I never had a career.Help please

June38

Banned
Hi there,
I am a 23 years old female. I had to give break to my university education this year while it was gonna be my last year before graduation. (before starting this one I already dropped out another major in the prep year) The conclusion is, I don't know why I can't seem to finish university. Will I ever even graduate?
But the most important issue that I'm dealing right now is money. I always worked for short term jobs. I never had a full time good paying job. I never had a career! And this epidemic forced me to move back in with my parents and now I don't have a job, can't go out, can't make any money.
I need to know what's going on in my natal chart since my life is falling apart. Even though I only have one last year to graduate, I can't go back to university if I wouldn't have the yearly tuition.
I'm not even talking about the stress of not having any talent nor ability to have an actual job while so many people lost their jobs and the pressure of unstable times.
However, I am not completely hopeless and I am grateful that I actually have a place to live.
I need you guys to give me predictions or ideas you have on my chart. I'm adding my chart with transits here.
thank you so much for your time and effort.

p.s here are some transits i know that there are on my chart or still has effects or they will be on my chart soon (just in case if it would make it easier for you to have a perspective): saturn conjuct neptune, jupiter conjuct jupiter, jupiter conjuct neptune, neptune opposition moon, neptune conjuct ascendant, uranus trine sun.

Attachments

• transitchart.jpg
    transitchart.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 33

Osamenor

Staff member
It's very rare for any 23-year-old to have had a good full time paying job. Most are, like you, working on finishing university and/or working at part time or temporary jobs. Those who do have a full time paying job are typically in their very first one, at entry level, which does not pay that well in most fields. It takes longer than that to really have a career, and some people go on an alternate path at that.

Is Covid-19 the reason your education has been interrupted this time? Again, nothing unusual there. Everyone who's currently a student is dealing with that.

Repeatedly having your education interrupted for reasons that other than a major global crisis isn't such a universal experience, but it isn't that unusual, either, and there are astrological markers for it. Saturn in or, in some cases, ruling, the ninth house usually means that there will be some delay.

You don't have Saturn in your ninth or ruling your ninth, but you do have it trine Pluto, which is at your ninth house cusp, so also trine your ninth house cusp. You also have Jupiter, which rules your Sagittarius ninth and tenth houses, in the slow Saturnian sign of Capricorn. That creates a close enough energy to Saturn in the ninth that your experience will mimic that placement, even if you don't literally have it.

The current alignment of Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn--and Saturn in the area, too--which started with an eclipse in early Capricorn conjunct Jupiter last Christmas--correlates with the global pandemic. Having it happen in your Jupiter return year drags your Jupiter into it, along with everything that Jupiter indicates for you. Of course your education and your career are affected. Most people's are, but you are likely to feel it especially strongly.

Your Sun is in achievement oriented-Capricorn, which would love to plug away and achieve, steadily but consistently, and Moon in Virgo, which will happily dedicate to any process, including study. That would make these delays especially infuriating for you. On the positive side, these placements give you the perseverance you need to eventually get your degree, come hell or high water (or global pandemics!).

But your education and career sectors belong to freewheeling Sagittarius, which is in it just for the experience. Sagittarius doesn't care about achievement, just about doing and being and experiencing. Sagittarius MC is more likely to stumble into a career, through the process of doing something they enjoy or just taking a job to make ends meet, than to follow a well planned career path. That's a case of, you look back a decade or more after you've been working and say, well, I guess I became a (fill in profession). Or maybe you don't define your profession, you just do it.

With a chart like yours, interruptions to your education are opportunities to shift course and find those better opportunities that you haven't considered before. The better opportunity might not surface immediately, but it does come along eventually if you keep yourself open to it. The key for you is flexibility when it comes to your education and career, and being willing to let your career stay undefined until it defines itself.

Last edited:

June38

Banned
It's very rare for any 23-year-old to have had a good full time paying job. Most are, like you, working on finishing university and/or working at part time or temporary jobs. Those who do have a full time paying job are typically in their very first one, at entry level, which does not pay that well in most fields. It takes longer than that to really have a career, and some people go on an alternate path at that.

Is Covid-19 the reason your education has been interrupted this time? Again, nothing unusual there. Everyone who's currently a student is dealing with that.

Repeatedly having your education interrupted for reasons that other than a major global crisis isn't such a universal experience, but it isn't that unusual, either, and there are astrological markers for it. Saturn in or, in some cases, ruling, the ninth house usually means that there will be some delay.

You don't have Saturn in your ninth or ruling your ninth, but you do have it trine Pluto, which is at your ninth house cusp, so also trine your ninth house cusp. You also have Jupiter, which rules your Sagittarius ninth and tenth houses, in the slow Saturnian sign of Capricorn. That creates a close enough energy to Saturn in the ninth that your experience will mimic that placement, even if you don't literally have it.

The current alignment of Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn--and Saturn in the area, too--which started with an eclipse in early Capricorn conjunct Jupiter last Christmas--correlates with the global pandemic. Having it happen in your Jupiter return year drags your Jupiter into it, along with everything that Jupiter indicates for you. Of course your education and your career are affected. Most people's are, but you are likely to feel it especially strongly.

Your Sun is in achievement oriented-Capricorn, which would love to plug away and achieve, steadily but consistently, and Moon in Virgo, which will happily dedicate to any process, including study. That would make these delays especially infuriating for you. On the positive side, these placements give you the perseverance you need to eventually get your degree, come hell or high water (or global pandemics!).

But your education and career sectors belong to freewheeling Sagittarius, which is in it just for the experience. Sagittarius doesn't care about achievement, just about doing and being and experiencing. Sagittarius MC is more likely to stumble into a career, through the process of doing something they enjoy or just taking a job to make ends meet, than to follow a well planned career path. That's a case of, you look back a decade or more after you've been working and say, well, I guess I became a (fill in profession). Or maybe you don't define your profession, you just do it.

With a chart like yours, interruptions to your education are opportunities to shift course and find those better opportunities that you haven't considered before. The better opportunity might not surface immediately, but it does come along eventually if you keep yourself open to it. The key for you is flexibility when it comes to your education and career, and being willing to let your career stay undefined until it defines itself.

First of all,
Thank you so much for your time and effort. You really gave detailed information about my chart. I really appreciate this.
I also appreciate your kind words and help me understand this stress while reminding myself that this is not the end of the world.
Delays about my education are surprisingly true. Not only for my situation with university but also I repeated a year in high school. (On purpose because my parents didn't let me choose the highschool major I wanted- I guess that's on being a stubborn capricorn) But I never understood the delays on my education since I am among the best ones in any classes I attended. Even though I am academically successful , at the end of the day there always seem to be some kind of a delay in the bigger perspective. I had no idea it was visible in my chart.
And since you're asking: no, I didn't drop out because of pandemic, but the timing is really close, (months difference) so it makes sense it has something to do with the situation in the 11th house.
I thought a lot about my MC being in sagittarius. Thank you for giving general aspects on that. I also think my anxiety on career might be an indicator that mc sagittarius and capricorn sun doesn't really mix well for me.
Anything involves saturn energy on my chart brings me good outcome in the long run. Like you said it might be a chance for better opportunities. And I am on the hard part which is the change and unpredictable waiting zone.
I will keep in mind about sagittarius mc while I try to let go and don't be so hard on myself about job. I really hope someday I would stumble into a career that I'm happy with.
Again, thank you so much.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi there,
I am a 23 years old female. I had to give break to my university education this year while it was gonna be my last year before graduation. (before starting this one I already dropped out another major in the prep year) The conclusion is, I don't know why I can't seem to finish university. Will I ever even graduate?

If you take the effort to study and learn profoundly as pluto in 9th demands on you - yes why not ?

But the most important issue that I'm dealing right now is money.

Sure - as money normally is a subject of work and working first to get money first and work is a subject of own education.

I need to know what's going on in my natal chart since my life is falling apart.ant, uranus trine sun.

No - your chart does nothing magic for you - it only shows what energy is available you can use or refuse to use - to do everything yourself.

Last edited:

June38

Banned
If you take the effort to study and learn profoundly as pluto in 9th demands on you - yes why not ?

Sure - as money normally is a subject of work and working first to get money first and work is a subject of own education.

No - your chart does nothing magic for you - it only shows what energy is available you can use or refuse to use - to do everything yourself.

Thank you for your answer. I want to underline something here: I don't wait to be showered with money by the universe. Also, I don't wait to sit around and magic to rain on me. What I do here is to ask people to help me understand the energies going on my chart, and yes sometimes I do it when I feel anxious too. Just wanted to make sure I correct you on that. Thank you for your advices though!