The Cosmic Slumber Tarot - Your Take

I recently got 'The Cosmic Slumber Tarot' and I would love to hear your take on the imagery if you have it too. Thank you!

Bunraku

How do you like it?

The art style is very reminiscent of Tumblr in 2017 channeling Japanese movie studios. A western take of Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Caste

I agree! That's what first got my attention. I loved the idea of Studio Ghibli vibes with a more western take! I really like using it so far and the colors are everything!!

Its all based on the dream realm and is very effective or at least for me to help tap into that subconscious state. That was my goal with this deck and so far I am meeting it!

I love how the lovers card and the devil card go together perfectly they tell a story all on their own in this deck I love it!

The moon card is extra emotional and my Pisces sun loves that lol

The high priestess in this deck is really cool and I love that her eyes are veiled on the card.

The hermit is probably my favorite card. The imagery is just dreamy. It's the card that's on the front of the box and originally what drew me to the deck in the first place.

All of the suits are true to the elements that they represent so I really like that it makes it easier for beginners like me! The astrological references that I've picked up on so far for both the majors and pip cards are spot on in my opinion.

My favorite suit if I could even choose in this deck would be torches I really relate to the court cards of this suit as if each one is a part of me.