Can astrology indicate a twinflame?

Noelb

To all,
this is a very generic question. Can astrology indicate a twinflame from a natal chart?

If so, here's mine.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_a.74208.14212.jpg
    astro_2gw_a.74208.14212.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 24

Lykanized

A natal chart won't be able to indicate if you're a twin flame or not and I also don't believe a synastry chart can either. Also keep in mind that soulmates(I know we have multiple soul mates some of whom aren't romantic) and twin flames are often conflated when they're quite different

A twin flame journey is a very personal one, very spiritual, and you'll have to follow your intuition. I do think if you look at a synastry chart between you and your twin flame, you'll find many connection markers, but they may not vary highly between those of a romantic soulmate connection. As far as I know and have seen

Noelb

Thank you for your kind reply. I’m not really sure what’s her time of birth, hence I don’t have her natal chart. We have sun signs of the same elements, same soul group, same galactic signature higher selfs.

Does all the information that I provide count?
Anyway, I’m sorry for asking a multitude of questions. Is this natal chart a possible starseed origin?

fox

There are asteroids and aspects to NN and SN that can indicate soulmate connections and past-life connections. c:

Karma asteroid is definitely one of them!

Sagcap88

Astrology unfortunately can’t tell us if we’ve met “the one”. It can only show us what positives and negatives will show up in a relationship, should it become one (dating doesn’t really activate synastry most times.)

I do think that a lack of meaning in a chart and a lack of Saturn aspects indicates a relationship that isn’t likely to last. Also, some charts show an almost magic connection with a lot of double whammies and conjunctions — albeit, that still doesn’t guarantee the relationship will take.

The best way to attract the right person is to do the things YOU love and invest in yourself and appreciate what you have in your life that’s good.

Best of luck!