Insanely intense synastry chart what would happen if I was in the physical proximity

darkmonkey87

This is odd how many intense aspects I have. I am a guy she is a girl btw when I say almost exact I mean within two degrees

Btw when it comes to this chart would we be any danger to eachother cause of being so intense etc I kind of get that vibe.

Her Pluto conjunct my Venus
Her Mars Conjunct my Pluto almost by exact degree
Sun Sextile Sun
Her ruling planet (moon) Conjunct almost by exact degree my south node
Ascendant trine ascendant
Her sun conjunt almost by exact degree my vertex
Her Venus conjunct almost by the exact degree my Mars
Her Saturn conjunct almost by exact degree my Jupiter
My moon in her first house her ascendant cancer
Her Venus Conjunct my Mercury
Her mercury Sextile my Pluto
Her ascendant conjunct almost exact my fourth house cusp
Her Mc in my first house.
Jupiter sextile pluto
Her Saturn is opposite her Venus very closely and the odd this is I have a t-square with the moon in Cancer as the Apex with Jupiter Opposite Mars so this close opposition would be squaring my moon on top of the T-square almost exact by degree
So these are the aspects. I know it sounds like I am only listing the positive but these are all the aspects.

I looked hard and other than those two squares of Saturn and Venus to my moon there are no other squares inconjuncts oppositions or conflicting aspects at all in this synastry chart.

This is the ones I see right now.

What would happen and what does this person feel about me anyways I am just curious I kind of admit I feel intense in some kind in a way would she feel that as well. I think both of us are pushing that feeling away Neither of us said anything about it.

Since we don't know if we ever will meet in real life she lives in another country but is coming to mine soon supposedly. I never even saw a synastry chart like this before. I know how to read astrology charts but I am at a loss to explain this even studying astrology for over 10 years on my free time.

We seem to have a connection but i don't know if she feels intense like I do and I might not want her knowing this so i post it here although I do have a similar user name on the forum we met on sigh.

What does she feel about me and what is up with this chart. What do you think would happen if we ever saw eachother.

Last edited:
Are you familiar with first meeting charts? It doesn’t count for online but if you know the exact time that you meet physically in person, aka where your energies are exchanged, you can predict the future of your relationship from transits to that time. So whenever you meet, check exact time, and you can make a natal chart of day, time, place, then look up all future transits and see what house each planet falls into on that date.

Alternatively I have this book titled “love formulas 2 by nance McCullough” and she has lists of all the extra good aspects and all the extra bad aspects and good and bad as well and tells you how to think about it like a point system.

All extra bad aspects in book: 1. any squares with Neptune, Uranus, Saturn. 2. Mars square Uranus (worst one) 3. Squares of sun moon and ascendant between two people (unless good offsetting) 4. All conjunctions and oppositions involving Saturn, except mars if it’s a business relationship (aka your Saturn conjunction her jupiter is very bad just google about it). 5. Pluto square mars

Bad ones: conjunction or opposition of mercury, asc, moon, sun, jupiter with either mars or Saturn. Mars, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn opp each other. Saturn conjunction 1st or 7th, sun or asc opp Uranus

Extra good: conjunctions of Venus and Jupiter with each other, Venus and Jupiter conjunction Neptune, conjunctions of neutral with neutral (asc could be too much similarity tho), neutral conjunction Venus, Jupiter, Pluto, or Neptune. All trines and sextiles. Conjunctions of moons nodes with sun Venus Jupiter moon and asc. Oppositions of ascendant to asc, sun, or moon