Crying?

rayla2055

Banned
I'm a little tipsy right now so please forgive for my spelling.
I've been crying alot more then I usually do. Most of the time I hold all my emotions in so no one knows that I'm really feeling down. On here I can express my emotions, on what I hold back on most of the time. Why in the world is there such things as emotions, huh? Why do anyone need tears, (deleted offensive language, moderator )

Last edited by a moderator:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Well...emotions are more than "Boo hoo" types of things. If you mean why are you crying then...we can't tell you.

What is eating away at you, Rayla? Sometimes telling a stranger is comforting.

rayla2055

Banned
Well...emotions are more than "Boo hoo" types of things. If you mean why are you crying then...we can't tell you.

What is eating away at you, Rayla? Sometimes telling a stranger is comforting.
GIRLLLLLL they just threaten to kick me out that's why I'm freaking crying. I was gonna use the following word but don't know if they will get offended off that.

Bambi95

Account Closed
GIRLLLLLL they just threaten to kick me out that's why I'm freaking crying. I was gonna use the following word but don't know if they will get offended off that.

They? Was it the landlord or some family members?

And don't worry about offending me, but Tsmall might not want to edit your posts some more. :p

Bambi95

Account Closed
I know girl but you know me I cuss alot though

Cos you're passionate, lol. Do you mean the mods threatened to kick you out?

If so, they are actually pretty nice from what I've seen/heard. Just apologize and smile really wide.

Also mods: Please don't ban, Rayla. She does cuss a lot but I haven't personally seen her attack people, so, yea, peace and love.

That'll be 5 astro dollars, Rayla. :D

rayla2055

Banned
Cos you're passionate, lol. Do you mean the mods threatened to kick you out?

If so, they are actually pretty nice from what I've seen/heard. Just apologize and smile really wide.

Also mods: Please don't ban, Rayla. She does cuss a lot but I haven't personally seen her attack people, so, yea, peace and love.

That'll be 5 astro dollars, Rayla. :D
Nah, yoooo it was tsmall

Bambi95

Account Closed
Flowers and bunnies

Rayla, we can't talk about other people on here like that girl! lol. Try talking to Tsmall in a PM. Hash things out as she is pretty darn fair and nice to everyone. My friend who used to be on here claimed he didn't deserve her polite treatment. I mean, c'mon, she hasn't banned some members on here who say worse things than cuss words, lol.

So yea, talk to her in a PM - not on here.

Let me give you a hug, here,

giphy.gif

rayla2055

Banned
Rayla, we can't talk about other people on here like that girl! lol. Try talking to Tsmall in a PM. Hash things out as she is pretty darn fair and nice to everyone. My friend who used to be on here claimed he didn't deserve her polite treatment. I mean, c'mon, she hasn't banned some members on here who say worse things than cuss words, lol.

So yea, talk to her in a PM - not on here.

Let me give you a hug, here,

giphy.gif
I'll talk to her so there want be such awkwardness. Girl I needed that hug, thanks. *hugs back tightly*

Bambi95

Account Closed
I'll talk to her so there want be such awkwardness. Girl I needed that hug, thanks. *hugs back tightly*

She's very fair and kind, trust me. She also doesn't fully enjoy being a mod, I think, since it really suc.ks to do so.

From now on, when you want to post, try to take a step back, breathe and tone it down by 50.

Here is one more, cos I like your passionate side,

tumblr_n11xxcqZMI1smoqluo1_500.gif

AppLeo

I've been crying alot more then I usually do. Most of the time I hold all my emotions in so no one knows that I'm really feeling down. On here I can express my emotions, on what I hold back on most of the time. Why in the world is there such things as emotions, huh? Why do anyone need tears, (deleted offensive language, moderator )

I don't know why emotions exist. I hate thinking philosophically because I can never find the answers. But I think we need tears so that we can appreciate the good things that happen in our lives. Emotions allow us to feel and experience the world in a colorful perspective. Not all emotions are bad, too. Happiness, humor, and love are amazing emotions that I couldn't understand why we WOULDN'T want them.

I'd feel pain in the world, so that I can feel love. Without pain, love wouldn't exist. And without either of those, life would be pretty dull.

rayla2055

Banned
I don't know why emotions exist. I hate thinking philosophically because I can never find the answers. But I think we need tears so that we can appreciate the good things that happen in our lives. Emotions allow us to feel and experience the world in a colorful perspective. Not all emotions are bad, too. Happiness, humor, and love are amazing emotions that I couldn't understand why we WOULDN'T want them.

I'd feel pain in the world, so that I can feel love. Without pain, love wouldn't exist. And without either of those, life would be pretty dull.
Dude I was just threaten to almost get kick off can't you see that I'm a little hype right now. By the way what you just said was beautiful.

AppLeo

Dude I was just threaten to almost get kick off can't you see that I'm a little hype right now. By the way what you just said was beautiful.

I'm sorry that you almost got kicked off, but no one can coast through life without a couple bumps in the road.

And thanks. :biggrin:

Julijana

It's a release mechanizm. Think what's happening to peopple who not cry? I'm not a teary person myself. There were times when thngs build up and I had few panic attack from nowhere. It's better to cry out

katydid

Rayla,

Maybe this is a chance for you to learn to tone down your Mars/Ascendant a bit. It might help you in your daily life as well , to learn to take it down a few notches.

I know that your environment and your Gemini stellium combined to make you an awesome firecracker. :devil:

But it doesn't ALWAYS have to be at high velocity. :wink:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Rayla,

Maybe this is a chance for you to learn to tone down your Mars/Ascendant a bit. It might help you in your daily life as well , to learn to take it down a few notches.

I know that your environment and your Gemini stellium combined to make you an awesome firecracker. :devil:

But it doesn't ALWAYS have to be at high velocity. :wink:

I like Rayla's passionate side. It just needs some fine tuning and I think she'd make a great spokesperson or activist.

Kind of...like you said....actually....

Um.

How's that chat room? :lol:

haidee

Why in the world is there such things as emotions, huh? Why do anyone need tears
-
I don't know why emotions exist. I hate thinking philosophically because I can never find the answers. [...]

Maybe you prefer the scientific reason then (si?)
Short version: It's a survival instinct. Say, fear, was needed to warn us of potential dangers, but in this society emotions are considered weak because they're unwanted and not needed in a "safe civilization". Which is also why Cancer's are said to live in the past. They make decisions based on previous experiences/emotions, remember how they reacted or how other people reacted, and take that into consideration.
And then we have rationality which, when in imbalance with primal emotions, can create a lot of turbulence. That's often the case today with so many people needing psychologists, therapists and whatnot. But in balance, you're able to progress alongside with society.
I wrote a longer version about something similiar in high school~Interesting topic, imo.

Last edited: