Will I end up dating someone from this event?

aniani

Hahaha I'm still having no luck in the dating/relationship front. The guy I used to crush on has asked me to go to an singles event with him and his friend next weekend. So I asked "Will I end up dating someone from this event?"

I am getting a 'No' as no aspects between 1st and 7th house ruler, no COL or TOL. Sun in 5th - maybe some guys showing their interest in me and that's it. I am curious about the detrimented 7th house ruler conjunct my ascendant. What does it mean?

I will update in two weeks. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_36_next_friday_hr.82571.22679.jpg
    astro_2gw_36_next_friday_hr.82571.22679.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 23

Bunraku

Several arguments...

*The ruler of the house of the question in the 1st house conjunct the ASC
*Moon trines Sun, planet in 5th (dates, events, etc.)
*Jupiter collecting light from Moon/Venus

aniani

Thanks Bunraku! I totally missed the next aspect is the Moon trine Sun as I was too focused on Moon as the 7th house ruler.

I am really curious to know what comes out of this event, though Saturn(me) is retro, so I wonder if I will end up changing my mind going to the event as I seem to be really swamped that weekend.

aniani

Update: I thought this horary was pretty fascinating because even though it didn't have any aspects between L1-L7, it did describe the situation. My friend brought a friend of his and we did go to the venue but we didn't end up participating in the dating event as it was in a bar, so we ended up chatting among ourselves instead.

That 7th house ruler - Moon, I am pretty confident is my friend's friend. I personally felt the detrimented yet dignified(by triplicity) moon accurately depicted his character. He's kinda awkward shy and yet he was friendly and eventually opened up.

Also moon on ascendant was accurate because apparently he likes me! By the end of the night he was obviously hitting on me and this morning my friend texted me and said that his friend would like to contact me if that's okay.

With receptions, also pretty accurate because I don't have any attraction in the romantic way towards him but at the same time, I do enjoy his company and the conversations we had.

Last edited: