Winter Solstice Chart Reading

Today is my birthday! I would so appreciate my chart to be read, please. I was born on December 21st, 1957 at 10:49 am in Detroit, Michigan (42n20, 83w03). Thank you! Bright Blessings, Jeannine Bakriges

kimbermoon

What a delightful time for a birthday...hope it was good for you!
You were born at the time of a New Moon, suggesting you have a rather subjective personality and on the conscious level you tend to experience things from a personal perspective.
Sun in Sagittarius: Your fiery Sun lends you a buoyant, cheerful and optimistic disposition, filled with enthusiasm and inspiration that draws others to you in search of sincerity, truth and trust. You are apt to be rather outgoing in the search for meaningful relationships. You are naturally sociable and friendly, as indicated by the planetary layout which is mostly above the horizon, and by the elemental groupings. Still you have been required to experience rest and retreat at times, either by choice or necessity. In relationships and matters of love, you may have secrets kept hidden. This could also relate to being confined or limited at times, perhaps due to health concerns or disabilities. The Sun was separating from Saturn in the birth chart indicating past instances of problems with authorities: Aquarius rising can be prone to rebellious tendencies and non-conformity in the need for autonomy and independence.
Also you may have been prone to involvements relating to matters of trust and truth; perhaps being betrayed, dishonored or deceived in some significant ways. The Moon in Capricorn tends to typically be rather emotionally repressed, indicating the inner need for greater emotional expression, which you may have developed in the later years. You rely heavily on being respected, and are apt to take your responsibilities in life quite seriously. On the surface then you have a blending of Sun in Sagittarius, with underlying Aquarius, as part of the mask you wear in public. You have positive energies to help you blend these energies successfully over the years. It is the Moon sign that represents the true inner self, though, which can often be disguised in public. Of significance in the chart is the dynamic imbalance shown between Venus, Uranus and Neptune and this has represented one of your more daunting challenges in life. The chart also shows a powerful orientation towards marriage and relationships in your life, as being significant to your overall development. Within the next 2 years you are undergoing a closing phase in your life, in preparation for you next Saturn return. This involves a mopping up phase which should be dedicated to self-reflection and clearing away the 'dross' in your life. The influences you experienced 30 years ago will once again be coming to the forefront in determining how far you have progressed and advanced over the years. This is but a surface offering of what your chart has to tell you.:smile:

How very, very kind of you, Kimbermoon. Thank you so much for generously writing up a reading based on my natal chart. THANK YOU! Very much appreciated!

Blessings of Light,
Jenny

gen6k

with 11th stellium you are usually looking for some kind of cause. you find it easy to find public opportunities.

with saturn in the 10th your authority ethic is really strong.

with mars in the 9th your enegy is spent contra relations and with intense relations of 9th/7th sort. mars square pluto.

the people that you encounter can be intense or agressive at times.

with ascendant conjunct chiron and venus you are a quieter person on the outside looking for some sort of purity as well as beauty. with opposite uranus ascendant you find organized relations falling through or coming in at random times as well as being somewhat offbeat with others.

with neptune and jupiter in the 8th you have a certain immersive sense of emotional expansive longing in terms of spirituality.

your NN looks for intense experiences as well as 9th experiences maybe traveling to really hide at some place.

with a stellium trine to pluto
your relationships are also accommodating because you can shift your emotions and ego to the plutonic sphere of others.

you are a very transpersonal
person which makes you in tune with society at large and can be a spokesman for ideologies.

your 29 sagittarius designates a "play acting" for actions.
it is both structured and expansive properly over time being able to mix big ideas with the old as well as mix alternate types of settings in more traditional type environments.

with moon conjunct mercury your thoughts are like foam that keep producing as well as becoming illumination for your ego and the psychology of others.

with the T-square to north node
you are prone to have lapses from the death of experiences that can bring out wounds from past loves as well as the shifting of your projects from underneath the ground.

with Pluto and Moon as some of your stronger planets you are generally a more receptive person, but are also able to take action with mars and sun. your strengths are in the humanitarian and psychological realms.

katastro,
Thank you for your beautiful birthday greetings! So thoughtful!

gen6k,
WOW! Much of what you wrote is so spot-on! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my natal chart. I'm heart-warmed by the kindness of you all! THANK YOU!

Blessings of Light,
Jenny