I got in car crash — Mars Transit my Ascendant

AppLeo

Hey fellow astrologers, just wanted to share some shocking and amazing news.

Mars is transit conjunction my Ascendant, and also opposite my mars.

I got in a car accident and almost got seriously injured
I’m really sore though that’s for sure, especially where my seatbelt went across my chest

My car hit a dead moose and then it flipped over and skidded on the asphalt for a good 5 seconds. Freaking crazy

It’s just really amazing how astrology has really shown to me how true it is. The fact that mars suggest conflicts of accidents when transit

Also Uranus and Venus are both conjunction transit my natal Saturn, which would could suggest a turn of events, especially a financial loss from a short term trip because these plants are in my 3rd house

Idk pretty crazy, exciting, and interesting stuff
I used to think astrology wasn’t really true, but this has restored my belief in it

AppLeo

Also, I would post my chart, but I’m on mobile and cannot use my laptop since well... I was driving to my apartment which is where my laptop is, but the car crash kind of stopped me lelelel

Bunraku

Also, I would post my chart, but I’m on mobile and cannot use my laptop since well... I was driving to my apartment which is where my laptop is, but the car crash kind of stopped me lelelel
Leo,
Aries is on your 3rd house cusp of short travels and vehicles. Perhaps that had something to do with it, being the rulership of Mars?
Mars was on your ASC, which also opposed your 7th house. You mentioned earlier that night that you asked someone to be in a relationship and he wasn’t interested. Do you think that might also be Mars?

AppLeo

Leo,
Aries is on your 3rd house cusp of short travels and vehicles. Perhaps that had something to do with it, being the rulership of Mars?
Mars was on your ASC, which also opposed your 7th house. You mentioned earlier that night that you asked someone to be in a relationship and he wasn’t interested. Do you think that might also be Mars?

I think mars and Aries 3rd house cusp applied to the car crash

Mars opposite my natal Mars could’ve also said something about the relationship..

I think Venus transit my natal chart Saturn explains the person I asked not wanting to be in a relationship with me. I asked him to be with me on Friday. Saturn is about losing or restricting, or at least getting clear about something and in this case a relationship cuz Venus

Zora

Account Closed
Hey fellow astrologers, just wanted to share some shocking and amazing news. Mars is transit conjunction my Ascendant, and also opposite my mars. I got in a car accident and almost got seriously injured t

attachment.php

Hello AppLeo,

as astrology is about exact data - to look for for the hole picture what happened day precise - what date and time round about did the acciddent happen ? A simple transiting mars aspect is not enough to get sincerely deeply injured. To get injured - ruler of health house -6th house - your mercury must have been activated as well.

And for a near to death shock experience ruler of 8th house - your sun by a kickstarting transiting planet as well.

On march 7th transiting mars as your 3rd house mental mind, thoughts and muscoskeletal system of the body- also ruling "the rolling- car in your chart" was on your ASC opposing your mars being natally in trine with your chiron.

Transiting pluto squared your libra lilith in 9th house, transiting mercury was retrograde semisexiling your 8th house leo mercury as health house ruler and co-ruler of 8th house with intercepted virgo- who has already been activated before by transiting saturn by inconjunct.

Kick starter was transiting venus on 7th march- squaring your sun as 8th house ruler but saving your virgo moon in 8th house being in conj with your 8t house moonnode by trine. Your life time was not yet over.

But better to take care for yourself and be more cautious until end of the year- if 8th house doors are opened by transiting saturn as the called lord of time - death and near to death experience can then happen and to be experienced in own life - as part of 8th house experience valid for anybody - also figuratively with things we use in daily life - get a tendency to get of function and "die"

Attachments

• Accident appleo.jpg
    Accident appleo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 440

AppLeo

attachment.php

Hello AppLeo,

as astrology is about exact data - to look for for the hole picture what happened day precise - what date and time round about did the acciddent happen ? A simple transiting mars aspect is not enough to get sincerely deeply injured. To get injured - ruler of health house -6th house - your mercury must have been activated as well.

And for a near to death shock experience ruler of 8th house - your sun by a kickstarting transiting planet as well.

On march 7th transiting mars as your 3rd house mental mind, thoughts and muscoskeletal system of the body- also ruling "the rolling- car in your chart" was on your ASC opposing your mars being natally in trine with your chiron.

Transiting pluto squared your libra lilith in 9th house, transiting mercury was retrograde semisexiling your 8th house leo mercury as health house ruler and co-ruler of 8th house with intercepted virgo- who has already been activated before by transiting saturn by inconjunct.

Kick starter was transiting venus on 7th march- squaring your sun as 8th house ruler but saving your virgo moon in 8th house being in conj with your 8t house moonnode by trine. Your life time was not yet over.

But better to take care for yourself and be more cautious until end of the year- if 8th house doors are opened by transiting saturn as the called lord of time - death and near to death experience can then happen and to be experienced in own life - as part of 8th house experience valid for anybody - also figuratively with things we use in daily life - get a tendency to get of function and "die"

Thanks for the analysis.. I actually got in the crash at like 10:20pm on March 8th, standard mountain time. That might’ve changed my chart a little..

Zora

Account Closed
Thanks for the analysis.. I actually got in the crash at like 10:20pm on March 8th, standard mountain time. That might’ve changed my chart a little..

Exact mars mars then was over.

That day after having activated and prepared by transiting planets before- your day-precise and exact in degree kickstarter for a breakthrough -was transiting moon inconjuncting your uranus as ruler of your enforcement - first house. And transiting moonnode inconjuncted your pluto as your midheaven ruler and reflecting the valid law and rules.

Did you drive too fast and disrespected limits ? Were you nervous and in a hurry?

Transiting jupiter in first house - semisextiled exact his own house cusp 12th - outer society and possibilty and exaggerate and to go over limited speed.

Attachments

• astro_61at_appleo_10a_transits_hp.75763.39469.jpg
    astro_61at_appleo_10a_transits_hp.75763.39469.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Bunraku

I think mars and Aries 3rd house cusp applied to the car crash

Mars opposite my natal Mars could’ve also said something about the relationship..

I think Venus transit my natal chart Saturn explains the person I asked not wanting to be in a relationship with me. I asked him to be with me on Friday. Saturn is about losing or restricting, or at least getting clear about something and in this case a relationship cuz Venus

That’s interesting with Venus also.
Mars rules the males in general in charts, so maybe it was a combination of both? Idk

JUPITERASC

Hey fellow astrologers, just wanted to share some shocking and amazing news.
Mars is transit conjunction my Ascendant, and also opposite my mars.
I got in a car accident and almost got seriously injured
I’m really sore though that’s for sure, especially where my seatbelt went across my chest
My car hit a dead moose and then it flipped over and skidded on the asphalt for a good 5 seconds. Freaking crazy
It’s just really amazing how astrology has really shown to me how true it is.
important to keep in mind that
transiting MARS conjuncts natal ascendant every two years :smile:
because
MARS requires approximately two years to orbit sun
and also
transiting MARS when retrograde
may remain conjunct ascendant for some time

PROFECTED LORD OF THE YEAR aka LOY
taken innto consideration with usual SOLAR REVOLUTION
and other TIME LORD METHODOLOGY
ultimately determine whether or not events are, as in this case, unusually dramatic

The fact that mars suggest conflicts of accidents when transit
Also Uranus and Venus are both conjunction transit my natal Saturn, which would
could suggest a turn of events, especially a financial loss from a short term trip
because these plants are in my 3rd house
Idk pretty crazy, exciting, and interesting stuff
I used to think astrology wasn’t really true, but this has restored my belief in it
on a thread from days gone by
you said

I've been trying to research this placement, and
I still have a gray sense of what it really means.
Having a debilitated Mars conjunct my 7th house, and
being ruler over my 10th house
is utterly concerning to me.

Is my reputation doomed?
Like what does it actually mean???
My Mars is also widely trine my MC... so that's good right?
And then I have Venus in Cancer exactly trine my MC.

I'm wondering if my reputation or life work
will be solely based on charming people
and gaining possessions through relationships and art.
It seems that if I pursue any action of my own
that would cause much emotional turmoil for myself and others.
All advice is welcomed.

View attachment 67377
for dramatic/unexpected events
check for recent eclipses

okay, notice that

FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO the event being discussed
there was a LUNAR ECLIPSE ON YOUR NATAL ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT AXIS
and
at the time of the eclipse, transiting VENUS was OPPOSING your natal MERCURY
and transiting JUPITER AT THE TIME OF THE ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal ascendant
opposing your natal Mars

and then

AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT
transiting MERCURY squared ECLIPSE MARS
transiting MARS squared your NATAL JUPITER
that's just skimming the surface :smile:

eclipses directly on natal planets MAY have negative - even fatal effects.
HOWEVER the effect of the eclipse varies

dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC
are a variable factor from chart to chart.
thus, generalisation although fun, is unreliable

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'

but certainly linked with change
such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
An eclipse - whether solar or lunar
- does not necessarily affect everyone
only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets/ASC/DESC/IC/MC.

According to a book "Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths" by Bill Meridian:
“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique
that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth for you individually.
When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth.
By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California
which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior of New York
we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path.
This could be an area that could be very important to you during your life
whether you go there or not.
People from that area, ideas from that area
products from that area, can be very important to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related

Bill Meridan's book explains that Eclipses on the same area can be studied as eclipse families.
An eclipse can link two places together.
There are eclipses that activate other eclipses, from decades earlier.
Events that happen on or around an eclipse

can have fateful outcomes when activated by later eclipses

Every 18 years or so, eclipses repeat

which can have significant impact.
and thus
an eclipse remains a sensitive point for years, decades, even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

"This book will revolutionize the study of eclipses" Cycles Research.

http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

What was 12th house ruler doing in the chart? Since the moose was nearly your demise.

p.s. I'll answer your pm on the weekend

I pseudo skimmed the previous posts, but the fact that you had sex for the first time this year as well as got into an accident major enough to total your car, points to Mars/Venus conj. the 7th house angle being emphasized in the times. The descendant is a "danger" area of the chart.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
What was 12th house ruler doing in the chart? Since the moose was nearly your demise.

I pseudo skimmed the previous posts, but the fact that you had sex for the first time this year as well as got into an accident major enough to total your car, points to Mars/Venus conj. the 7th house angle being emphasized in the times. The descendant is a "danger" area of the chart.

That's where I was thinking, no planets in his 12th, nor transits, but, his midpoint of Pluto Neptune would be about 3 degrees Sag.

I was in a vehicle that almost hit a moose long ago. Despite missing him, we were all a bit shaken up, unseatbelted in a van, at night. It was before seatbelts were, mandatory.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, Jupiter isn't doing much, really. Other players are more active.

Eyeballing, App is in a 10th house year, which emphasizes his Venus/Mars conjunction. The potential danger of the year is also shown by a malefic and angular Mars in a square from the 10th place of Libra.

I'd want to look at a combination of his solar and lunar returns. To add more lenses for better focus, metaphorically speaking.

There aren't much in the way of mooses walking across the road from where I'm from. I've encountered goats, dogs and the occasional horse though.

AppLeo

Exact mars mars then was over.

That day after having activated and prepared by transiting planets before- your day-precise and exact in degree kickstarter for a breakthrough -was transiting moon inconjuncting your uranus as ruler of your enforcement - first house. And transiting moonnode inconjuncted your pluto as your midheaven ruler and reflecting the valid law and rules.

Did you drive too fast and disrespected limits ? Were you nervous and in a hurry?

Transiting jupiter in first house - semisextiled exact his own house cusp 12th - outer society and possibilty and exaggerate and to go over limited speed.

I was driving over the speed limit; maybe like 10-15 over the limit
I was driving how I normally did really

I was unnaturally in a hurry; I don't know why. Just wanted to drive faster than usual

But the moose was what made me wreck; I would've been fine otherwise

That’s interesting with Venus also.
Mars rules the males in general in charts, so maybe it was a combination of both? Idk

Yeah its hard to say

AppLeo

The moon was nearly my demise? how? My 12th house ruler in jupiter because Sagittarius is the ruler of my 12th house.

My natal jupiter in 27 degrees pisces
Jupiter is currently like 21 degrees capricorn

I'm not sure if anything had anything to do with it. Could explain an exaggeration of mars because there is a wide conjunction with mars.

sounds good

Yeah its freaking wild man
all those planets in my first house oppositing my mars and venus in the 7th
yikesss

Eyeballing, App is in a 10th house year, which emphasizes his Venus/Mars conjunction. The potential danger of the year is also shown by a malefic and angular Mars in a square from the 10th place of Libra.

Wait how did you get my "10th house year"? Is next year my 11th house year?

I'd want to look at a combination of his solar and lunar returns. To add more lenses for better focus, metaphorically speaking.

There aren't much in the way of mooses walking across the road from where I'm from. I've encountered goats, dogs and the occasional horse though.

Where I live it's common to hit deer and all that. But Moose, I didn't realize it was a moose until the cops and fireman told that it was. I thought it was just a giant deer lol

AppLeo

important to keep in mind that
transiting MARS conjuncts natal ascendant every two years :smile:
because
MARS requires approximately two years to orbit sun
and also
transiting MARS when retrograde
may remain conjunct ascendant for some time

PROFECTED LORD OF THE YEAR aka LOY
taken innto consideration with usual SOLAR REVOLUTION
and other TIME LORD METHODOLOGY
ultimately determine whether or not events are, as in this case, unusually dramatic

on a thread from days gone by
you said

for dramatic/unexpected events
check for recent eclipses

okay, notice that

FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO the event being discussed
there was a LUNAR ECLIPSE ON YOUR NATAL ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT AXIS
and
at the time of the eclipse, transiting VENUS was OPPOSING your natal MERCURY
and transiting JUPITER AT THE TIME OF THE ECLIPSE was conjunct your natal ascendant
opposing your natal Mars

and then

AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT
transiting MERCURY squared ECLIPSE MARS
transiting MARS squared your NATAL JUPITER
that's just skimming the surface :smile:

eclipses directly on natal planets MAY have negative - even fatal effects.
HOWEVER the effect of the eclipse varies

dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC
are a variable factor from chart to chart.
thus, generalisation although fun, is unreliable

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'

but certainly linked with change
such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
An eclipse - whether solar or lunar
- does not necessarily affect everyone
only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets/ASC/DESC/IC/MC.

According to a book "Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths" by Bill Meridian:
“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique
that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth for you individually.
When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth.
By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California
which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior of New York
we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path.
This could be an area that could be very important to you during your life
whether you go there or not.
People from that area, ideas from that area
products from that area, can be very important to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related

Bill Meridan's book explains that Eclipses on the same area can be studied as eclipse families.
An eclipse can link two places together.
There are eclipses that activate other eclipses, from decades earlier.
Events that happen on or around an eclipse

can have fateful outcomes when activated by later eclipses

Every 18 years or so, eclipses repeat

which can have significant impact.
and thus
an eclipse remains a sensitive point for years, decades, even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

"This book will revolutionize the study of eclipses" Cycles Research.

http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

I guess I'll have to read the book on eclipses then because that's really interesting...

conspiracy theorist

I was half-joking about the moose. 12th house: large animals. It's not really spoken about in discussions of the house, not as much as little animals and pets are mentioned in 6th house discussions. Large animals featured prominently in my life when Sagittarius had the times in ZR (Jupiter is 12th ruler by placidus)

I miscalculated - in fact you're in an 11th house year. So Mars is LOY, which still means an emphasized Venus/Mars conjunction. Mars ruling and the Saturn opposing Scorpio from Taurus points to danger, even more than what a Libra year would testify.

This is based on a traditional timing technique referred to as profections - the most common variant being Profecting the ascendant (which is what I'm doing atm)

If I was in a better spot I'd pull up some more of your charts to delineate, but phones and bad receptions don't make a good match.

AppLeo

I was half-joking about the moose. 12th house: large animals. It's not really spoken about in discussions of the house, not as much as little animals and pets are mentioned in 6th house discussions. Large animals featured prominently in my life when Sagittarius had the times in ZR (Jupiter is 12th ruler by placidus)

Lol I had no idea 12th house had to deal with large animals

I miscalculated - in fact you're in an 11th house year. So Mars is LOY, which still means an emphasized Venus/Mars conjunction. Mars ruling and the Saturn opposing Scorpio from Taurus points to danger, even more than what a Libra year would testify.

yikessss

This is based on a traditional timing technique referred to as profections - the most common variant being Profecting the ascendant (which is what I'm doing atm)

If I was in a better spot I'd pull up some more of your charts to delineate, but phones and bad receptions don't make a good match.

Yeah freaking mobile and other electronic restrictions
Although I do appreciate you commenting on my thread like the other people on here with what you've got

conspiracy theorist

Indeed, if I were you I would be a dead man, or severely injured and hospitalised (I'm not religious with the seatbelt)

Kind of reminds me when transiting Mars was stationing direct and was partile square my Moon. That week saw me in 3 minor car accidents, one of them including a medium sized bus shunting the back of the car I was driving. (Moon in 3rd sign, 2nd house placidus - it was a costly time)

AppLeo

Indeed, if I were you I would be a dead man, or severely injured and hospitalised (I'm not religious with the seatbelt)

jesus christ CT :lol:
yeah, the fireman and cops said that my seatbelt is the reason why I wasn't hurt so bad or why im not dead

Kind of reminds me when transiting Mars was stationing direct and was partile square my Moon. That week saw me in 3 minor car accidents, one of them including a medium sized bus shunting the back of the car I was driving. (Moon in 3rd sign, 2nd house placidus - it was a costly time)

oh my gosh... yeah astrology is so amazingly predictive of such events.
its like I can get a taste of the future before it happens
or that I know things that the mass majority of people do not, so it makes me feel cool