Where did I misplace the Tumeric?

leomoon

I purchased in December 2015, 6 bottles of Tumeric in capsules (100 per bottle) and believe at the very most, I only used 1 bottle, not even 2 of them for certain. The reason I think this, is every time my husband wanted one capsule for soup brother, etc to cook with I went on the big search for the other bottles. I kept 1bottle in my cabinet in the kitchen for arthritis.

Meanwhile, I've searched our house all on one floor dozens of times, and its not a big house. I often searched the hall closet, because I believed I left the others in the box they came in. (cardboard, smaller box) yet cannot find them.

There is only the two of us, and we both have searched countless times.

Can you find my tumeric? :crying:

The Rulership Book (Rex Bills) gives some hints:
Herbs are ruled by the Moon & Virgo & 6th if they are medicinal herbs– (Rex Bills Rulership book) otherwise, sweet Jupiter, pungent ones-Mars

Mild, the Moon –
Tumeric should be Mars and in the 6th house exalted in Capricorn. The terms are Venus and the Face is Jupiter. The Moon at 25 AQ has Terms in Jupiter/ Face the Moon
Mercury is rx so will not be found just yet.
The 4th of final answer is Venus which is in her detriment and on an angle 17Aries:25

any other ideas?

leomoon

Besides the VOC Moon, there is also Saturn in the 7th. I'm afraid, I'll have to wait awhile on this question and look further. :annoyed:

I guess you've searched in the restrooms attached to former children's or guest rooms? Mercury retro could mean going back to area's that are reflected upon Scorpio elements. (Sun is the lord of 2nd house, within the 8th house.) Searching old waste baskets in that area that possibly have been overlooked to emptying (not saying the house is neglected or untidy mind you) or receptacles that are in cars or campers when taking a trip? Cubby holes cabinets that are storage units in these?

Just a few things seen in the chart

Student of Astrology

leomoon

Thanks for the reminders.

Actually, we have no children anymore, nor guests, but there is my office area closet which could be used as a guest room if it weren't an office space.

I hadn't thought of that before.

The house is small under 1900 sq. ft. and really not a lot of places to put things. Just the 2 of us, so its always rather neat.

I still think its got to be hidden in a closet somewhere, but I'll be looking again now with these ideas.

When I saw Saturn in the 7th, I thought "oh no, this chart won't work.....

There is only 2 baths, his & mine. But I do have a large closet I checked (and he did too) just yesterday again.

No campers, only 1 car now, and he keeps it clean as a whistle, lol. A Mercedes, plenty of room, but nothing in it.

Before seeing Saturn in the 7th, I had written up these notes:

Timing: (Moon Valley Astro): IF significator is in a mutable sign and cadent house, time is in years."
Herbs are ruled by the Moon & Virgo & 6th if they are medicinal herbs– (Rex Bills Rulership book) otherwise, sweet Jupiter, pungent Mars Mild, the Moon –
Tumeric should be Mars and in the 6th house exalted in Capricorn. The terms are Venus and the Face is Jupiter. The Moon at 25 AQ has Terms in Jupiter/ Face the Moon
The 4th of final answer is Venus which is in her detriment and on an angle 17Aries:25
If Venus , (4th house ruler), then the distance between the Moon & Venus making a sextile is approx. 50 degrees,

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND IDEAS!!

I purchased in December 2015, 6 bottles of Tumeric in capsules (100 per bottle) and believe at the very most, I only used 1 bottle, not even 2 of them for certain. The reason I think this, is every time my husband wanted one capsule for soup brother, etc to cook with I went on the big search for the other bottles. I kept 1bottle in my cabinet in the kitchen for arthritis.

Meanwhile, I've searched our house all on one floor dozens of times, and its not a big house. I often searched the hall closet, because I believed I left the others in the box they came in. (cardboard, smaller box) yet cannot find them.

There is only the two of us, and we both have searched countless times.

Can you find my tumeric?

The Rulership Book (Rex Bills) gives some hints:
Herbs are ruled by the Moon & Virgo & 6th if they are medicinal herbs– (Rex Bills Rulership book) otherwise, sweet Jupiter, pungent ones-Mars

Mild, the Moon –

any other ideas?

Have you posted your quest on facebook Horary Astrology sites. These sites are often visited by Alphee LaVoie whom is a master craftsman at locating lost articles. He uses local space technique. He is the author of 'Lose this book and find it with Horary Astrology.' Many of his students visit the forums there and use his technique with much success. It's worth looking into his method, it often works he gives the tally at 95 % of the time. I am taking his classes but am just learning the local space technique. His main theory is to draw a map with the main directions of North, South East West. Going by directions for lords of items by way of Astrological references, he places these lords on a regular compass map. North is allocated to Earth signs, South = Water, Air is West, and Fire signs are East. Place the map in the middle of the room, use a compass and go to the wall where the significator's dictate. I have given only the basics of the theory, I am not a proficient at the technique so I shouldn't wish to emulate his mastery of it.

The ordering of significator's are:
1) Use visiting sign lord of the 2nd house
2) Moon
3) Use natural lord of the radical 2nd house (Venus)
4) Part of Fortune
5) Depositor of the POF

I additionally take into consideration the depositor's of the Moon, visiting sign lord(s) of the 2nd house.

Good luck
Take care
Student of Astrology

Last edited:
Voc Moon in my experience is not VOC when in conjunction with a planet upon a cusp, giving her 10 degrees of orb. Let's see if the situation improves, there is something the Moon is not disclosing for the involvement with Sun. Perhaps the Turmeric bottle will appear miraculously by means of the Sun, the depositor(s) of them both. The memory will be jogged and the hidden Moon under Soles rays will suddenly come to enlightenment.
Studen of Astrolgoy
more tomorrow am going to bed..good night:kissing:

JUPITERASC

Have you posted your quest on facebook Horary Astrology sites.

These sites are often visited by Alphee LaVoie
whom is a master craftsman at locating lost articles.
He uses local space technique.
He is the author of 'Lose this book and find it with Horary Astrology.'

Many of his students visit the forums there
and use his technique with much success.
indeed - a multitude of facebook Horary Astrology sites :smile:
with umpteen worked examples
to practice and learn from

It's worth looking into his method, it often works he gives the tally at 95 % of the time. I am taking his classes but am just learning the local space technique. His main theory is to draw a map with the main directions of North, South East West. Going by directions given for typical lords of items in the Astrological understanding of direction given for a typical chart, he places these lords in the usual compass map. North is allocated to Earth signs, South = Water, Air is West, and Fire signs are East. Place the map in the middle of the room, use a compass and go to the wall where the significator's dictate. I have given only the basics of the theory, I am not a proficient at the technique so I shouldn't wish to emulate his mastery of it.

The ordering of significator's are:
1) Use visiting sign lord of the 2nd house
2) Moon
3) Use natural lord of the radical 2nd house (Venus)
4) Part of Fortune
5) Depositor of the POF

I additionally take into consideration the depositor's of the Moon, visiting sign lord(s) of the 2nd house.
Good luck
Take care
Student of Astrology
that's useful advice - thank you

Aria Venue

moon=you under the beams, so you cant see clearly.with accidental sig as sun check once more in the toilet-bathroom, yours or your husband's.pisces double body sign so it may be inside something, closet, box etx... , mercury near sun could be indicative also for multi-coloured/mixed things,magazines etc and sun by antiscion opposes venus(so across some clothes-towels (red) perhaps)*turmeric (Curcuma) according to Culpeper hot in the 3rd degree.an absence of an aspect does not necessarily mean that the querent(you) won't find the object .is just that you have to go to these places and search.the pills is not a lost dog will come back out of its own volition.you asked where is it? not when you will find it? so lets try first the most obvious places according to the accidental sig.if not the sun, then we have to go with the natural sig.so if is not in the above location (bathroom) check also the bedroom either on the entrance, mayby has fallen near a corner, either on a high self near a window.then if you have in your house a laundry-utility room check also there.then if we go with the 4th"my buried treasure", venus either in the 10th,a hot-or upper place in the house, an office room, or a formal room etc . or by antiscion falls near the cusp of 3rd, again between the kitchen and the hall and being in mutable again could be indicative of being inside something, a closet, box etc

Last edited:

leomoon

Btw, it is Turmeric

Ha Ha,Ha, thanks! And I'm rather big on spelling too, playing Scrabble a lot. Thanks for the reminder.

Regarding Alphie L.

He's on my FB account, so perhaps I'll take a visit into his site when I clear up my head a bit. Good idea! I also have Tony Louis. (horarist)....we usually agree on various things but haven't talked astrology in awhile since the political scene has taken precedence. :whistling:
Have you posted your quest on facebook Horary Astrology sites. These sites are often visited by Alphee LaVoie whom is a master craftsman at locating lost articles.

Katydid:
Good point, I totally forgot about expiration dates on herbs. I keep them forever and a day.:wink:

leomoon

Voc Moon in my experience is not VOC when in conjunction with a planet upon a cusp, giving her 10 degrees of orb. Let's see if the situation improves, there is something the Moon is not disclosing for the involvement with Sun. Perhaps the Turmeric bottle will appear miraculously by means of the Sun, the depositor(s) of them both. The memory will be jogged and the hidden Moon under Soles rays will suddenly come to enlightenment.
Studen of Astrolgoy
more tomorrow am going to bed..good night:kissing:

Excellent points which I was aware of ref VOC Moon, but when I saw Saturn in the 7th I freaked and thought "oh well, case closed!"

What circumstances cancel the consideration for Saturn in the 7th?

I thought it was being Capricorn - or is that just IF the ASC ruler? Weren't there a few others that cancel the damage it may do? I have a note made, that Frawley taught the Considerations should be "flushed out" of the students heads, because once there, they cannot seem to get over them.

Yet Saturn seems to be just that kind of closed door stickler with most.

..Whoops sorry bout the misspelling:innocent:

Ivy Jacobson states when Saturn is in the 7th house, one should stoop a little to figure the harsh aspects and and be guided or directed by them rather than only considering the benign aspects, the chart is 'not' nix of being read with Saturn there, but puts the focus on situations of a union, two people coming to an agreement, polar opposites are at odds bodkins. Venus is a way up in the 10th and angular, she does deserve some understanding going to a square with Saturn and she rules a marriage of understandings (Libra at the bottom of the chart in a Northerly direction-on the conclusion 4th).

I have seen squares bring situations to perfection, but there is usually some disorientation that needs to be cleared up before success is achieved. Venus rules furniture in Saturn's house, furniture that is older, she being in a Southerly direction in the 10th could indicate the bottles are under the bed or someplace low in the bedroom, but Libra Air is indicative of a higher area to look in, cabinets over the bed?

Venus is under Saturn's guidance (dispositor) for direction or inclination for thoughtful memory jogging in discourse. I am thinking Saturn being in the 7th could mean someone as a guest (older individual, but one whom is young in nature with a ruddy complexion, precipitous in nature), might have thrown them away, or have the bottles, or a husband misplaced them unwittingly in the boudoir, do you have a carry case under the bed?

Disheveled clothing might be considered. Red is the colour to look for modeled with dark colors?

Student of Astrology
Just guessing at this point, least Saturn represent the Astrologer's lame attempts at helping.
All the best

leomoon

REF:
I have seen squares bring situations to perfection, but there is usually some disorientation that needs to be cleared up before success is achieved. Venus rules furniture in Saturn's house, furniture that is older, she being in a Southerly direction in the 10th could indicate the bottles are under the bed or someplace low in the bedroom, but Libra Air is indicative of a higher area to look in, cabinets over the bed?
Venus is under Saturn's guidance (dispositor) for direction or inclination for thoughtful memory jogging in discourse. I am thinking Saturn being in the 7th could mean someone as a guest (older individual, but one whom is young in nature with a ruddy complexion, precipitous in nature), might have thrown them away, or have the bottles, or a husband misplaced them unwittingly in the boudoir, do you have a carry case under the bed?
I'll check again under my bed, nothing under his however. We cleaned out some time back, but I don't think we threw them out (although I did mention that to him, "could we have?"......

I doubt it, because they came in a cardboard smaller box, and I (sort of recall) putting that box somewhere.

One place that hasn't been looked at seriously is the linen closet in the hallway near the TV room (not in the bedrooms which are only 2 and we've checked them)

But that linen closet has lots of medications in it, shampoos, soaps, things of that nature AND on the LOWER shelves, lots of towels and perhaps a few boxes on the floor, under the towel shelves.

Thats a possibility I've been thinking of when I get the energy to empty it and look.

note: meant to type above making soup with turmeric as in "broth" not "brother', :kissing:

Thanks for the ideas......when I get around to it IF I find I'll let you all know.

p.s. Perhaps its me, (the ruddy complexion?)..I'm dark complexion, people mistake me for Egyptian heritage OR Italian, but neither. Must be the American Indian part of me.
I'm Saturn Ruled (Capricorn) and he is Venus Ruled (Libra) Sun signs.

ravinderccmb

Check in boxes for papers and knick-knacks, desks, high chests, book shelves, books and magazines, writing implements and other small appliances, places where measuring tools, watches, thermometers or games like playing cards / chess etc.