This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

rayla2055

Banned
Re: Oatmeal creampies

Everyone think about this right here, movies. Do anyone notice that some movies sorta predict what's going to happen in the future and I don't mean 50 years from now I mean like 2 or 3 years from now. I know some might think I'm crazy but please just hear me out here.

conspiracy theorist

Everyone think about this right here, movies. Do anyone notice that some movies sorta predict what's going to happen in the future and I don't mean 50 years from now I mean like 2 or 3 years from now. I know some might think I'm crazy but please just hear me out here.

I think that has to do with the fact that movies are created by people who analyze the direction that society is going and then create stories that bring to light those elements.

I could create a story about a small rag tag group of young conservatives who are the nucleus for the resurgence of Nationalism in the United States and it blossoms into an actual thing a couple years down the line. Am I a prophet for doing so or am I just paying attention?

Bambi95

Account Closed

Yea, actually. The movie is called Nineteen Eighy-four. I remember watching it in like the 8th grade and thinking "Man, thought police? Now that's stupid".

But now.... http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/699771/Metropolitan-Police-thought-police-Scotland-Yard-Andrew-Allison-Tim-Farron

david starling

There was a t.v. series called "Seven Days", where the hero would make a gut-wrenching trip a week into the past after a disaster occurred, and then call headquarters (in the Past) to alert them what was going to happen a week later so they could investigate it and try to prevent it. It went off the air shortly before 9/11 (2001). I woke up, saw the 9/11 news video, and actually thought it was from a new episode of Seven Days!:andy: There is a conspiracy theory that those planning something catastrophic get off on surreptitiously revealing what they're going to do, knowing people will think it's just a coincidence.

Last edited:

rayla2055

Banned

I think that has to do with the fact that movies are created by people who analyze the direction that society is going and then create stories that bring to light those elements.

I could create a story about a small rag tag group of young conservatives who are the nucleus for the resurgence of Nationalism in the United States and it blossoms into an actual thing a couple years down the line. Am I a prophet for doing so or am I just paying attention?
I'm not calling anyone a prophet or anything I'm just saying that we should really observe the movie more closely. If people did that then maybe most of the problems in the world might be fix or a least more thought of by the general public.

rayla2055

Banned

There was a t.v. series called "Seven Days", where the hero would make a gut-wrenching trip a week into the past after a disaster occurred, and then call headquarters (in the Past) to alert them what was going to happen a week later so they could investigate it and try to prevent it. It went off the air shortly before 9/11 (2001). I woke up, saw the 9/11 news video, and actually thought it was from a new episode of Seven Days!:andy:
See my point

conspiracy theorist

I'm not calling anyone a prophet or anything I'm just saying that we should really observe the movie more closely. If people did that then maybe most of the problems in the world might be fix or a least more thought of by the general public.

That's actually one of the uses of any kind of media, especially when you factor that people don't generally do what Odd says.

I get your point but my point is that if you really want to get at the reality of things you have to become the person who created that slick piece of propoganda/information/entertainment in the first place -- by actually opening your eyes and seeing the world around you.

david starling

That's actually one of the uses of any kind of media, especially when you factor that people don't generally do what Odd says.

I get your point but my point is that if you really want to get at the reality of things you have to become the person who created that slick piece of propoganda/information/entertainment in the first place -- by actually opening your eyes and seeing the world around you.

Eyes wide shut!:pinched:

Oddity

Re: Twinkies

Why does a member on here think you're a Mossad agent? I know that's random but...I just found it funny.

Rahu rumbled CT, Blaze, and me. I think I got Mossad for being half-Israeli (is that even a thing?)

It was a step up from being a witless dupe of the Mossad-CIA-Yawhist-Rothchild-Kabbalist cabal, so I went with it.

rayla2055

Banned

I do see the world around me in it's ******* crazy. I live near the most ignorant people in the world. My family in new York lives in a shelter. I go to shelters and help the people with problems ok. More people are becoming homeless from what I observe, they should make a movie about that.

conspiracy theorist

I do see the world around me in it's ******* crazy. I live near the most ignorant people in the world. My family in new York lives in a shelter. I go to shelters and help the people with problems ok. More people are becoming homeless from what I observe, they should make a movie about that.

Would a movie like that be popular though? It's not a glamorous story filled with super heroes and other explosive and attractive things.

rayla2055

Banned

Would a movie like that be popular though? It's not a glamorous story filled with super heroes and other explosive and attractive things.
I'm not talking about these fake random movies like sausage party I'm just talking about how things in certain movies go over people's head. Just understand that America was never great from the beginning, there was rape, robbery, and murder to make this land "so called great".