HELP! Is it a fake Grand Quintile? 2 minor grand trines? T-square? A trapeze?

vitoria

Hello everyone!
I am new here, and I would love if someone with a good heart would like to take a look at my chart and explain me a couple of things...

What happens if KETU is in the same house with Sun and Moon?
Which figure is a Trapeze with a Minor Grand Trine with it? I know its not a grand quintile, but its similar somehow... what is it?

Which kind of chart is it? Is it a splash?

Astrotheme dont show all the quintiles and quincunxes I found in other calculator natal chart sites, so I would like if someone with a better software could check this please and tell me all the aspects and a more precise birth wheel.

I was born in Brasil, Ibitinga (SP)
at 8:40 (am)
9/september/1988

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Immagine 3.png
    Immagine 3.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 21

Zarathu

Account Closed
When you mention Ketu, you are probably asking for Vedic Astrology, and if so, you should repost this in the VEdic Section.

If you want the answer from a Tropical western perspective, please let us know.

Thanks

Zarathu

P.S.: I don't know where people are getting these weird and difficult to read charts, but people usually use a chart made in a different way, and described in this FAQ:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

vitoria

Yes please! I would love some tropical Western Perspective!
I mean my Sun and Moon are in the same house with South Node. And my North node is completly alone in 5th house. How strong or weak is it compared to this south node with conjunctions?
And I would like to find a good chart reader too, or someone able.
Everytime I use a website or something, its always different the result of the wheel... its boring!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Every time I use a website or something, its always different the result of the wheel... its boring!

These are probably computer generated reports. Computers can't do astrology beyond the kindergarten level. Its like asking a computer to write a novel or to compose a symphony--an oxy-moron.

I don't want to offend you, but it doesn't sound like you know very much about astrology because you are asking questions about minor details as if these details have serious implications. IN astrology, its about the holographic picture of everything at once, and using things that do mean things, but only in a greater sense.

So perhaps, rather than asking about "what does this mean if this is here" type of questions, maybe you could ask the question about your life that you really want astrology to answer for you, and then we could look at the other technical questions in light of that?

Also, where did you live on:

a. July 24, 1990?

b. Aug 8 1989?

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Last edited:

vitoria

That's very good my budy!

So I will tell u.
I was born in Brazil, and I moved so many times in my life.
When I was 12 I had already changed cities with my family a lot and in 2001 I went to Italy (double citizienship) and lived there till 20.
I passed throgh a lot of stuff, and I was tested in life with repetitive lessons it seems... I am finishing environmental engineering this year, and I think I really hate it. I am doing this to please mostly my parents or to guarantee the idea of a "good funture"...
I felt like I had to grow up very fast, and now its like I want to grow child, even if I am really a responsable person.

Point is, I LOVE ARTS! I love cinema, teather, art galeries, I am not a math mind, but I kind of can do it too...
After graduation I am moving back to Italy and then to London, and I think I'd rather be happier with 2 jobs that I like than an engineering one.

I wish I could do big better stuff...that involve a lot of interests and that can help many. I love animals, I am vegetarian, and I would love to embrance a big cause, and not have just a safe career in something...
Well.. I finding a lot of things in astrology and also nomerology that are explaining this changes of interests, or definition of interests (if its possible).

There are more to tell, but its like very hard for a scorpio ascendant to spit around things of its own life! lol

Thank you so much for your help anyway!

Last edited:

vitoria

Plus...another question...

What happens when a person travel too far?
Is it possible that the MC changes for example?
How is it astrologicaly speaking, if you were born in south emisphere and you go to live in north emisphere?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thank you for taking the time to tell a quick version of your life.

But do you have a question of some kind, at least in a general way?

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

vitoria

Yes...
I am affraid time is passing and that my interests, the true ones, are coming just now in my life.
And I don't know if my love for arts, is also capability and hability with it...
Sometimes you can LOOOOVE something, and simply be very bad when you want to do it!
I'd like to know which career I might do ok. I am not talking money, I am talking about being happy with a profession (and ok, living fine, not under the bridge if possible! lol)

I know its not possible to give predictions...and I am not asking this to you. But what could be my habilities, and what not. This would be already a good thing. I read that splash charts generate people with several interests that may risk to dont conclude anything. That's me. I love too many things, and I want to do all them but none for too much time.
That's why acting is amazing... u dont need to stick with only one personality, one profession as you play so many, and you dont get a killing routine like a job in a company...

The very thought of having a job like this makes my air lack. I need to be free. But our society seems to be against freedom!

Last edited:

Krewster

Your descriptions seem best matched by the following aspects:

-art related talent/interest: the 72-144-72 triangle among Ven-Merc-Sat/Uran;

-scattered about what to do and no confidence to enjoy office life: your Mars makes seven challenging aspects (including "red" aspects to Nept, Sun, Merc and Ven).

Maybe have a thought to whether such Mars aspects could disturb achievement of what you define as success not just in office life but also in the arts.

vitoria

-scattered about what to do and no confidence to enjoy office life: your Mars makes seven challenging aspects (including "red" aspects to Nept, Sun, Merc and Ven).

Maybe have a thought to whether such Mars aspects could disturb achievement of what you define as success not just in office life but also in the arts.

Thank you very much Krewster!
Wow... Its a complicated Mars... I knew it was bad aspected to mercury, neptune and pluto.
I did not know it was bad aspected also to venus and sun!
Could you please tell me the aspects you found? I can look for the details.
If I know it might be easier to deal with the complicated aspects and improve the good ones.
Like I said in some post here, all the time I use a web calculator I get a different result about the aspects and degrees... I'd love to have a trustful list!
Sometimes for example my Mars is retrograte and sometimes not. If so, does it stress more or less the effect?

Thank you for you pacience in reading everything and replying this post :)

vitoria

Wow... Its a complicated Mars... I knew it was bad aspected to mercury, neptune and pluto.
If I know it might be easier to deal with the complicated aspects and improve the good ones.
Like I said in some post here, all the time I use a web calculator I get a different result about the aspects and degrees... I'd love to have a trustful list!
Sometimes for example my Mars is retrograte and sometimes not. If so, does it stress more or less the effect?

Thank you for your pacience in reading everything and replying this post :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
Sometimes for example my Mars is retrograde and sometimes not. If so, does it stress more or less the effect?

Thank you for your patience in reading everything and replying this post :)

This is the danger....

You are now taking phrases like "bad aspected also to" and probably assuming that this means bad things happening, when it only implies challenges that you can solve. There is nothing in your chart that you cannot solve since you designed it yourself before birth to give you an opportunity to be successful in solving certain kinds of problems in life.

As to your Mars, every body's Mars goes RX and direct all the time. Sure it has impact, but its in a broader affect with lots of other planets, signs, houses, aspects etc. There is no silver bullet here or anywhere.

PM me an email address and I will send you a list of the power and friction of all the aspects, houses, signs, and planets in your chart. But when you get this, you will see lots of positives and negatives, and you shouldn't be jumping to any conclusions, because you don't know enough astrology to know what any of it really means, IMO.

Krewster

Your Sun lies Octile (45) to Ven (a common enough “bad” aspect in itself) though Mars “red” triangulates that 45 (via semi-octile aspects). Separately, your Mars bi-septiles Sat/Uran (Uran tightly at 13 min orb).

Dunno if general net available materials will help you nail down the bi-septiles, but the Sun-Ven-Mars “red” triangle should be visible enough (from your experiences/behavior) to allow a silhouette of meaning to rise from the mist.

Are you practising/perfecting any particular art form/media...?...or just considering doing so (since my earlier comment was aimed at suggesting office life might not be worse than the 1,000’s of hours of practise most art forms/media require – unless your Mars functions better in an art environment, given that amazing Merc-Ven-Sat/Uran penta-triangle being so full of talent.

And thanks for not misinterpreting my hasty use of good/bad labels for aspects. Zarathu is, of course, spot on that such vague labels do more harm than good for those newbies that cannot yet read between the lines. You can start by considering them (especially the octiles and semi-octiles) as irritants motivating action, rather than full-on blocks.

vitoria

Very nice Krewster! Thank you for your reply :)
Would it be ok for you to send me this "draw" you found? If not, it's totally ok :) I am just very curious anyway.

Zarathu really gave me an entire arm...two arms..not a hand here! I need to confess, I did not expect such fast and great answers when I first logged this forum! It's a briliant forum!

Well... I tried too little to perform when I was at high school... nothing special, some short texts...but I had no trouble! Its was about 10 years ago, so I am much more mature and secure now than then. (At least, so we want to believe!). I want to try it very deeply after graduation. So next year, is the year I am going to start it. Can't wait and procrastinate this anymore.

I enjoy reading (people/books) and finding a lot of empathy in too many feelings and situations easily. I don't know if this plus being extrovert is enough actually.
I am much more found to struggle for arts than doing the same monotone black and white tasks everyday, at the same very place, with the same very people, for years, hoping for the very same results. It's like death! I am much more found to spend hours talking, performing, reading and meeting new people and places than calculating or making engineering projects.
I am not afraid to get busy, involved and have time to sleep 4 hours at night. I am affraid of working 8 hours a day in something that doesn't give to me any inspiration.

You guys can't imagine how clear my mind is geting. I feel blessed for geting all this info!

Thank you so much and good night!

vitoria

Good night Krewster!
Thank you so much for sending me this map.
I never thought much about these aspects (octiles, quintiles, septiles) but they are not so so minor as they are considered.
I am thankful for all the help I had in this forum from you and Zarathu.
Now I am able to reflect better about my life till now and where I am going to hit!