What went wrong with this connection?

IMG_5625.jpg

Could anyone tell me what you see went wrong with our connection because the chart is pretty strong, imo. Never felt this connection before and it seems the same for other party as well. I am inner circle in this Synastry Chart.

[no chart is posted - please post a synastry chart - Moderator] ...

I attached one already. Sorry! 😐

Last edited:

TempestAugusta

The Sag sun/Libra venus person and the Cancer Sun/Gemini Venus person both value freedom, esp. the Sag. Cancer person can find comfort in home life much more than the traveler. Although, the 2 Pisces moons could create an apparent deep instant connection but it is shallow & the water person will try to dampen the fire person inevitably. The Aries rising is very anchored in their watery emotions with possible outbursts while the Sag/Taurus rising is much more carefree and doesn't want to be bogged down with drama?
Feeling intensity on both sides, too quickly, leading to burnout.

I'm new to chart interpretation, so I'm just throwing ideas out here :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your reading! Based on those planets, that's a pretty accurate general landscape of the dynamics between the inner planets. But there's so much more going on beneath the surface, also aspects, transits, the asteroids, axis, MC/IC, Moon and its path, what planets are applying to what and the final outcome. But your reading paints a very clear description of the outer dynamics. Don't you love astrology? 😊☺️ I'm so fascinated by it!