Research : Bhrigu Astrology

rajat-astrologer

Dear All,
Namaste,
I am researching on different areas of astrology as Bhrigu Astrology, Jaimini Astrology, Naadi Astrology and certain principles connected to it. I will like to start a discussion on each and every topic one by one on which i am conducting my researches and will invite all the learned members here to contribute giving their views on it:

1. If Sun and Venus together occupies the 5th, 7th or 9th house then native will lack marital happiness. Either the native will not get married or the marital life will not be happy.

2. If Sun is in 7th house:
(i) Will commit adultery without fail, have good wealth, If the sun is weak and is aspected by Saturn then the native's spouse will charge the native with defamation, rise in worries and increase in ancestral properties.
(ii) Will grow like banyan tree (bulky and heavy body), very less sexual pleasure, disappointment and sadness in lending matters, knowledge how to live life and compatibility between husband and wife is always subject to friction, land and building will accrue to the native easily.

In the chart Sun+Venus case 1, Sun and Venus is in 7th house and here are the results of it she is getting:

(i) She is lacking marital happiness due to quarrels and fights almost daily. Also her husband is not having bonding with her.
(ii) She had been into adultery (2-3 relations at a time during her early 20s), have good wealth (millionaire earning more than 1.6 lacs dollars per annum and almost same earning of her husband), her sun is in debility and is aspected by Saturn : She faced defamation from her husband many times & worries keep rising in her life.
(iii) She is having bulky and heavy body (overweight), very less sexual pleasure despite high sensuous nature of both husband and wife, disappointment whenever she lends money, normally doesn't get it back, lives life as princess despite all the problems in marriage (knows how to live life), compatibility with husband is always subject to friction and 3 houses of high income group in her name till now.

I request others to comment here with examples (those who have charts with Sun and Venus in 7th in their database or those who have Sun and Venus in 7th house in their own chart).

Attachments

• Sun+Venus case 1.jpg
    Sun+Venus case 1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 27

Nagarjuna

Generally, Sun in the 7th is not good for the marital life. Here, Sun is combust by a debilitated Sun in Libra. Also the exaltation lord of the 7th house, Saturn is bad aspected by Mars.