Whats the degrees between the capricorns horns ?

Chrysalis

Does anybody know what the degrees of Capricorn are between the horns ?

I've come across so info about it...If the Asc/moon/sun/venus is in a degree between the horns of capricorn, this makes for a very sexual person, free minded towards sexual affairs, can be very eccentric and twisted.

The satans symbol is in this place (the star) and a lot of charts with women have had their venus in this place and have been very twisted.

Or people with certain Aquarius degrees could be like this, as using sidereal this would put them in Capricorn.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Its okay i've found out, but confused too.

So he says the degrees are at 17-18 Aquarius (tropical) which would be 8-9 degrees Capricorn (sidereal).

But what about if you have two planets uranus/mars at 8-9 degrees Cap (tropical) would this be the same ?

This is what i'm referring to ...https://youtu.be/xX-fD0sxYxk?t=28m38so

petosiris

Banned
Its okay i've found out, but confused too.

So he says the degrees are at 17-18 Aquarius (tropical) which would be 8-9 degrees Capricorn (sidereal).

But what about if you have two planets uranus/mars at 8-9 degrees Cap (tropical) would this be the same ?

This is what i'm referring to ...https://youtu.be/xX-fD0sxYxk?t=28m38so

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cap_myth.html

03 Aq. 46 - Geidi - Venus/ Mars - 4 - Horn of Goat
Substract 25 or add 5 degrees for sidereal and change to the previous sign.

The constellation stars that are generally used for the horns are at around 4 Tropical Aquarius. This would not be true for 7-9 Tropical Capricorn because that would be 12-14 Sagittarius in sidereal, which is the arrow of The Archer.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

So if i stick with tropical and i'm looking at someones chart and they have mars/uranus @8-9 degrees capricorn on a fixed star, then this stars meaningful right ?

But then if i change the chart to sidereal it's not, as mars will be 23 degrees behind its placement @ 15 sagittarius.

How am i supposed to know which one to use, is it just personal preference ?

This is the part of the video he says it...https://youtu.be/xX-fD0sxYxk?t=31m21s

Last edited:

Whoam1

So if i stick with tropical and i'm looking at someones chart and they have mars/uranus @8-9 degrees capricorn on a fixed star, then this stars meaningful right ?

But then if i change the chart to sidereal it's not, as mars will be 23 degrees behind its placement @ 15 sagittarius.

How am i supposed to know which one to use, is it just personal preference ?

Just a personal preference as a pantheist I look at all forms of astrology, I don't move the fixed stars but again personal preference.

Chrysalis

Just a personal preference as a pantheist I look at all forms of astrology, I don't move the fixed stars but again personal preference.

I didn't mean moving the fixed star, i know the fixed stars can't be moved... i just don't understand how in tropical a planet can be on a certain fixed star and in sidereal its not and could even be on completely different one, its not making sense.

I look at all forms of astrology too...hence watching this video today that's got me all confused as to what to use.

Whoam1

I didn't mean moving the fixed star, i know the fixed stars can't be moved... i just don't understand how in tropical a planet can be on a certain fixed star and in sidereal its not and could even be on completely different one, its not making sense.

I look at all forms of astrology too...hence watching this video today that's got me all confused as to what to use.

Sidereal better explains myself and my life, I'm gearing towards it once again. It literally explains why I was mute as a child, it explains the addiction in my family, it explains why I look like a Capricorn and had to be mature but don't match caps personality. It explains my attraction to the occult and Scorpio. It explains my love for art and self expression through dark and twisted things.

Chrysalis

The slang word "horney" is derived from horns, horns are said to have sexual signification.

So this is why certain personal planets that fall in the horns of a sign (any animal sign that has horns) it will give you a sexuality based on that animal and make you "horney".

Last edited:

Whoam1

The slang word "horney" is derived from horns, horns are said to have sexual signification.

So this is why certain personal planets that fall in the horns of a sign (any animal sign that has horns) it will give you a sexuality based on that animal and make you "horney".

I always thought horny came drone hormonal ....

Whoam1

Are you being serious ?

No its horns.

Yes I mean it's logical. Hormonal hormone horny. But then again I think differently so.... anyway people always peg me as a Sag Scorpio or Leo and my tropical zodiac actually displays that who knew. My question is does the Scorpio stellium and AC outdo or is more appernt/applicable to my personality...

Chrysalis

Do you know that every degree in the horoscope has a meaning all 360 of them, so whatever degrees your planet/s falls on will also be influenced by that degree meaning.