Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

JUPITERASC

Hi Opal David and Jup,

I have always been interested in Egyptian philosophy,
i was only 13 years old when i bought "The Egyptian Book of the Dead",
i have often wondered about the rules of living,
i still have the book which i have kept for nearly 50 years.

I think all religions have "borrowed" from each other,
therefore

perhaps
blending of idea's are the right approach
to any interpretation of God.
I don't believe that we have "one Life" to reach spiritual perfection,
so i do believe we all have souls and reincarnation.
A lot of my life i have investigated spiritual matters,
i'm not sure i believe in demons but i have had experiences,
that many would!
I tend
still to try to stay in the middle of debate that is highly controversial!

i-stole-the-42-laws-of-maat-and-told-you-15183656.png

Opal

Premium Member
It is enlightening, to see, that through the ages, we idolize representatives of the heralded age. And that when the ages time is done we condemn the idolization, of the old age, and welcome in the new age, with new idoltries. Interesting, how re cycled it is.

In all ages.

david starling

According to my research, Osirus used the (Libran) balance scale to weigh the souls of the dead relative to Maat, which incorporates Truth, Justice, and Beauty.

Opal

Premium Member
What if england transplanted the dead sea scrolls in an arab country and burried it for discovery. in middle school i learned how to make documents look old. you just had to put coffee on it in heat.

so anyway what if lord elizabeth did this. or a king or queen of england in order to scape goat a jesus christ as a eunuch for separation of church and state. '

i dont think you understand. eunuchs are gay people who distract the public from the government.

after they distract you from the government you go about your daily lives and dont protest. you take it.

so most scholars are englishmen. also religion thats remotely close to religion is toteism and tolkienism. other than that nothing compares.

if anything elves or fairies rule with animals, and thats my conclusion .i have studied religion in college and heard about everything in the books. its all a distraction from reality. scientology is not the answer but a lizard ploy for income for hubbard and his croonies.

it was written by the english sorcerers.

my belief is that God is a elf queen that bears a ring of water. i am seeing vision after vision over this. so i looked around and asked in heaven ,who bears all the rings of elements? and it was a man that was dubbed a sorcerer of many sorceries. then i asked around, who bears certains emblems in their fingers? one bore doves another infinity. so what do you say out there? is a doves ring , infinity ring, or a water ring , bear imprint of God?

it might the bible is from God's hand. and maybe im taking it too far in thought.

All of the people on this thread are aware of what strict Christian doctrine teach.

Most of us have studied the stars, theology and astrology for years.

Please do not make us debate your chosen religion. We each have our belief system, and are here to discuss not debate other things, or to prove our choices to you or others again, and again, so that we can discuss what we read and see.

If your teachings, would have you believe what you wrote, you have found what you are looking for. Cool.

david starling

All of the people on this thread are aware of what strict Christian doctrine teach.

Most of us have studied the stars, theology and astrology for years.

Please do not make us debate your chosen religion. We each have our belief system, and are here to discuss not debate other things, or to prove our choices to you or others again, and again, so that we can discuss what we read and see.

If your teachings, would have you believe what you wrote, you have found what you are looking for. Cool.

I have a particular point of view regarding the two religions that gained Earthly authority and power at the beginning of this Age, which has crossed over into the Winter Season of Ages. Their roots are in the Fall Seasonal, background Age of Sagittarius, but they are armored to survive this essentially atheistic, materialistic Age of tropical Capricorn. They both believe in "Satan" (Saturn as Age-ruler), they are both intent on converting the multitudes to their version of One God (10=1+0=1), and are both in keeping with the Globalization theme of the Winter Season of Ages.

Now, in the last portion of this materialistic Age, Modern Science, which is religion-neutral, has replaced them as the most prevalent, powerful, and globalistic, belief-system.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
@Monk

The Egyptians were polytheists, idolaters and didn't keep the Sabbath. So there go the first four words written on the tablets. The pharaoh didn't know the name of the Father. The other six words are common in many cultures, but not in modern western culture which has abandoned Biblical values. There are hundreds of other commandments in the Torah without precedent in other laws to my knowledge. Many of them sound illogical, absurd or trivial to the Gentiles, like circumcising males on the 8th day, wearing fringes on four cornered garments, not to destroy food trees during siege, not to muzzle an ox while plowing and so on. Can you show me where the Israelites could have got these commandments from?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

How much did it cost on Amazon or eBay? :biggrin:
The Antithykera Mechanism
is by far the most advanced piece of ancient technology ever discovered
is older than we thought
and
not quite as Greek as we thought either
Researchers think they have identified a particular solar eclipse
predicted by the device's complex cycle of astronomical calculations
which can find the location of the Sun and Moon, the phase of the Moon
and possibly the positions of the planets for any given day.
Christian Carman, a science historian at the National University of Quilmes in Argentina
and James Evans, a physicist at the University of Puget Sound in Washington
reached their conclusions by comparing the mechanism's eclipse predictions
found on the Saros dial
with records from Babylon.
That gave them the cosmological clockwork's start date
12 May 205BC
more than a century earlier than originally thought :smile:
the ANTITHYKERA mechanism was designed according to Babylonian arithmetic principles
rather than Greek trigonometry, which had not been invented in 205BC.
But while the principle used was imported
it remains likely that the mechanism was built in Greece
the lettering on it is Greek
it has a dial that predicts when the Olympic Games will be held
and
bears an inscription mentioning an athletic event on Rhodes.

NEVERTHELESS

The markings on the face of the device
show both Babylonian and Egyptian dates translated into Greek.

petosiris

Banned
I think all religions have "borrowed" from each other, therefore perhaps blending of idea's are the right approach to any interpretation of God.
I don't believe that we have "one Life" to reach spiritual perfection, so i do believe we all have souls and reincarnation.
A lot of my life i have investigated spiritual matters, i'm not sure i believe in demons but i have had experiences, that many would!
I tend still to try to stay in the middle of debate that is highly controversial!

1. Is the purpose of reincarnation in your view to become God via some kind of evolution?
2. Do you hate your current existence, so that you would prefer non-existence or another existence to your current existence?

You have already put your faith in certain spirits, maybe they are teaching the truth, maybe they are teaching error.

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, you professed biblical ignorance many times now. It doesn't matter what awareness you have of all human doctrines, the Word of God has the final say.

Back to rude ignorance towards me. Stop addressing me. I am not being rude to you. You bastardise everything , I and others say. No need for further response.

This is not a recruitment forum for Christians

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

1. Is the purpose of reincarnation in your view to become God via some kind of evolution?
2. Do you hate your current existence, so that you would prefer non-existence or another existence to your current existence?

You have already put your faith in certain spirits, maybe they are teaching the truth, maybe they are teaching error.
images

JUPITERASC

What if england transplanted the dead sea scrolls in an arab country and burried it for discovery. in middle school i learned how to make documents look old. you just had to put coffee on it in heat.

so anyway what if lord elizabeth did this. or a king or queen of england in order to scape goat a jesus christ as a eunuch for separation of church and state. '

i dont think you understand. eunuchs are gay people who distract the public from the government.

after they distract you from the government you go about your daily lives and dont protest. you take it.

so most scholars are englishmen. also religion thats remotely close to religion is toteism and tolkienism. other than that nothing compares.

if anything elves or fairies rule with animals, and thats my conclusion .i have studied religion in college and heard about everything in the books. its all a distraction from reality. scientology is not the answer but a lizard ploy for income for hubbard and his croonies.

it was written by the english sorcerers.

my belief is that God is a elf queen that bears a ring of water. i am seeing vision after vision over this. so i looked around and asked in heaven ,who bears all the rings of elements? and it was a man that was dubbed a sorcerer of many sorceries. then i asked around, who bears certains emblems in their fingers? one bore doves another infinity. so what do you say out there? is a doves ring , infinity ring, or a water ring , bear imprint of God?

it might the bible is from God's hand. and maybe im taking it too far in thought.
Good question. There is no way to know the day or the hour when the Son of Man is revealed in glory, which foreknowledge even he says that he lacks, but there are certain events described in detail that have to happen before that given by him and by the prophets before him.
you-cant-handle-the-truth-ancient-young-soul-the-story-12132091.png