[Horary] Who will be the UEFA 14/15 Champion?

fensi88

Re: [Horary] UEFA Champion?

I cast the chart for the moment when I understood your question: 11 Mar. 2015 5:39pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=21Vi49

Barcelona is represent with 1st house ruler Mercury, their oponents are represent with 7 house ruler Jupiter rx.
If we look dignities they are in slight favor of the Jupiter rx. Next Jupiter rx is in the House of Joy another + for oponents.
Mercury has aspect with Moon in fall so that does not help it. Also, Mercury has aspect (we look for aspects within +/- 3 degrees) with POF on most unfortunate fixed star Algol, so again that does not help Mercury.
Jupiter rx has aspect with dignified Mars (in its own sign), this helps Jupiter a lot. So to me it seams that Barcelona will not be the winner.

Jibreil

Banned

I cast the chart for the moment when I understood your question: 11 Mar. 2015 5:39pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=21Vi49

Barcelona is represent with 1st house ruler Mercury, their oponents are represent with 7 house ruler Jupiter rx.
If we look dignities they are in slight favor of the Jupiter rx. Next Jupiter rx is in the House of Joy another + for oponents.
Mercury has aspect with Moon in fall so that does not help it. Also, Mercury has aspect (we look for aspects within +/- 3 degrees) with POF on most unfortunate fixed star Algol, so again that does not help Mercury.
Jupiter rx has aspect with dignified Mars (in its own sign), this helps Jupiter a lot. So to me it seams that Barcelona will not be the winner.

Tx dear, your the sweetest :kissing:

sven555

I casted a chart a while ago as to who would win the Champions League.

The results i got:

A previous winner (10th house ruler was in retrograde).

That left Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Dortmund.

Next I tried to locate which country the team will be from.

The answer was the 2 finalists will be from the same country. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Dortmund.

So now, we look at what finals have occurred in the past between these teams (only between these 4 teams). We have Bayern vs Dortmund!

Result: Bayern vs Dortmund. Bayern to win!

sven555

Here is the data!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_177_cl_winner_hr.31126.39439.jpg
    astro_2gw_177_cl_winner_hr.31126.39439.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 28

fensi88

My prediction was wrong: Juventus 1 - 3 Barcelona !!