DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

leomoon

from Mondoweiss on the subject:
(seems the whole thing can backfire on many, including the nosy U.S.A.) :annoyed:

At the moment, indications show that despite the regional changes Saudi Arabia may not be rushing toward Normalisation. Not until after the US election at least. It might be that for some in the House of Saud the heart is willing but the flesh is weak. The Saudi ambassador to the Arab League reiterated the Kingdom’s commitment to the so-called Arab Initiative which stipulates that normal relationships with Israel are conditioned on the establishment of a Palestinian State. These may be words, and words, as Bahrain had unequivocally showed, don’t mean much. But in reality, as a Saudi writer pointed out, the Kingdom has a lot more to lose than the UAE and Bahrain, and a lot more to offer to Israel if Normalisation takes place.
Despite the wide-spread anger over the war in Yemen, Saudi Arabia still enjoys a prominent position for most Arabs and Muslims, Palestinians included. Not least because it is the cradle of Islam and the home of Islam’s first and second holiest sites, Mecca and Medina. It is also the most important financier of Islamic centres and communities worldwide. Normalising with Israel will cause the Kingdom to lose much of its credibility, leverage, and respect among the majority of Muslims who still see Israel as a settler-colonial project planted in the heart of the Muslim world. Normalising will also mean that what Saudi Arabia loses, will allow other Sunni Muslim countries like Turkey and/or Egypt to move in and fill the gap.
There is also the unpleasant scenario that losing the Kingdom’s standing in the Muslim World will only heighten the Iranian influence in the region, especially amongst Palestinians. Palestinian Hamas and Islamic Jihad are already seeing growing relations with the Islamic Republic. Those relations will only increase as official Arab support diminishes. In fact, there are now some Palestinian calls to move closer to Iran and Turkey.

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/09/bahraini-normalization-will-heighten-irans-standing-for-palestinians/

leomoon

Editor’s Note: The following press release was issued by a national coalition of organizations opposing the UAE and Bahrain normalization deals with Israel. Mondoweiss occasionally publishes press releases and statements from organizations in an effort to draw attention to overlooked issues.

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/09/nati...th-israel-during-deal-signing-at-white-house/

What: Activists to protest UAE and Bahrain Normalization Deals with Israel
When: Tuesday, September 15, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: Outside the White House at BLM Plaza
See Facebook event page for updates

National Coalition* Demands
No Normalization with Occupation and Colonization

JUPITERASC

Biden's Corruption in Ukraine Remembered :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7ZQTa1Ui4

forgot_2_erqzfzsw4ayvayd.jpg

Biden finally did a Q&A without a teleprompter.

This was the result :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExGofYTfuI

blackbery

He will never participate in the debates because of his cognitive decline, he currently cannot answer one question from the media who are friendly to him, he pops out from his bunker after 6 months where he's been hiding & the media don't even question it. He then runs back home to recover after a brief public appearance where he cannot even finish a complete sentence.
He REFUSES to take a cognitive test even though President Trump took it.

This is from a foreign news outlet because the fake American media won't talk about Joe's declining mental health.

Contrary to current ridiculous Democratic talking points, it is not ageist to point this out. One out of seven Americans over the age of 70 suffers from dementia. (Biden is 77.) If it’s ageist to talk about dementia among the elderly, it’s ageist to talk about immaturity among the young.

There is so much blame to go around for this BS that I can’t figure out what order to put it in. I’ll go chronologically. There are the Democratic Party bosses, fake media who keep the charade going,

There is Biden himself. His family should have known better.

None of the media seem interested in the truth about Biden. Democratic media allies like CNN, MSNBC, The NYork Toilet Times and The Washi Post are running interference for the Democratic establishment and Biden by failing to ask any questions about the candidate’s mental fitness.

https://youtu.be/hzzadzdWbbc

Joe Biden 'sounding increasingly vague and confused'

Karmala Harris recently let it out by mistake that it will be she that will be President if the Democrats win. Biden thinks Hilary Clinton is the President.
SAD for the American public to be duped by the media in this way. She couldn't win more than 2% of the delegate count & had to drop out of the race pronto. Yet, here she is talking about being the first female President. So out of touch with reality.:sick:

Good job Trump is going to win in a LANDSLIDE in Nov & Joe can rest & relax in his basement bunker for the next year or so.

Biden finally did a Q&A without a teleprompter.

This was the result :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExGofYTfuI

Last edited:

blackbery

Trump talks for hours & then takes very hard questions from the hateful, fake news media. He's like the energizer bunny that keeps going & going. He can fly from city to city, talking to thousands of supporters at a time for 2 hours, making jokes, speaking about very specific details...that all after talking to the fake news media for up to 1 hr. Biden can barely talk above a whisper most days now, thinks Hilary won the last election in his latest senile moment & tells voters to shut up if he doesn't like their question. He's a complete mess & the Dems should be ashamed of themselves. But they have no shame, no ethics, no morals anymore. Clinton has become unhinged as have the DNC. They align with Antifa & BLM rioters who burn & loot & kill & they are okay with all that.

Trump supporters have discernment & that's why many former Dems have left the party. We see through the fake media & the lies. That's why President Trump will win the popular vote as well as the electoral college vote this time.
:happy::biggrin::w00t:

#WalkAway Testimonial "The left is more hateful than they think that Donald Trump is."

https://youtu.be/CON3jTbERXk

#WalkAway
Joy Villa: The left is very much the fascists they keep calling us

https://youtu.be/QjllduPX2g0

So THAT'S how Trump is doing it!

blackbery

Nobody showed up because nobody is against peace except you because of your hatred toward Trump.

Give PEACE a chance!!!! First steps matter in the volatile Middle East. Trump didn't solve the Palestinian-Israel conflict but that can be done when both sides make serious concessions. EVERY major media supports President Trump's peace initiative, they never thought it could happen in their lifetime!!!:smile:

And this is the right thing. Egypt and Jordan each made peace with Israel to end their state of war, but trade, tourism and mutual investments have been limited. Israel and the Emirates and Israel and Bahrain are normalizing their relations because they want trade, tourism and investment, and also intelligence-sharing against Iran. And Saudi Arabia has clearly blessed it all by allowing Israel’s El Al airlines to fly through Saudi airspace back and forth to Bahrain and the U.A.E.

You don’t see that every day. In my view, anything that makes the Middle East more like the European Union and less like the Syrian civil war is a good thing. A friend from Dubai tells me some people are already jokingly greeting each other with “Shalom alaikum” — a combination of the Hebrew and Arabic phrases for “hello.”

Give President Trump the Nobel Peace Prize, he surely deserves it for this alone....not even talking about the Kosvo economic agreement. Twice now he has brought sworn enemies into a peaceful pact. Well done Mr. President.:kissing::joyful::happy::kissing:

Can ‘Abraham’ Bring Peace to the Middle East?
Christians in the Gulf hope historic UAE-Israel normalization might also lead to a deal with Palestinians.

The Israel-UAE agreement is a huge achievement.

What: Activists to protest UAE and Bahrain Normalization Deals with Israel
When: Tuesday, September 15, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: Outside the White House at BLM Plaza
See Facebook event page for updates

National Coalition* Demands
No Normalization with Occupation and Colonization

david starling

Nobody in the U.S. even cares about these "let's do business together" arrangements.

They're a transparent attempt to enlist the aid of foreign governments in a last ditch effort to distract American voters from the fact that America is in much worse shape than before Trump took office.

Trump believes that those who serve in the Military are unintelligent "losers".

Trump lied about the lethal nature of Covid-19: Trump lied and thousands died!

Last edited:

leomoon

Nobody in the U.S. even cares about these "let's do business together" arrangements.

They're a transparent attempt to enlist the aid of foreign governments in a last ditch effort to distract American voters from the fact that America is in much worse shape than before Trump took office.

Trump believes that those who serve in the Military are unintelligent "losers".

Trump lied about the lethal nature of Covid-19: Trump lied and thousands died!

I find it incredibly childish that trump base fans think "others" hate their man, when its only his actions which are being judged, and not the soul of the personality, i.e . man himself.

I (for example) don't HATE anyone on earth, never did, never will! I always considered HATRED as a very negative emotion, so I don't indulge. Yet I do believe there is such as thing taught by Carl Jung is "projecting", and therefor others who do "hate" project that trait into total strangers they never met but based on what?

His (trump's) actions are beyond the pale his scandals are ones that if only 1 had been done in the past via a President, that would have been enough for the Senators in his own party, to "read the riot act" to that POTUS i.e. Richard Nixon, for one...I can think of.

So, yes, some of us dislike strongly the actions of trump, but don't mistake disliking strongly one's actions for hatred. They are not the same emotion !:sad:

As for a Nobel Peace Prize? Glad I'm not on the committee, but if so, it would be a "NO"....for trump. Not deserving, and only a ploy which likely will result in very negative consequences.

My understanding of it = is it is for tourism travel & trade.

Last edited:

david starling

I find it incredibly childish that trump base fans think "others" hate their man, when its only his actions which are being judged, and not the soul of the personality, i.e . man himself.

I (for example) don't HATE anyone on earth, never did, never will! I always considered HATRED as a very negative emotion, so I don't indulge. Yet I do believe there is such as thing taught by Carl Jung is "projecting", and therefor others who do "hate" project that trait into total strangers they never met but based on what?

His (trump's) actions are beyond the pale his scandals are ones that if only 1 had been done in the past via a President, that would have been enough for the Senators in his own party, to "read the riot act" to that POTUS i.e. Richard Nixon, for one...I can think of.

So, yes, some of us dislike strongly the actions of trump, but don't mistake disliking strongly one's actions for hatred. They are not the same emotion !:sad:

I find myself feeling sorry for him, since I don't consider his depravity to be all his own fault. But, he's dangerous, and must be opposed for the good of this nation.

leomoon

I find myself feeling sorry for him, since I don't consider his depravity to be his own fault. But, he's dangerous, and must be opposed for the good of this nation.

I only feel sorry for his soul. And of course all those harmed by the man while he was here on earth. Those are the ones I REALLY feel for. But if I outlive him, I'll probably say a prayer for his everlasting soul. I do the same for Charles Manson.

david starling

I only feel sorry for his soul. And of course all those harmed by the man while he was here on earth. Those are the ones I REALLY feel for. But if I outlive him, I'll probably say a prayer for his everlasting soul. I do the same for Charles Manson.

Well, yes, his soul. I consider that to be the "real" person.

As for vengeance against these monsters: "The gods alone shall decide their fate", since they have no conscience of their own to guide them in this Earthly incarnation.

Last edited:

leomoon

Well, yes, his soul. I consider that to be the "real" person.

As for vengeance against these monsters: "The gods alone shall decide their fate", since they have no conscience of their own to guide them in this Earthly incarnation.

I suppose its all a matter of belief. For me, I see the soul as the "oversoul" that Ralph W. Emerson spoke of. Then there is the higher self. But here on this plane I see only personalities, which I don't consider the higher self nor the soul. The closest I ever adapted to, was the readings of Cayce, who explains it best imo.

When we cross over we will leave behind all things connected to this particular personality, i.e. one of many perhaps even alternate beings? For those of us who think we come in one at a time, perhaps....but as Cayce said, that's the "personality" and not the "Individuality of the soul".

The "individuality" is the important part, (not the personality) and trump as well as all of us are obligated to bring back something of "value" that the soul can evolve with. That's why I feel sorry for him. His money, his hair, none of it will count. What counts is what people close to him who know him best say he doesn't seem to possess. :(

The souls/oversoul whatever, evolves into a higher plane where the higher self is more close to the energy we call God., but until we evolve sufficiently we keep returning. :annoyed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Over-Soul

within which every man's particular being is contained and made one with all other; that common heart. For Emerson the term denotes a supreme underlying unity which transcends duality or plurality, much in keeping with the philosophy of Advaita Vedanta. This non-Abrahamic interpretation of Emerson's use of the term is further supported by the fact that Emerson's Journal records in 1845 suggest that he was reading the Bhagavad Gita and Henry Thomas Colebrooke's essays on the Vedas.[4] Emerson goes on in the same essay to further articulate his view of this dichotomy between phenomenal plurality and transcendental unity:
We live in succession, in division, in parts, in particles. Meantime within man is the soul of the whole; the wise silence; the universal beauty, to which every part and particle is equally related, the eternal ONE. And this deep power in which we exist and whose beatitude is all accessible to us, is not only self-sufficing and perfect in every hour, but the act of seeing and the thing seen, the seer and the spectacle, the subject and the object, are one. We see the world piece by piece, as the sun, the moon, the animal, the tree; but the whole, of which these are shining parts, is the soul.[3]
This is why Jesus reminded us to "be perfect, as your father in heaven is perfect"

Matthew 5.48, ‘Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect’. It is one of those verses that makes any normal person throw up their hands in horror and walk off.:w00t:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Speaking of "cognitive decline"...

In a new film unpacking the psychology of Donald Trump, author and (clinical) psychologist John Gartner says the president demonstrates numerous signs of cognitive deterioration and ties that to grave concerns about Trump’s fitness for the Oval Office...
“He is cognitively deteriorating,” Gartner argued. “If you look at interviews that he gave in the 1980s and 1990s, he was very articulate. He actually had a very sophisticated vocabulary. He spoke in actually polished paragraphs.”
“His vocabulary is impoverished; he uses a lot of superlatives and filler words that we see in people who are reaching for language,” he said. “Quite often, he shows what we call tangential thinking, which is that he goes from one idea and then just sort of drifts in mid-sentence to another idea.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/unfit-documentary-trump-cognitive-decline_n_5f5aa51bc5b67602f6029e6e

I mean who wants to listen to an imbecile and a buffoon participate with his "covefe" where everything related to the buffoon himself is "bigly tremendous" and everybody else is "fake" :rolleyes:

He will never participate in the debates because of his cognitive decline, he currently cannot answer one question from the media who are friendly to him, he pops out from his bunker after 6 months where he's been hiding & the media don't even question it. He then runs back home to recover after a brief public appearance where he cannot even finish a complete sentence.
He REFUSES to take a cognitive test even though President Trump took it.

This is from a foreign news outlet because the fake American media won't talk about Joe's declining mental health.

Contrary to current ridiculous Democratic talking points, it is not ageist to point this out. One out of seven Americans over the age of 70 suffers from dementia. (Biden is 77.) If it’s ageist to talk about dementia among the elderly, it’s ageist to talk about immaturity among the young.

There is so much blame to go around for this BS that I can’t figure out what order to put it in. I’ll go chronologically. There are the Democratic Party bosses, fake media who keep the charade going,

There is Biden himself. His family should have known better.

None of the media seem interested in the truth about Biden. Democratic media allies like CNN, MSNBC, The NYork Toilet Times and The Washi Post are running interference for the Democratic establishment and Biden by failing to ask any questions about the candidate’s mental fitness.

https://youtu.be/hzzadzdWbbc

Joe Biden 'sounding increasingly vague and confused'

Karmala Harris recently let it out by mistake that it will be she that will be President if the Democrats win. Biden thinks Hilary Clinton is the President.
SAD for the American public to be duped by the media in this way. She couldn't win more than 2% of the delegate count & had to drop out of the race pronto. Yet, here she is talking about being the first female President. So out of touch with reality.:sick:

Good job Trump is going to win in a LANDSLIDE in Nov & Joe can rest & relax in his basement bunker for the next year or so.

Last edited:

david starling

Interesting that they didn't "lie" they just "covered up".

Real Trump supporters know that it's all just a HOAX, just a Democrat HOAX! Forget masks, social distancing, and lockdowns!

[Latest (FAKE NEWS) stats for Nashville, 9/17]
•130 new cases
•27,693 total cases
•257 deaths
•1,177 active cases

Is it really just a hoax? You bet your life it is!

Last edited: