Solstice and the Cardinal Climax

2stepbay

Gemini Astrology Blog
"Solstice and the Cardinal Climax"

The Big News from Big Island Hawaii Astrologers:

Solstice on 6/21 activates intense Cardinal sign energies for this Summer. These once-in-a-lifetime planetary cycles point to a Summer of potent shifts and changes throughout the world.

Summer planetary and lunar timings with descriptive visual aids found on the latest Gemini Astrology Blog.

Visit Gemini Awakening​
"Celebrating 10 years together in Healing Service"​

Arian Maverick

Indeed! In future generations, this may be known as "The Solstice Felt Around the World."

I know I've posted a link to Barbara Hand Clow's 2010 Summer Solstice report elsewhere, but she provides an interpretation of the upcoming full moon/lunar eclipse, as well. Prepare yourselves! It's going to be a bumpy ride :sick:

...but, hopefully, an exhilarating one! :w00t:

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

2stepbay

Indeed! In future generations, this may be known as "The Solstice Felt Around the World."

Arian Maverick

Torrential rains in China for the solstice.

The energetic waves are big, but o what a ride! My Venus in Aquarius is enjoying it; Mars in Libra - not so much.

Inside Out Orange

Thanks for the blog. Was wondering where you got to a couple of weeks ago on the Gemini new moon! Looks like we've got an extra long edition to make up for it :smile:

2stepbay

Thanks for the blog. Was wondering where you got to a couple of weeks ago on the Gemini new moon! Looks like we've got an extra long edition to make up for it :smile:

In typical Gemini fashion I did the unexpected and ignored the Gemini New Moon. :wink:

We're traveling through mid-July. Next major blog near end of July will focus on events of Aug through mid-Sept.