Past Lives

Bradders

I feel I've managed to find the way to access my intuition to feel past lives and emotions I never felt before, and I've begun to recognize alot of my deepest suffering is from my past lives.

Sometimes I feel wounded, stabbed, hurt, crossed, and bleeding from the inside emotionally, and I recognize these as symptoms of a past life because I can feel them. It is extremely deep pain. Likely to be from deaths or near death experiences; I suffer with them alot.

I want to know where in the chart does it say of past lives? As I am willing to research. As I feel sad currently and need to undergo acceptance of a pain.

If someone can remind me where in the chart it mentions of past lives anyway, as I am interested in researching.

Attachments

• Pisces Rising.gif
    Pisces Rising.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 24

IleneK

Premium Member
I feel I've managed to find the way to access my intuition to feel past lives and emotions I never felt before, and I've begun to recognize alot of my deepest suffering is from my past lives.

Sometimes I feel wounded, stabbed, hurt, crossed, and bleeding from the inside emotionally, and I recognize these as symptoms of a past life because I can feel them. It is extremely deep pain. Likely to be from deaths or near death experiences; I suffer with them alot.

I want to know where in the chart does it say of past lives? As I am willing to research. As I feel sad currently and need to undergo acceptance of a pain.

If someone can remind me where in the chart it mentions of past lives anyway, as I am interested in researching.

The 12th house, symbolizing the collective unconscious, is thought to be the repository of our ancestral line, our genetic inheritance. Some astrologers also consider it connected with our past lives.

Tightly conjunct Moon Saturn in the 12th and ruled by Saturn may point to the emotional suffering you describe.