What career to choose?

bsab

Banned
You have a very strong 11th and w thar Leo sun, and Jupiter that close to Algol and on MC, and Neptune in 5th , I would have said acting would be great. But I’m not sure about your Scorpio Moon on IC. Fame may become really too much for you. I know too many scorpio moons. Surrounded by them. Fame could be the stress that could really get to you especially w Chiron in the 10th, you are meant to suffer in your career, whatever it is, and I think implications of suffering from fame could be huge. Almost irreversible. Plus Virgo is on your ascendant so you will be under severe pressure to be perfect. You also may not be that open to change and moving around, in any fame related career, that’s essential. Although not sure about this but that Saturn on Uranus in 4th I believe indicates that. You do have excellent third house and Gemeni albeit oppositions for doing things with your hand. My two cents, I have chiton in the 10th too, get used to suffering in your career, no matter what it is, it’s inevitable. Try to focus on a career that satisfies your Scorpio Moon the most so any blow becomes what your Scorpio Moon would cherish to die and come back to life again and again dealing with it. Your 11th house is excellent. Whatever you do, stick to others. People will help you a lot in life. Friends and others. Focus on your 11th.

Not an expert in astrology but I’ve been observing and reading and researching quite a bit.