Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 06-14-2018, 08:24 AM

Power in chart not pluto

Of course we see Pluto as representing power, closely followed by mars and sun. But I’m thinking there could be another way of seeing your power.

I did tarot asking where my power lies. I asked twice, and on both occasions I got a card that represents sag and Jupiter. Surprise surprise, I’m jupiter dominant. Could this then mean, that my jupiter sag qualities are my biggest power? That our dominant shows our power?

Unread 06-14-2018, 02:44 PM

Re: Power in chart not pluto

I think another way of asking is to what planet is weak, and the only planets that are weak are the ones not specficly strong in our charts, ie yes if jupiter is your dominant it would show your strongest/biggest power.
Unread 06-15-2018, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I think another way of asking is to what planet is weak, and the only planets that are weak are the ones not specficly strong in our charts, ie yes if jupiter is your dominant it would show your strongest/biggest power.
Thank you for confirming your thoughts. From now on I'm going to focus on the dominants to see where ppls power and strength lies.
Unread 06-15-2018, 02:17 AM

What sign is your Jupiter in, Abby? Its in-sect (so on your team).
Unread 06-15-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
What sign is your Jupiter in, Abby? Its in-sect (so on your team).
Jupiter is in sag 1st house conjunct Uranus and moon and Neptune is also in sag and south node. Wow, that's a lot. And I still struggle to turn sad and bad situations into positive ones.
Unread 06-15-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Jupiter is in sag 1st house conjunct Uranus and moon and Neptune is also in sag and south node. Wow, that's a lot. And I still struggle to turn sad and bad situations into positive ones.
Sag isn't the happy planet. It's the expansion planet, just like Saturn isn't the sad planet, it's the regression planet. Our depression can become expansive, just as our happiness can regress.
Unread 06-15-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Sag isn't the happy planet. It's the expansion planet, just like Saturn isn't the sad planet, it's the regression planet. Our depression can become expansive, just as our happiness can regress.
So if Jupiter in sag is my power, what power do you think I have eg sag qualities. I always thought this was the positive sign full of indulgence in every sphere - that includes eating and physical activity and travel. Perhaps I better research the qualities
Unread 06-15-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
So if Jupiter in sag is my power, what power do you think I have eg sag qualities. I always thought this was the positive sign full of indulgence in every sphere - that includes eating and physical activity and travel. Perhaps I better research the qualities
I have a tropical sag rising, Sidereal sag Sun. I don't much like the sign. It is the best, the army archer, aiming to expand, pointing it's bow at the heavens and doing any thing to get on top. It isn't this hippy dippy clown that modern astrology trys to make it, yes sag like any sign can be fun, but you can't honestly tell me that it was put in the sky with a bow as a man-horse to be a clown [I mean you can I just don't believe you.]

But yes you are right in that sag is like consumption, it eats little bits and pieces of all kinds of food and doesn't stop or get full for an extended amount if time.

Physical activity is in the realm of mars [Aries, and Scorpio] also Capricorn is individual sport. However sag is your triathlon kind of sign. Travel is Sag and Pisces [Pisces beat sag out because they wander where as Sag explores].

Jupiter in Sag makes Jupiter strong, only luminaries [and Mars] make the sign expressive. However if you have a luminary or Mars acting tightly on that Jupiter then it will be most definetly more expressive as will sag in your specfic case. [Check Semi-squares and sesqui-squares too, I don't like them personally, but it appears to be like a square with a different angle number [45,135].
Unread 06-15-2018, 11:46 AM

Haha good interpretation.

Yeah when I look at the archer I think, hey, he's master of the game or battle. But then I laugh cos he does kinda look funny being half man half horse. To me this shows an open mind. Like he could seriously be anything. Perhaps that's why I'm so confused. Thanks.
Unread 06-15-2018, 11:49 AM

I also agree about sag being the triathlon sign. I can not only do physical triathlon. But food triathlon too .
Unread 06-15-2018, 11:50 AM

I didn't know that made me powerful but hey, if the shoe fits...

Tags
chart, pluto, power