Can something in a natal chart make someone obsessive?

rayla2055

Banned
I tend to become really obsessed with people. Especially people who are the total opposite of what I am. Since we can be honest here and please don't judge me I stalk some people on this forum but not like I want to know where you live or something, it's more like ohhhh she or he seems real interesting I wonder when were they born or how old are they and what forums do they go on. I don't know I just like to figure out how the human mind,emotions, and spirit work. Sorry if this is a little too much to handle.

Bunraku

I’m sure there are many things in someone’s chart that can make you interested in them. Obsession isn’t the correct word, so it wasn’t wise to mention that because it adds an image of bizarre and unwanted behavior. Since you don’t mean obsession, then the answer is more open ended and dependent on your own chart and the other person’s chart.

What makes a person charming to you? A quick wit? A sense of humor? Dark and brooding? If you can find those traits in a person's chart, then look to yours to see how it corresponds to you. Synastry. There’s a synastry section on this forum that you might be interested in checking out. It deals with relations with people, such as attraction, hatred, etc.

For me, since I’m mostly air dominant, I tend to stay away from water or fire types and gravitate towards other air types. I have 0 planets in water or fire, so I can’t understand or stand both.

rayla2055

Banned
I’m sure there are many things in someone’s chart that can make you interested in them. Obsession isn’t the correct word, so it wasn’t wise to mention that because it adds an image of bizarre and unwanted behavior. Since you don’t mean obsession, then the answer is more open ended and dependent on your own chart and the other person’s chart.

What makes a person charming to you? A quick wit? A sense of humor? Dark and brooding? If you can find those traits in a person's chart, then look to yours to see how it corresponds to you. Synastry. There’s a synastry section on this forum that you might be interested in checking out. It deals with relations with people, such as attraction, hatred, etc.

For me, since I’m mostly air dominant, I tend to stay away from water or fire types and gravitate towards other air types. I have 0 planets in water or fire, so I can’t understand or stand both.
OH MUTHA****ING **** I"M A AIR DOMINANT AS WELLL, OHHHHHHH SHITTT. Are we related or something? or are you lying?

Last edited:

Bunraku

I wonder how you and Conspiracy_theorist would get along since he has a Sagittarius stellium. Opposition signs are like fireworks. :w00t:

rayla2055

Banned
I wonder how you and Conspiracy_theorist would get along since he has a Sagittarius stellium. Opposition signs are like fireworks. :w00t:
What's your zodiac sign by any chance, I mean you don't have to share if you don't want that out for the world to see, your choice to share or not .

rayla2055

Banned
I mainly use draconic and sidereal chart systems. Are you asking for my tropical?
Wait you use draconic I don't really see many people using that really interesting , my draconic sign is aquarius if you could tell me something about that it would be cool. I can't find any description on the draconic sun signs .Draconic astrology has to do with the spiritual side of you right, the real you. Yeah I'm talking about tropical sign.

sibylline

I tend to become really obsessed with people. Especially people who are the total opposite of what I am. Since we can be honest here and please don't judge me I stalk some people on this forum but not like I want to know where you live or something, it's more like ohhhh she or he seems real interesting I wonder when were they born or how old are they and what forums do they go on. I don't know I just like to figure out how the human mind,emotions, and spirit work.

I don't think this is obsession but normal curiosity, which the Gemini-influenced have a lot of.

To answer the topic question, there are several factors. In your case it is likely Pluto. Pluto can indicate obsession in any area it falls and any planet it touches. Your Sun/Venus is opposite Pluto conjunct DSC (which begins the 7th house of "the other") so fixating on other people would be a natural result. Nevertheless, if wondering about other people is the worst that configuration has produced for you then that's great. :)

rayla2055

Banned
I don't think this is obsession but normal curiosity, which the Gemini-influenced have a lot of.

To answer the topic question, there are several factors. In your case it is likely Pluto. Pluto can indicate obsession in any area it falls and any planet it touches. Your Sun/Venus is opposite Pluto conjunct DSC (which begins the 7th house of "the other") so fixating on other people would be a natural result. Nevertheless, if wondering about other people is the worst that configuration has produced for you then that's great. :)
Thank you for your answer which was beautifully explain. I never really thought of it as curiosity but I'll take it as that. Yeah that is good actually better than bashing people brains in lol.

D-Rok

Rayla, you really are playing into your 12th house of inprisonment/self-undoing/The Bad Daimon! You sly dog :)

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, to All

All,

Please answer the question astrologically. If you want to chat about obsession, go to the Chat Forum. Regardless of whether or not you like someone's astrological answer, be respectful in your answers or do not post. I will continue to delete all attacking posts and responding to attacking posts.

Back to civil astrology,

Tim

anjelik

I tend to become really obsessed with people. Especially people who are the total opposite of what I am. Since we can be honest here and please don't judge me I stalk some people on this forum but not like I want to know where you live or something, it's more like ohhhh she or he seems real interesting I wonder when were they born or how old are they and what forums do they go on. I don't know I just like to figure out how the human mind,emotions, and spirit work. Sorry if this is a little too much to handle.

Pluto, a strong Mercury, Scorpio influences. I am with you on the investigative front. I should have been a private investigator because I can pull up information/dirt on almost anyone and I really love digging/searching for it. I am like a professional stalker when I want to be and if you are of any interest to me I will find out your life story and what makes you tick. I have Pluto (Libra) square Venus (Cap) - so object of affection has always gotten the deep level probe before I would decide whether I would let my guard down and trust that person. My 9th house is predominantly in Scorpio, as is my MC. My Mercury is in Aquarius and it trines my Mars in Libra in the 8th (more digging).

rayla2055

Banned
Pluto, a strong Mercury, Scorpio influences. I am with you on the investigative front. I should have been a private investigator because I can pull up information/dirt on almost anyone and I really love digging/searching for it. I am like a professional stalker when I want to be and if you are of any interest to me I will find out your life story and what makes you tick. I have Pluto (Libra) square Venus (Cap) - so object of affection has always gotten the deep level probe before I would decide whether I would let my guard down and trust that person. My 9th house is predominantly in Scorpio, as is my MC. My Mercury is in Aquarius and it trines my Mars in Libra in the 8th (more digging).
Yeah it is a good thing kick a ginger day isn't real lol. I'm the same way when something sparks my interest. I'm glad you didn't take it as literally stalking. I shouldn't have never worded it like that lol. We all learn from are mistakes right, but you understand that I was just being honest with everyone here so people can give me a real answer.

anjelik

Yeah it is a good thing kick a ginger day isn't real lol. I'm the same way when something sparks my interest. I'm glad you didn't take it as literally stalking. I shouldn't have never worded it like that lol. We all learn from are mistakes right, but you understand that I was just being honest with everyone here so people can give me a real answer.

My husband is ginger so kick a ginger day is real in my house, haha! He actually gets defensive when I say "gingers have no souls." Or "I hope when we have kids they don't have my fat kid gene and your ginger gene." I have so many gingers in my life now that I think about it. I must be drawn to you people!

But yes, I get what you mean about the stalking not being literal. I had a neighbor that put my stalking skills to shame though - she had Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury and rising in Scorpio and a Mercury ruled 8th house.

rayla2055

Banned
My husband is ginger so kick a ginger day is real in my house, haha! He actually gets defensive when I say "gingers have no souls." Or "I hope when we have kids they don't have my fat kid gene and your ginger gene." I have so many gingers in my life now that I think about it. I must be drawn to you people!

But yes, I get what you mean about the stalking not being literal. I had a neighbor that put my stalking skills to shame though - she had Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury and rising in Scorpio and a Mercury ruled 8th house.
Lol my boyfriend always tells me that I have no soul and that all gingers have anger issues but he just pokes fun so he can get a reaction out of me. I really don't take things like that seriously. Wow your neighbor seems scary lol, how do you deal?

anjelik

Lol my boyfriend always tells me that I have no soul and that all gingers have anger issues but he just pokes fun so he can get a reaction out of me. I really don't take things like that seriously. Wow your neighbor seems scary lol, how do you deal?

She didn't stalk me, she stalked ex boyfriends mainly. She was nice to me and we were friends - I have always had Scorpios drawn to me as friends and I'm thinking that's the Pisces Sun that attracts them.

rayla2055

Banned
She didn't stalk me, she stalked ex boyfriends mainly. She was nice to me and we were friends - I have always had Scorpios drawn to me as friends and I'm thinking that's the Pisces Sun that attracts them.
Oh snap your a pisces sun, my sister one too. I have a pisces moon if you was curious to know. I attract scorpios too but I don't tend to stay friends with human beings for quite long, I tend to disappear out of their life's.

katydid

I have always been very drawn to Pisces people. I think my Scorpio Sun/Mercury feels very comfortable around the forgiving, nurturing, unconditionally loving type of energy. My mom is a Pisces but she has a Scorpio moon. So she is nurturing but scolds me at the same time. :pouty:

My husband has his Venus in Pisces and I just love that about him. He is very forgiving and nonjudgmental---thank goodness...:love: