Semi Final Wimbledon 2019 R Federer vs R Nadal

dave3

Hi Everyone,

Wimbledon 2019 1st semi final, 12/07/2019, Friday
R. Federer vs R. Nadal

I am fan of R Federer and want R Federer to win it.

Thank you,
dave3

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

11 Jul 2019 TZ = -2.0 4.1100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=24Sco50

As you are Federer's fan he is represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Nadal, as his opponent, is represent with 7th house ruler, Venus. Venus is Under Sun's Beam - quite debilitated.
Dignities are in Mars/ Federer favor. Next, Mars antiscion is just on 7th house cusp, that means Nadal is under Federer's control. Next, Mars has applying aspect with APOF which helps Mars/Federer. So, I think Federer will win.

Ottobeuren

Dave3, I'm also a Federer fan and made a chart who will win the SF! I used a Harmonic Age Chart since Astrodienst has the time of birth for both players.

Many similarities of winning in both charts, but Federer has the advantage with the Floating Mc angular and PoF (assuming his time of birth is correct) conjunct HA Pisces Ascendent, T Neptune (rulership) also conjunct Asc. Federer has HA Jupiter in H10 in Sagittarius (rulership) square (partile) HA PoF. T Jupiter conjuncts H10 cusp from H9. There is much more of the good aspects...

Nadal, has also some good placements, but I don't like the HA Chart placement being so strong in H6 with the Fl Mc there. He also has N Saturn there. And what I really don't like is his HA H8 Capricorn cusp with a T Pluto in there (knee problems?) conjunct N Mars. Yes, both Mars traditionally and Pluto modern own H8 but I don't see that as a positive, there is also HA Transpluto in H8.

Well, we'll find out tomorrow!

dave3

Dave3, I'm also a Federer fan and made a chart who will win the SF! I used a Harmonic Age Chart since Astrodienst has the time of birth for both players.

Many similarities of winning in both charts, but Federer has the advantage with the Floating Mc angular and PoF (assuming his time of birth is correct) conjunct HA Pisces Ascendent, T Neptune (rulership) also conjunct Asc. Federer has HA Jupiter in H10 in Sagittarius (rulership) square (partile) HA PoF. T Jupiter conjuncts H10 cusp from H9. There is much more of the good aspects...

Nadal, has also some good placements, but I don't like the HA Chart placement being so strong in H6 with the Fl Mc there. He also has N Saturn there. And what I really don't like is his HA H8 Capricorn cusp with a T Pluto in there (knee problems?) conjunct N Mars. Yes, both Mars traditionally and Pluto modern own H8 but I don't see that as a positive, there is also HA Transpluto in H8.

Well, we'll find out tomorrow!

Thank you 🙏

dave3

As you are Federer's fan he is represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Nadal, as his opponent, is represent with 7th house ruler, Venus. Venus is Under Sun's Beam - quite debilitated.
Dignities are in Mars/ Federer favor. Next, Mars antiscion is just on 7th house cusp, that means Nadal is under Federer's control. Next, Mars has applying aspect with APOF which helps Mars/Federer. So, I think Federer will win.

Thank you 🙏

fensi88

Roger Federer defeated Rafael Nadal, 7-6 (3), 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, to reach his 12th Wimbledon final.

Ottobeuren

yashkp -- I've to disappoint you! I haven't a clue how to do Horary Astrology! Fensi, is excellent with it-- she is one of the best IMO. When I read her stuff I'm amazed!

I would be very happy to look at the Final Chart between Serena and Simona; unfortunately I can't find Simona's time of birth. Just to make a chart for Serena, (the TOB I'd found at Astrodienst) isn't good enough for a prediction. I need both!

Please, does anyone out there have Simona's TOB?

Enjoy the game!

Torero

If you look at the first game of Wimbledon, it is clear that the Moon is in the 10th house, the house of a career, and this is the first witness to the victory of Serena in the final. Her life path in tennis can be called a career.
I analyzed the chart when Simona won the match against Serena, then the Moon was in the 7th house, the house of the enemy, the opponent, most likely, and played the role of her victory in this match.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
S. Williams vs Halep - seeing an upset.

Anyone else shares the same prediction?

14:09:30 was the first serve (correction)

Last edited:

Ottobeuren

Jibreil -- I also see an upset! Just having Serena's chart I also see an upset. Many aspects in her chart are not positive, using Harmonic Age!

Ottobeuren

Jibreil -- thank your for your response! I have the Magi Astrology Software but find it to cumbersome to work with. I prefer the Solar Fire Software which IMO is one of the best!

The Harmonic Age I use, I learned from Dymock Brose, who was a wonderful, extremely generous individual sharing his knowledge with other Astrologers; and he was know internationally. He lived in Australia and unfortunately died at the age of 95, March 11, 2014. His book: "New Astrology Forum The Book" I consider my Bible!

It was an English Astrologer John Addey who presented this method and his book was published in 1976. The title: "Harmonics in Astrology!"

If you go to Alice Portman's Website, she has a wonderful explanation on Harmonic Age.

Enjoy the game

Jibreil

Banned
Jibreil -- thank your for your response! I have the Magi Astrology Software but find it to cumbersome to work with. I prefer the Solar Fire Software which IMO is one of the best!

The Harmonic Age I use, I learned from Dymock Brose, who was a wonderful, extremely generous individual sharing his knowledge with other Astrologers; and he was know internationally. He lived in Australia and unfortunately died at the age of 95, March 11, 2014. His book: "New Astrology Forum The Book" I consider my Bible!

It was an English Astrologer John Addey who presented this method and his book was published in 1976. The title: "Harmonics in Astrology!"

If you go to Alice Portman's Website, she has a wonderful explanation on Harmonic Age.

Enjoy the game

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful knowledge and information.
Indeed was a crushing defeat for Williams and one of the shorted Wimbledon finals. Keep up the good work! And Wishing you the best.

Ottobeuren

yashkp -- it will be Federer who will win, he has the better chart for July 14! If you like, I'll write the details between the two players since I've both their TOB.

I'm a Federer fan and that would just make my day, and keep me happy until the US Open!