Escape! From the Cult of Materialism

JUPITERASC

ch3ppt-velasquez12-9-638.jpg

Cap

NEW THEORY: CONSCIOUSNESS DOESN’T RESIDE IN THE BRAIN OR SAME DIMENSION

In recently published research produced by a team from the Blue Brain Project, neuroscientists applied a classic branch of math called algebraic topology in a whole new way to peer into the brain, discovering it contains groups of neurons.

Each neuron group, according to size, forms its own high-dimensional geometric object. “We found a world that we had never imagined,” says lead researcher, neuroscientist Henry Markram from the EPFL institute in Switzerland. “There are tens of millions of these objects even in a small speck of the brain, up through seven dimensions. In some networks, we even found structures with up to eleven dimensions.”

If you enjoy science, just reading the abstract will leave you breathless and thrilled to see science is catching up with what the indigenous, sages, and mystics have known for thousands of years.

So, how did past and present “seers” come to understand consciousness before science?

It’s through direct experience by connecting with higher fields of consciousness, i.e., Universal Consciousness coupled with the observation of Nature that one can begin to see life’s bigger picture.

http://www.collective-evolution.com...doesnt-reside-in-the-brain-or-same-dimension/

AppLeo

Honestly, it doesn't even matter.

I'll become a millionaire in a mansion.

You can go conserve with God in your mud hut.

Cap

Materialism > Spirituality any day.

For the past 100 years SCIENCE has debunked philosophy of Materialism and it continues to do so almost daily.

Whether you realize it or not, all you have is your BELIEF in Materialism. You are a religious person and your religion is MATERIALISM.

ostrige.jpg

That image represents someone unwilling to face the facts.

AppLeo

Your little article just said that our consciousness resides in another dimension. That doesn't mean stop getting stuff.

Having wealth makes your life better.

My head is not buried in the sand.

AppLeo

What's the point of living on Earth if we can't enjoy living on Earth?

If we live in a material world, why are we bothering with spirituality?

I'd rather drive a nice car than talk to God or connect with the universe. Cuz I'll connect with the universe when I'll die anyway.

I probably won't ever be able to drive a nice car in my existence again.

People who are unhappy with their materials are people who are UNGRATEFUL and don't realize what they have.

Materialism lets me talk on the internet to you. It's because of materialism, I have a macbook pro and I can type on a thin nice *** keyboard really fast. It's because of materialism I can live longer. It's because of materialism, I can do everything way easier.

If materialism is a religion, then I'm proud of my belief.

Rawiri

I don't really consider that materialism...maybe materialistic.

But I agree with what you said - mostly - anyhow. :alien:

Cap

What's the point of living on Earth if we can't enjoy living on Earth?

If we live in a material world, why are we bothering with spirituality?

I'd rather drive a nice car than talk to God or connect with the universe. Cuz I'll connect with the universe when I'll die anyway.

I probably won't ever be able to drive a nice car in my existence again.

People who are unhappy with their materials are people who are UNGRATEFUL and don't realize what they have.

Materialism lets me talk on the internet to you. It's because of materialism, I have a macbook pro and I can type on a thin nice *** keyboard really fast. It's because of materialism I can live longer. It's because of materialism, I can do everything way easier.

If materialism is a religion, then I'm proud of my belief.

Rejecting the philosophy of Materialism doesn't mean that we shouldn't organize society in such way that is more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. It doesn't mean stopping all progress and research. It just means setting our priorities straight, leaving the "competition paradigm" to the past, where it belongs. Society where people are racing to acquire "material stuff" beyond any measure, what can't be used in 10 lifetimes is just plain stupid, it doesn't matter from what angle you look at it.

AppLeo

Rejecting the philosophy of Materialism doesn't mean that we shouldn't organize society in such way that is more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone.

Yes it does.

It doesn't mean stopping all progress and research. It just means setting our priorities straight, leaving the "competition paradigm" to the past, where it belongs.

Without competition and abandoning the "cult" of materialism means no comfort, less wealth, and lack of technological advancement in society.

Society where people are racing to acquire "material stuff" beyond any measure, what can't be used in 10 lifetimes is just plain stupid, it doesn't matter from what angle you look at it.

The wealth that our ancestors created was passed down to us. And when we die, our wealth will be passed down to future generations.

Racing to acquire wealth is extremely important for those who want to live comfortably, happily, and better than everyone else.

Materialism is the reason we aren't like Africa.

Cap

If we live in a material world...

You see, that's the problem with your cult-like belief system. We don't live in a material world, that's been proven by science. We just call it by that name in lack of a better term.

The Material world is just the lowest vibratory frequency of the Spiritual world.

Correct enough. I would put it that both are vibratory frequencies of the same "something" (you can call it whatever you want).