Will I be free from diseases and be healthy?

Arielko

Hello all,

I went for a medical check up and I got back my report which indicated the viral infections were in negative. However, I am still worried about it. Just to be sure, am I free from viral infections and be healthy?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_d.2694.26583.png
    astro_w2gw_d.2694.26583.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 37
Hello all,

I went for a medical check up and I got back my report which indicated the viral infections were in negative. However, I am still worried about it. Just to be sure, am I free from viral infections and be healthy?

I'm a Beginner,

Sun in 12th house means there's some hidden detail. -

First of all, the chart only counts for 3 (three years) years. - Mercury in 11th house means you will not always be healthy. - Moon conjunct Pluto means some hidden or minor deep-psychological sickness. (in lower orb) - Moon sextile Jupiter (reversed) means bad luck at some point. Sun within 8 degrees aspect (in square) to the Moon, means problems. -
Venus conjunct the ascendant means problems with the stomach. - Jupiter conjunct the Descendant means problems with the liver or with the genitals. - Jupiter flowing to the 8th house means problems with the mouth or with the genitals. - Moon at end of a Cardinal sign means problems with the head.

Neptune in the 11th house means Asthmatic problems sometimes. - And Chiron at the end of Pisces means wounds of some inner sort.

Venus in the 12th house is all about illusions (hidden). - Gemini on the 2nd house cusp means problems with the stomach or the upper thighs.

North Node (reversed) running towards the 5th house means problems with the strength. Jupiter (retrograde, reversed) running towards the 6th house means problems at work.

Saturn at the end of the 8th house means problems with the skeleton.
Moon in the 9th house means high illusions.
Moon's North Node in the 4th house means loss of home-body.
Cancer on the 3rd house means loss of brain.

Venus on the ascendant means a luciferian Chart. A wobbling chart. Uranus in the 12th house means hidden strengths/weaknesses in the brain-nerves. The color of the chart looks red because Mars is in the 9th house; this means lots of blood loss at some point, or loss of quality of the blood.

North Node moving toward the 3rd house means damage in the brain. Overall the chart looks like a square; it means strength in outer psychology, but little inner strength, in you and your father. 5th house in Virgo means problems with your nerves and your intestines.

Mars almost in the 8th house means being shot or being pressured to something. Moon running towards the 10th house means falling down or getting wounded on the skin or skeleton. Water is a problem.

2nd house empty means no stability in life; it means lack of durability-hardness, lack of church, lack of angels (lack of protection) and lack of movies.

1st house empty means lack of sex (iron-copper in the brain; useful for thinking and expressing and colourfulness (youngfulness)), particularly when young (everyone below 40). In Taurus it also means lack of great sex (good for brain, heart and Wholiness (gold heart))
lack of : something is lacking

The whole chart seeks of Aquarius; it is a generative, energetic Chart. Maybe you have problems with your generations, as in heart problems, deceptions, and lies. (generations are people); It also reeks of the colour yellow and silver-grey; metals are bright; goldish-hued; bright-metals like: red and blue (in cars and in technology for example); in kitchen appliances for example; your jewels have to be cutish-bright.

Your lines look superformal, which means very psychologal and deep, almost like a pixie house; in your nature and character; you might be well popular;

and if you are not: get a movie star.

Your Sun in the 12th house means being a movie-star already, but psychological in nature; like a South-Korean; or a good spiritual warrior; or a deep indigenous Australian, or an Atlantis-mystic; or a Mars-mystic; or a God-heaven mystic. Uranus in the 12th house means hidden electricalness; like your neighbor people are always brilliant, or very colourful, like a Scottish, or a Lower (norther) German or in rare cases a Western Polish, or a rare Western Russian. Venus in the 12th house almost (almost as in almost in there) means you have superficial spirituality, but lack higher strength [Psalms] and you are somewhat colourfulness. Gemini empty means you lack strengthness.

6th house in Libra with empty Libra means you lack erotic thoughts, with Neptune in the Pisces sign, you might like Die-Hard movies, or mystic-aztec movies at best, and Mercury there means you might like technical movies.

Watch out for a magic trick in 11 years; as the Sun ingresses in to the Taurus sign. [progressive delineations]

Venus progressing into the 1st house is also important.

(Do you have the full birth data, so I can save it into my program? You can priv mesg me)

Leo Astra

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Good Lord, GP. That is one hell of a response for such a question. You covered everything.

6th house in Libra with empty Libra means you lack erotic thoughts, with Neptune in the Pisces sign, you might like Die-Hard movies, or mystic-aztec movies at best, and Mercury there means you might like technical movies.

I couldn't stop laughing.

@OP, it seems like your viral infections may be at a close, but as GP points out, you may have a lot of other issues that you'll have to address over the course of 3-years.

Last edited:

Arielko

I'm a Beginner,

Sun in 12th house means there's some hidden detail. -

First of all, the chart only counts for 3 (three years) years. - Mercury in 11th house means you will not always be healthy. - Moon conjunct Pluto means some hidden or minor deep-psychological sickness. (in lower orb) - Moon sextile Jupiter (reversed) means bad luck at some point. Sun within 8 degrees aspect (in square) to the Moon, means problems. -
Venus conjunct the ascendant means problems with the stomach. - Jupiter conjunct the Descendant means problems with the liver or with the genitals. - Jupiter flowing to the 8th house means problems with the mouth or with the genitals. - Moon at end of a Cardinal sign means problems with the head.

Neptune in the 11th house means Asthmatic problems sometimes. - And Chiron at the end of Pisces means wounds of some inner sort.

Venus in the 12th house is all about illusions (hidden). - Gemini on the 2nd house cusp means problems with the stomach or the upper thighs.

North Node (reversed) running towards the 5th house means problems with the strength. Jupiter (retrograde, reversed) running towards the 6th house means problems at work.

Saturn at the end of the 8th house means problems with the skeleton.
Moon in the 9th house means high illusions.
Moon's North Node in the 4th house means loss of home-body.
Cancer on the 3rd house means loss of brain.

Venus on the ascendant means a luciferian Chart. A wobbling chart. Uranus in the 12th house means hidden strengths/weaknesses in the brain-nerves. The color of the chart looks red because Mars is in the 9th house; this means lots of blood loss at some point, or loss of quality of the blood.

North Node moving toward the 3rd house means damage in the brain. Overall the chart looks like a square; it means strength in outer psychology, but little inner strength, in you and your father. 5th house in Virgo means problems with your nerves and your intestines.

Mars almost in the 8th house means being shot or being pressured to something. Moon running towards the 10th house means falling down or getting wounded on the skin or skeleton. Water is a problem.

2nd house empty means no stability in life; it means lack of durability-hardness, lack of church, lack of angels (lack of protection) and lack of movies.

1st house empty means lack of sex (iron-copper in the brain; useful for thinking and expressing and colourfulness (youngfulness)), particularly when young (everyone below 40). In Taurus it also means lack of great sex (good for brain, heart and Wholiness (gold heart))
lack of : something is lacking

The whole chart seeks of Aquarius; it is a generative, energetic Chart. Maybe you have problems with your generations, as in heart problems, deceptions, and lies. (generations are people); It also reeks of the colour yellow and silver-grey; metals are bright; goldish-hued; bright-metals like: red and blue (in cars and in technology for example); in kitchen appliances for example; your jewels have to be cutish-bright.

Your lines look superformal, which means very psychologal and deep, almost like a pixie house; in your nature and character; you might be well popular;

and if you are not: get a movie star.

Your Sun in the 12th house means being a movie-star already, but psychological in nature; like a South-Korean; or a good spiritual warrior; or a deep indigenous Australian, or an Atlantis-mystic; or a Mars-mystic; or a God-heaven mystic. Uranus in the 12th house means hidden electricalness; like your neighbor people are always brilliant, or very colourful, like a Scottish, or a Lower (norther) German or in rare cases a Western Polish, or a rare Western Russian. Venus in the 12th house almost (almost as in almost in there) means you have superficial spirituality, but lack higher strength [Psalms] and you are somewhat colourfulness. Gemini empty means you lack strengthness.

Watch out for a magic trick in 11 years; as the Sun ingresses in to the Taurus sign. [progressive delineations]

Venus progressing into the 1st house is also important.

(Do you have the full birth data, so I can save it into my program? You can priv mesg me)

Leo Astra

Hi Leo Astra,

what illness can you deduce from it? Is it stress? Is it environmental factors? Is it internal?

Last edited:

Arielko

Good Lord, GP. That is one hell of a response for such a question. You covered everything.

I couldn't stop laughing.

@OP, it seems like your viral infections may be at a close, but as GP points out, you may have a lot of other issues that you'll have to address over the course of 3-years.

I'm kind of worried about it, I feel normal right now but I have a unsettled feeling that something bad is coming.

Arielko

Do you have a history of this? Has this been a recurring theme for the past few years?

No, I've been healthy before and I've consulted my religious faculties. I was assured that I'm safe, and over-thinking was the problem.
The issue here is, I fear that the problem does not arise from myself, but rather from the proceedings of the external environment.

katydid

No, I've been healthy before and I've consulted my religious faculties. I was assured that I'm safe, and over-thinking was the problem.
The issue here is, I fear that the problem does not arise from myself, but rather from the proceedings of the external environment.

If the tests show there is no viral infections, BELIEVE IT.

If the problem is overthinking, then believe that too. You need to start doing POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS to continue this healthy, viral free situation.

If you keep focusing on your doubts and insecurities, and begin believing that the germs are coming for you, you can will it to be so. Just by calling it in. :alien:

YOU ARE NOW GERM FREE AND HEALTHY. Celebrate that and continue to do so. :love:

Arielko

If the tests show there is no viral infections, BELIEVE IT.

If the problem is overthinking, then believe that too. You need to start doing POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS to continue this healthy, viral free situation.

If you keep focusing on your doubts and insecurities, and begin believing that the germs are coming for you, you can will it to be so. Just by calling it in. :alien:

YOU ARE NOW GERM FREE AND HEALTHY. Celebrate that and continue to do so. :love:

Thank you Katydid! :) I've been sending out positive affirmations and getting rid of the negativity in my life. Healthy, healthy, healthy. I'm new to horary astrology,