Will I see her again?

Night Sky

I love someone, and well, I feel despair which is why I've asked the question and come into this forum.

I don't give further information in order to get an impartial judgement.

I am Saturn exalted in the 8th... hence why I'm miserable.

She is Sun on the Descendant.

I don't know what to think.

Moon obviously conjoins Sun, which is in part... good because it means Moon conjoins ruler of the Descendant.

Yet this is combustion of the Moon. And then Saturn in the 8th... I've given up on it.

Just tell me to not bother anymore... And I'll accept it.

Attachments

• w.png
    w.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 31

Marina

Dear NS,

I will pass along to you the advice a pretty skilled astrologer gave to me in regards to a similar-looking chart. In that instance, the 7th house ruler was Jupiter in Sagittarius. She told me that the 7th house's self interest was harming me. In John Frawley's system, you can also give her Venus. This might say she liked you but she, Venus, is separating from you, Saturn. With such people, only the cold shoulder can work any magic. The chart says to me that you are a good fellow,( Well you may be a gal, but I don't think you are.) but in a rut. With all respect, I think you could do a lot better than the well-shaped bottom of Lady 7th. I have only been studying horary for ten years, so I have much to learn. However, with that combust moon, try not to run after her; you will only get burned, and if you run into her, feign indifference. As Leo, she can't stand being ignored.

The other problem with 8th house thinking is that it is very fatalistic. Vedic astrologers always tell us Westerners that we are too apt to see everything set in stone. I think you'd agree that when we change, our circumstances change. M

Serendipity

Both significators are strong. Saturn in it's own exaltation and term. Sun in it's own rulership and in her own house. She's thinking about herself. Sorry but not much thought to you at the moment. Obviously are you stressing being in the 8th house. Stubborn versus stubborn. There's no aspect between you. The moon is applying to the sun. Usually new moons are read with negative connotations. But I think since the Sun is a significator here we can read it a bit differently. I think you will see her again but on her terms, not yours.

Night Sky

Thanks, Serentipity and Marina for your input.

Classic 8th house moment it was yesterday. I think I am passed the stress of that. I won't say what was said between us. All I can say is that she knows that I love her and would turn the world for her. At the same time though, I don't know what she thinks and there is no communication from her. I let her know that I love her and now I think the only thing for me is my book.

What I wondered astrologically was about Moon being received by Sun. Yes Sun doesn't need Moon, however the way I've always read receptions was that Sun receives Moon... so it may be that she does love me... only women are not direct... I am not Casanova.

Well... I won't say anything, like you suggested. If she calls me she calls. She knows... she knows that I love her, so it's up to her.

DiDi

no night sky its not that women are not direct.. cause i find men are not direct... but its more certain people are not direct....Its a personality thing...