Please help, My brain needs a rest!!

Charm

Horary Question: Will ___ and I be together romantically again? Here is the chart. Question posed at 2:00 pm in Gilbert, AZ MST.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=0;adl=18%2C20%2C14%2C15;ast=;gm=a1;sday=16;btyp=2;syr=2007;zod=;lang=e;orbp=;mth=gw;cid=skwfile0cuRgy-u1155845739;hsy=-1;smon=8;go.x=11;go.y=10;nhor=3http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...55845739;hsy=-1;smon=8;go.x=11;go.y=10;nhor=3

I am asking the question. Recently met a really good guy. Had a brief relationship for about 6 weeks, but found out his job would have him live on east coast. He broke up with me while on vacation in a foreign country, but he has to return here for work very soon.

My interp

I see Jupiter in the 1st house, but it is opposing mars in 7th. Is he mars in 7th? Pluto in 1st can indicate the powerful emotions I have felt. Pluto is touching this stellium in 9th house. He is currently still out of the country and I am about to start school again (I am pursuing med degree). Neptune is also opposing the 9th house stellium (possible uncertainty about him?) I don't know if he is mars or the sun. We have known each other for about 2 months. Uranus in 4th house in pisces. His moon is in pisces and he recently had changes in living situation (he was in my city for 6 weeks ). My moon is in Leo and it is interesting to see all these leo planets right now.

My B-day 1/7/77 2:53 am Houston, TX
His B-Day 1/6/76 in Mandeville, Jamaica. I don't have birth time.

Help me on this please.

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi there,

Sorry, you say he is Mars? As far as I can see, you are Jupiter and he is Mercury; his cusp ruler is Gemini. A visiting planet to a house, does not necessarily make that a 'co-significator'.

Forget about your natal planets for the time being. This is horary, an entirely different fish! Natal moons have little to do with it! :p

Well, this is interesting. You are quite strongly placed, in domicile (Sagittarius) and on your own angle.

Mercury is combust; with Leo ruling foreign countries he has 'just left' the overseas place.

I hate to say this, but I think he might be married; he is certainly 'with' someone. Venus applies by retrograde to conjunct him. All of this is combust, which means it is done in secret. Venus rules wives and girlfriends and is with Mercury.

I don't normally use the outer planets, but you can see that Neptune opposes all of this 9th house activity from your 3rd house, the house of communication. It suggests that he has either deliberately lied to you about this, or that you have been operating under 'rose tinted spectacles'. In any case there is deception involved.

The Moon translates light from Mars, ruler of the 5th of pleasure and the 12th of illicit things, to you (Jupiter). What does this mean? Hmm. Being that it is on his angle, Mars could mean that his intentions toward you are sexual in nature; with the Moon carrying the light from Mars to you it could also mean that your primary motive for seeing him again is sexual...;)

In all honesty, I don't see a developing aspect between you two, other than that curious Mars thing. The Moon is out of aspect with Mercury, as is Jupiter, and Mars doesn't touch Mercury by aspect. :(

Cheers,
AG:)

Charm

The venus retrograde mercury also can indicate the fact that the mother of his child is with him in the foreign country, which he let me know. They are both citizens of this country and she would not allow him to take their baby without her going also. So, I don't think its marriage, I just think the chart is showing her there with him.

sskohli

hi charm you picked up seed 172....
and i have to agree with AG
he already is seeing someone...and he has umm not much interest in you.
if you are going to get involved with his small stint here...(which i see you will..atleast tempted to)...you are just going to get burnt...
he i think is pretty eloquent (maybe a liar as AG points out)..and would completely manipulate you..
So i would suggest you be careful.
thanks,
sandeep

erinj

Hi

From what I see you are Jupiter and he is Mercury and they are in opposition to one another and that indicates separation. With the Leo stellium in the ninth and Neptune opposing it may be a good thing you too separated when you did. I understand how emotions and attachments are hard to let go but whenever I see a lot of stressful Neptune aspects it is best to get out of the situation as soon as possible. There may also be deceptive legal issues as well. Wait until Venus goes direct you may meet someone else. Sometimes Venus re brings people back together but with so much stressful Neptune activity I would be extremely cautious. Good Luck and wishing you the best!

Charm

Thank you, people !! I feel so much better already!!! The Leo new moon really helped out this Cappie with natal Saturn conjunct moon in Leo!!! So, I am on to the next adventure. Even if I miss this one so much!!! But my hope and faith in love is ever renewed!!!!!!

Blessings

Charm

Charm

It is really funny about the Neptune aspect opposing all the 9th house planets. He got caught in the recent hurricanes (120 mph winds) and finally e-mailed me and said he was sorry for any problems!!! Neptune in opposition to all the 9th house planets!!!! Funny!!

Charm

Elansome

Archergirl would you explain this?

Dear A.G
Let me ask you something I am very curious about. You said ( I don't know how to quote, don't see any button related here :))
"Venus applies by retrograde to conjunct him. All of this is combust, which means it is done in secret. Venus rules wives and girlfriends and is with Mercury."

Venus is in Leo retrograding and how does it apply to Mercury in Virgo?
Also between them there are Sun and Saturn. Does that count as obstacles between them. Sorry if this is a very basic question but I am trying to learn. I think you take him as Sun which is natural significator for man right? In that case Venus is in his home.
Curiously

archergirl

Hi Elansome,

The chart that is linked to this question now, is not the one that was linked there originally. Strange. Why would the chart get changed? The original chart was dated from much earlier, like the 16th of August, when Charm first posted the question.

Your guess is as good as mine as to why the chart is different now.:confused: :confused:

AG:)