Could someone read my chart?

fellini

Hey everyone! I'm an aspiring filmmaker, but stuck in the commercial world. Been restless at my job. Restless in general (it could be the quarantine - ha!).

I know I have some hard aspects with Mars. But I'm especially feeling it as Mars conjuncts my Mars in Aries. Loaded 5th house (I just want to create and not worry about money).

Can someone read my chart and help me understand a bit more?

https://imgur.com/a/x3ld5Zk

Last edited by a moderator:

fellini

Hi, Zora! Thanks for the reply. I'm a male. :happy:

Sorry, I meant the current Mars position (29º Pisces) is in conjunction with my natal Mars.

IleneK

Premium Member
I personally think that collaboration here works best.
Perhaps you might define some arenas of life and form questions that you are pondering in order to give us readers some guidance about what to look at?
The content of the natal chart is vast.
PS also consider uploading your chart from astro.com that is readable and has a table of the planetary placements?

Best,

FadiMazboudi

Hi,

Well in your chart, it is very clear that you have a career with communication or some kind of mental or physical movement.

The Jupiter in the X in Gemini makes it easy for you to expand and grow in your career. Ease of promotion, a good position, success, luck, good circumstances.

Mercury is in conjunction with the III! And the Sun is in the III definitely indicate great activity in the sphere of communications. Mental or physical.

even in producing something: see the connection from the Sun in the III to the planets in the V...

The issue is the conjunction or the Saturn/Uranus to the V house can indicate some issue with children and their circumstances.

fellini

I personally think that collaboration here works best.
Perhaps you might define some arenas of life and form questions that you are pondering in order to give us readers some guidance about what to look at?
The content of the natal chart is vast.
PS also consider uploading your chart from astro.com that is readable and has a table of the planetary placements?

Best,

I would love to know where my career sits with this chart. I'm a filmmaker but I always feel quite bounded by the necessity of money vs. my own creative freedom. It's a bit of a constant struggle. I know I have the capacity to do my own thing, but something is always holding me back.

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/umnb68a.png[/IMGR]

Last edited by a moderator:

fellini

Hi,

Well in your chart, it is very clear that you have a career with communication or some kind of mental or physical movement.

The Jupiter in the X in Gemini makes it easy for you to expand and grow in your career. Ease of promotion, a good position, success, luck, good circumstances.

Mercury is in conjunction with the III! And the Sun is in the III definitely indicate great activity in the sphere of communications. Mental or physical.

even in producing something: see the connection from the Sun in the III to the planets in the V...

The issue is the conjunction or the Saturn/Uranus to the V house can indicate some issue with children and their circumstances.

Yes, I'm a writer/director. I love writing and I consider myself lucky to even work in my field of filmmaking.

What kind of issues do you see with children? I will say that my own childhood was rather difficult. I was diagnosed with a chronic illness at a young age and it forced me to grow up very quickly. Saturn definitely had its hand in raising me quickly and the shock of the disease was very Uranian.

Last edited:

FadiMazboudi

It's not just children. It can be related to passive income, or debts, paying high taxes (Mars in the VIII square planets in the V).

The V is related to projects, the performing arts, business ventures.

The whole chart does compensate (the general theme is benefic). But it would be better to not tap into those negative energies.

What kind of problem do I see with children? It could be just friction, sometimes it could be real physical danger or loss.