Do I have reason to be worried?

Danae

Since last few weeks I had some funny felings in my left side of my head, more exactly around area behind my left eye, like something press it from inside, is came and go and is repeating so I started worrying. My question is do I have any reason, is something wrong there?

First of all Asc is late degree so maybe is not safe to read the chart, or I allready know the answer which means my worries are right - is something wrong!

My natal ascendent is in first degrees of cancer, and because I don't know very exact my birth time, while ago I suspected it could be in the late degree of gemini so in this case will be over Des/Asc of this chart!

In case I can read it, I am represented by Jupiter and my health by Mercury, (and it does conect with my head!)

Is not any applying aspect between these two, but Moon will do a square to Jupiter, sextile to Pluto, but isn't too comforting, also Puto is in 12th house and always linked with dark misterious things! and last aspect will be with Sun and Mercury also square! I've noticed as well Mercury very tight conjunct Sun (which is the 8th house ruler) on Algol, which looks worrying ...

So how can I take it? Does it look bad? is there any sign for a health danger?

I can add as well that I am living lately in a stresfull emotional months and I keep too much inside, plus generally I am worrying too easily from anything and after I saw this chart I am more worried than before!

I will appreciate any help! Thank you!

fensi88

In case I can read it, I am represented by Jupiter and my health by Mercury, (and it does conect with my head!)

Health is the matter of 1H. In question regarding health the 1st house ruler repesent general health situation. So, when that ruler is rx that is bad sign. Something is wrong. Your ruler is in fix sign, so it will last. But with last degree on ASC there will be deffinately change in your health situation, but in worst, because when ASC ingress in Cap your ruler will be Sa in detriment again in fix sign, and that is not good. But you are not in life danger, because there are no applaying aspect between your ruler and ruler of 8H. So, it is time to see doctor.

I would like to see what Draco has to say about this question, as I notice he is very good when it comes to helath questions.

Danae

Thanks Goca! any clue in which area is the concern of my health problem?

I have also this year in my solar return, Moon in first house, so somehow I was expecting some health problems. For this reason, I was carefull all the year with my health, but I will go for a check to the doctor, definitely!

I hope maybe Draco will notice my post and will be kind to give me more answers ...

Draco

Hi Danae,

I'll have a go at this.

Interpretation:

This is a problem of a repetitive nature which is likely to increase each time it returns. The problem is enduring, so it could take a long time to further develop, and may have been developing quietly for some time. It can last long if not seen to. There is risk that the situtation, while currently harmless and contained within one area, may exacerbate so as to become intolerable, it is easy for the situtation to worsen, even if this would occur slowly.

The problem is located in the left eye rather than originating elsewhere in the head. The nature of the illness is not apparent or obvious, but it has the potential to increase in strength and may become more problematic in future should it be left unseen to, causing problems for the left eye where the problem resides and perhaps further. This is a problem that may be ignored now, but it is best to have it looked into, as it can develop slowly into a big problem in future.

Analysis:

The Moon, the significator and the quesited, each are in fixed signs. So this is a problem of an enduring nature which has the potential to last a long time.

Jupiter is angular and retrograde in Scorpio. Jupiter's retrogradation illustrates the fact that the illness recurs. Jupiter is in it's term, so is comfortable, showing your ability to withstand the illness, you aren't being caused any major debility, and it's angularity means that you can make full use of the potential to remain comfortable within the situation.

The Moon is peregrine in Aquarius, and translates light from debilitated Saturn in Leo on the cusp of the eighth, onto Jupiter, your significator. Having the debilitated malefic upon the cusp of the eighth, and having this influence translated to your significator by a peregrine planet in that same malefics domicile, is not the best indication. This shows that there is the potential for the discomfort and indeed the danger, to increase, and as all the action occurs across fixed signs, again, this is likely to be enduring if not seen to, but slow to start. The Moon being in Saturn's domicile means that it does not hesitate to carry his malefic influence towards you, and as Jupiter is in the sign of the Moon's fall, Jupiter will suffer from this contact with Saturn. This warns that you may suffer should you not take further action, so you should be wary of this.

Cazimi Mercury is in Taurus conjunct Algol in a cadent house. The conjunction of the quesited with the Sun may be very significant, as according to Lilly, the Sun shows the left eye of female creatures, which is most interesting. This illustrates that the problem is in the left eye itself and so directs our attention specifically to there, rather than elsewhere in the head. Cazimi elevates the status of a planet to great dignity, but this is only a temporary state, because from there Mercury must move on to combustion, so the problem is not currently urgent but will worsen, perhaps spreading beyond the region of the left eye. Mercury has elevated status for the time being but only because the illness is confined and currently behaving itself. Algol is a dangerous implication, as is the Sun, being ruler of the eighth which bears Saturn on it's cusp, receiving the Sun by domicile. The notion of danger is increased as cazimi Mercury is trine with the Ascendant, channeling the influence into the here and now, so this is a problem of a nature which currently exists and is immediately manifest. Mercury is cazimi because the nature of this problem goes unseen or undetected. Algol signifies the loss of the senses, so I would get my eye seen to.

Mercury is about to move into Gemini, where it is most strong. The problem is set to increase in strength, but still will be combust, so while it may have greater power to cause harm it will still be difficult to identify. Its hidden, unrevealed nature is further exemplified by the fact that the Sun and Mercury are beneath the horizon, and have no proper aspects. Furthermore, when Mercury moves into Gemini, it moves into the detriment of Jupiter, so it's effects will be felt more prominently and to your greater discomfort. I am concerned about the implication with cazimi and combustion of the theme of 'not being able to see' as it may tell that this problem could affect your eyesight.

This is a problem that may be ignored now, but it is best to have it looked into, as it can develop slowly into a big problem in future. As always, take the interpretation with a pinch of salt, don't worry about it, and get your eye checked by a doctor or an optician. I have no idea about specifically identifying the nature of the problem, which may be something as simple as eyestrain to something more serious. In any case it will develop into something more uncomfortable if left unheeded.

There are also many interesting things to say about Mars and Aries, the natural rulers of the head and the eyes, but I will perhaps leave that until tomorrow.

Draco :wink:

Danae

Thank you so much, Draco!

Once again I am astonished by how horary work and how is came exactly about the left eye! And also, now like always I really apreciate your interpretation!

I am a little bit more calm now that is about the eye and not the head!

I will definitely go for an eye check, and I am glad at least I have a clue where to look for my problem! Now I wonder if it seems that can be undetected I am worried what to do if the doctor can't find the problem! But about this I should be worried after I talk to the doctors, don't I?! Or maybe you tryied to say that could be hard for myself to detected ... (if I didn't made an horary for this! :wink: ) maybe I didn't find out in time to improve things.

Thank you again and I will deeply appreciate any further comments about Mars, when you'll have the time.

fensi88

Danae, I agree with every word of Draco's interpretation (I told you, he is master for health questions) and I hope you will tell us when doctor tell you diagnosis.

Danae

I've been today for my eye check, but I was very disappointed by consultation, very superficial! Especially after I wait so long for this appointment (because I went to my regular clinic) and no proper result for my concern!

At this superficial checking level everything seems ok, but next week I will go somewhere else for other check-up. I will let you know what I will find out!