Guess the sign!

Meekocat

this one is Photo B.

If anyone gets this.. I will be very surprised.

Quite tall.. 5'8ish, prone to weight gain.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 26

jupiterianguru

this one is Photo B.

If anyone gets this.. I will be very surprised.

Quite tall.. 5'8ish, prone to weight gain.

Sagittarius rising with Uranus conjunct Saturn in 1st house maybe nice bone structure freedom loving vibe like uranus and uranian feature.

I'd say Sagittarius rising cause that is where that conjunction took place and she's around that age

She has a Taurus or Cappy sun not sure. Her moon is in Scorpio

Meekocat

Sagittarius rising with Uranus conjunct Saturn in 1st house maybe nice bone structure freedom loving vibe like uranus and uranian feature.

I'd say Sagittarius rising cause that is where that conjunction took place and she's around that age

She has a Taurus or Cappy sun not sure. Her moon is in Scorpio

Yes shes a sag rising.. not cap or taurus sun though..

Uranus is in capricorn.. and saturn is in aquarius..

jupiterianguru

Yes shes a sag rising.. not cap or taurus sun though..

Uranus is in capricorn.. and saturn is in aquarius..

Saturn aspects her ascendant im sure or is prominent in her chart her facial features look saturn and jupiter kind of so confusing. She has Scorpio something though probably sun or moon I see it in her eyes. What about Aquarius moon Scorpio sun Sag rising.

She has a very uranian vibe to her.

Meekocat

Saturn aspects her ascendant im sure or is prominent in her chart her facial features look saturn and jupiter kind of so confusing. She has Scorpio something though probably sun or moon I see it in her eyes. What about Aquarius moon Scorpio sun Sag rising.

She has a very uranian vibe to her.

saturn is sextile the ascendant, uranus is conjuct true north node in capricorn.. and yes she is a scorpio sun and sag rising. Moon sign is cancer. She is actually the twin sister of the sag rising boy in the first pictures.. born 6 mins early put her moon in cancer not leo.

jupiterianguru

saturn is sextile the ascendant, uranus is conjuct true north node in capricorn.. and yes she is a scorpio sun and sag rising. Moon sign is cancer. She is actually the twin sister of the sag rising boy in the first pictures.. born 6 mins early put her moon in cancer not leo.

Nice Sag rising Scorpio sun Cancer Moon
I am Aqua rising Scorpio Sun Cancer moon lol