Mercury Retrograde And Karmic Debt

Sheermistastro

So I’m going to try to cut this story down into segments

Backstory

So i was best friends with this girl Jenna for 3 years and she was always jealous of me and plays crazy mind games. She would lie about getting into car accidents on a monthly basis she would always pretend to be in the hospital. In all her relationships her boyfriends would come on to me even in front of her face. Guys she would say she was madly in love with them she would always tell me how cute me and her boyfriends would look together. She told me she changed her style because of me. As the years went on realized she was crazy and all she caused was drama. 7 months ago she tried to break up the happy relationship I was in by spreading rumors to my boyfriends best friends sot could get back to him I calmly confronted her about she admitted it and I told her I was parting ways.my boyfriend also agreed that she was crazy

Present day

Mars Pluto and mercury retrograde
Me and my boyfriend broke up a week before those planets went retrograde. The break up was kind of okay we still talked every day and he still showed he loved me. Out the blue on the 18th he calls me and tells me I’m a horrible person just out the blue and he keeps on asking me about this guy I messed round with that only my ex best friend would know about and he keeps on telling me not to lie. I tell him the truth that she hooked me up with her childhood friend 3 years ago. He tells me I’m lying and that I stole the love of Jenna’s life. So I ask myself how could that be true when she keeps on trying to hook us up and how could he allow her to manipulate him like that. He turned into a person I didn’t recognize.
Is this a karmic relationship or a one sided karmic debt? And everything starting happing the minute mercury entered the pre shadow zone and mars went direct.

My horoscope for mercury retrograde also says a old friend may enter my life to pay a karmic debt and allow me to move on
what does that mean?

waybread

Don't worry about karmic astrology. You have enough craziness to deal with in the here and now. Try for a more mature and sensible approach to your relationships.