ease in drawing people to you this year. Neptune could bring on a go with the flow kind of relationship, focused more on the way someone makes you feel or the connections you make on a deeper level rather than concentrating on the traditional structures of relationships (boyfriend, marriage, committed partnerships).

Did you not want to share the visual of this chart up against the natal chart so you can see where the ASC/MC/Venus/etc. fall? The strongest impacts from the SR chart will conjunct/square/oppose natal planets and points.

Excited for your year of putting yourself more out there!!! Adventures, for sure :love:

Good luck,
Jozi