Transit Pluto square natal Chiron

Neptune Rising

Hi there

Wondered if anyone has experiences with this transit, or insights.

I'm currently going through this transit, amongst others. So far it feels like a descent into hell. I'm understanding all transits weave together a story, maybe with the ultimate goal of getting us in touch with Source / Love / God. Perhaps the degree of pain one experiences is related to the lack of connection with Source.

The Chiron I am wondering how this is represented, just going beyond the description of 'wounds'. My Chiron in the 4th house I am understanding for myself is my ancestral wounds, the carried shame, the carried unworthiness, all those things that kind of act as a vale that hides the connection to Source, which leads one to think they are separate.

I read recently in Barbara Brennan's book that our original wound is not what we think it is, but rather we kind of shield and guard our wound. Pluto, for me, seems to be guiding me to the source of this wound. Ah it is painful, a rock bottom feeling. Could be that the Pluto is just shining a light on the lack of connection with Source and it is in the illumination and realisation that is the painful part. It is the first 'hit' of Pluto square to my natal Chiron, so I hope each successive pass brings more wisdom.

So far, my cousin passed away which coincided with transit Saturn sextile to my natal Pisces Moon. The Moon in my chart seems to relate to my Mother's family because when transit Pluto sextiled it, my Aunty passed away. Both on my mother's side. Cancer rules my 8th house. Saturn is in Cancer in my chart on 7th/8th axis.

My Sun is in Capricorn, so that too will get transits from Saturn and Pluto soon.

With midpoints, I have a t-square with Sun/Saturn to Chiron. The midpoints show this exactly. Natal Chiron is also exactly midpoint to my Uranus/Pluto. The experiences that I perceived in my childhood, when transit Pluto opposed my natal Chiron, squared Saturn then squared my natal Sun between ages 2 to 7 are becoming conscious now.

Thanks for any experiences and insights. :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_me.65768.24605.jpg
    astro_2gw_me.65768.24605.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 45

waybread

Chiron rules physical or emotional hurts that don't heal. However, if we stay open to them, we can gain in wisdom and compassion for others. In this way, you can become a blessing to other people.

Pluto rules profound change, whether we want it or not. Resistance is futile. You are being asked to go through "hell," such that out the other side of this transit, you will be a less naive and more experienced, supportive person.

In many ways, Pluto asks you to become your most authentic self. You are asked to kill off anything metaphorically dead or dying. When Pluto conjuncts your sun in a few years time, any work that you can do now to become a more authentic person will be really helpful then. A Plutonian who has survived the refiner's fire can become a much more grounded and powerful person.

But nobody said it would be easy! May the Force be with you.

Neptune Rising

Thank you, Waybread. Makes a lot of sense. Lol yep Pluto certainly is anything but easy!

I've looked back the first time Pluto opposed natal Chiron was when I was 4, then it squared my Sun when I was 6. Last year I met a man who taught me how to do unconscious work going back to my early experiences to when I formed self limiting beliefs. Those were the times my father started seeing another woman, and my parents divorced when I was 6. I've found those unconscious techniques useful, or simply meditating to see if I can get some insights into my unconscious beliefs. That relationship seemed to trigger all of my wounds so bringing everything I feared straight into conscious light of day! His way of being in some ways seemed to replicate everything I experienced as a child, the wounds. The relationship broke down in the end but I have taken some valuable insights about my wounds and now am able to look at them.

Now it feels like I am sitting within the aftermath of the earthquake, volcano and tsunami that the relationship stirred up! But somehow from what he lead me to learn, and other tools I have found along my own path, I am able to work with the 'wreckage' with some sanity :D

Amongst other things, I seem to be learning or letting go of false securities which have been based on external people and things. Maybe that is part of Chiron in the 4th house lesson, finding a sense of 'home' within.

Last edited: