Debt! Will they let me off slightly?

Neptune Rising

Hello!

I ran up a debt about 15 years ago when I was young and naive. I avoided the debt collectors up until now when they wrote to me today. I am starting to work for myself and will need to open business account so I feel now I need to probably clear my name if I am not to be made bankrupt before I even start!

With legal help, I have written to them asking what the original amount was minus their fees. I am hoping that they may agree to take a slightly lesser amount as full and final settlement. We haven't yet asked them about the lesser amount, just starting an initial negotiation.

22nd Nov 2010
5.43pm
UK
2 Cancer rising

(natal Saturn square Saturn transit is bringing my karmic debt home!)

The chart, I am the Moon in the 12th house, nice!

My money is also Moon, hidden?

Their money or money I owe is 8th house I think, Saturn.

In looking for an answer I think I look for an easy aspect.

Moon's very next aspect is a trine to Saturn. Saturn also rules them and their communications.

Not sure if Saturn also represents the guy who is helping me, a sort of ex.

Saturn and Moon also don't recieve each other by any dignities, I wonder if this goes against negotiations as surely they have to see each other to reach an understanding...

Saturn is more powerful than Moon, not good for the Moon.

Moon after trine Saturn, opposes Mars then Mercury. Mercury is Moon's depositor. Maybe I change my mind about contacting them, it goes against my feelings and I oppose myself. Mars rules the 6th house of work.. These are both intercepted also in the 6th house which puzzles me. I am wondering if Mars rules debt collectors as they are kind of powerful a bit like police. Something stopping them being expressed, they are stuck somehow... Then Moon opposes Fortuna! That doesnt't look too good.

Interesting as Neptune is strong in the chart conjuncting the MC. I have been an illusion to them so far.

Moon squares Jupiter which rules the house of wishes and is the benefic. :( That doesn't look good either.

Final aspect of Moon is trine to Venus, ah at last a positive aspect! Venus is very strong stationing direct in her domain. She rules the intercepted sign in the 5th house of gambles and is the traditional ruler of money and values.

How to see if they will let me pay a lesser amount - maybe looking at the Moon, it's waning and loosing light.

Yikes, south node right on the ascedant. I'm running! Though the 2 degree Cancer rising may mean it is too early to answer the question fully, more needs to be revealed.

lesseramount.gif

dr. farr

As you know, if the South Node is in the ascending sign of a horary I say-its unreliable and re-ask the question again later; with the implications of only a 2 degree ascendant added to this, I definitely would make that recommendation...

tikana

hey Neptune

I'd say they will try work out something with you since Moon is trining Saturn
But it is in your great disadvantage because Moon is peregrine which rules you and your money and it is in 12th house
Then Saturn which rules the debtor and its money
south node right on asce
It feels like they might shrink the amount of money owed but it will be due to prolonging the repayment so at the end of the day you might repay them more than if you didnt go to them for help

good luck

T

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thanks Dr Farr! Yes I will ask again when I actually propose this to them. So far I have only asked them to provide the original amount that was outstanding before all the fees were added on.

Thanks Tik! Ah that old trick they will try and play, adding their own interest? I guess it is my lesson. I will try and pick a good time astrologically to propose them to shrink the amount, I need all the help I can get!

Thanks both I really appreciate your help :smile:

NR

Neptune Rising

Thanks Dr Farr! Yes I will ask again when I actually propose this to them. So far I have only asked them to provide the original amount that was outstanding before all the fees were added on.

Thanks Tik! Ah that old trick they will try and play, adding their own interest? I guess it is my lesson. I will try and pick a good time astrologically to propose them to shrink the amount, I need all the help I can get!

Thanks to you both, both I really appreciate your help :smile::smile:

NR

Neptune Rising

Thanks to you both, I really appreciate your help :smile::smile:

NR

Neptune Rising

Hi Dr Farr

Nothing has happened so far. I never heard back from them from the email I sent them, not yet anyway. I got their letter from re-directed mail and the re-direction has now finished... not sure what I'll do next as I do want to clear the original amount minus the interest.

NR