Stellium? Saturn/Pluto

MissScorpio

I can someone take a look at the attached chart and comment in whether they think this is a stellium? I do not think it is as too wide an orb but I can see the Saturn/Pluto conjunction?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
technically mars is a bit too far to call it a stellium.
but practically this is a stellium because all the vibrations do affect you in a focused manner by translation of the light of the aspect pattern.

the sun is square the the ascendant at 21 taurus/21 leo/asc.the strength of the sun square to saturn brings saturn's vibration toward this focus point on your ascendant.the mars/pluto midpoint is at 20 leo.

you have a functional stellium on your asendant and this is square to the sun.
the extreme resistance that reality was displayed toward you ,is likely a manifestation of the malefic side of this pattern.

a daunting aspect to say the least .

rahu

MissScorpio

Yes, i did feel Mars was to far away.. This is not my chart, it is one I am studying , daunting? Yes I see what you mean it's because of all of those planets with Leo right on the ascendant, there must be an overwhelming feeling of power?

rahu

Banned
these influences usually show an extremely power oriented person.selfish and ruthless in pursuit of their needs. though the jupiter opposition to venus/moon/uranus does give a expansive and spontaneous joy.
but with a strong uranus and strong saturn, i think she tends to be drawn to situations that can not last.

rahu

MissScorpio

Saturn connection to Mars/Leo - there may be a feeling of restriction in what one can and can not express. To me Saturn/Pluto speaks about authority and power, in particular as it is in Leo which is a sign that is often authoritative in nature and demands attention. There can be leadership ability here but because Pluto is conjunct Saturn, there could also be a slight fear, perhaps in the sense that you do not entirely know or fully understand the full extent of your power as there is something of a hidden quality here. In particular because the conjunction is in the twelfth house of the collective consciousness of the unknown so what one may feel here could be incredibly private and also feel that they may hold some sort of esoteric knowledge that can be hard to diagnose in full??