What ate astrological aspects of ADHD?

practicalmischief

Jupiter only makes a semisextile to Pluto and its in eleventh house capricorn. My Uranus is also conjunct my mars and mercury, but its in Capricorn. Neptune is also conjunct this, basically I have a twelfth house stellium of those planets

muchacho

I'm curious. I have retrograde mercury twelfth house in Aquarius, conjunct mars Aquarius twelfth house? Both are conjunct my ascendant?
Doesn't ADHD just mean that you are more lively and curious and fickle than the rest of the crowd? That's typical for air and fire combinations. Just Mercury in Aquarius isn't enough. Do you have a lot of other planets in fiery or airy signs? Maybe try posting your chart.

practicalmischief

I've tried. The only other air or fire I have is Chiron, north node in Libra, Pluto in Sagittarius, Eros in Aries. Aquarius has Venus, mars, and mercury retrograde as well as ascendant. My psyche is in Gemini, but I don't know if that's enough to go with. And I've tried to post my chart. It won't work on my phone and I don't have a computer.

muchacho

I've tried. The only other air or fire I have is Chiron, north node in Libra, Pluto in Sagittarius, Eros in Aries. Aquarius has Venus, mars, and mercury retrograde as well as ascendant. My psyche is in Gemini, but I don't know if that's enough to go with. And I've tried to post my chart. It won't work on my phone and I don't have a computer.
There you go.

muchacho

Not all three, just mercury. Venus is in first house, mars is conjunct mercury and mercury is retrograde. Both are twelfth house. Is that it then?
I use whole sign houses, so if I understood you correctly, you would be Aquarius rising with Mars, Venus and Mercury in the 1st House. And that's a rather agile, restless and fickle combination.

practicalmischief

The thing is that ADHD has been misdiagnosed with children. They're given meds for it and it causes more problems. Maybe mine is adult ADHD. Supposedly the cause of it is that in way old times, people who were scouts for groups of hunters and nomad needed to be highly alert and ready for anything. Now, we don't have that same outlet. Maybe its not real, but I sure as hell feel hyperactive all the time and I match the qualities associated with it.

AloisiaMorova

The thing is that ADHD has been misdiagnosed with children. They're given meds for it and it causes more problems. Maybe mine is adult ADHD. Supposedly the cause of it is that in way old times, people who were scouts for groups of hunters and nomad needed to be highly alert and ready for anything. Now, we don't have that same outlet. Maybe its not real, but I sure as hell feel hyperactive all the time and I match the qualities associated with it.
Most scientists think the causes are DNA modifications because of pollution, over the counter meds in vitro, lead and heavy metal exposure, and processed food. The meds do not cause problems for kids with ADHD. That's a myth.