Known Answer: Did I Pass the (final) Exam?

Bunraku

See chart image attached. If I passed the final exam, I would have passed the class with a good grade. Well, did I? :cool:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_123_anonymous.82743.13762.jpg
    astro_2gw_123_anonymous.82743.13762.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 79

conspiracy theorist

No idea how to approach the chart but I'll take a crack anyway.

So you are Moon in Virgo and in 3. Sounds very schoolish.

Your next aspect is a trine to Sun who is located in the house of good spirit. Sun receives Moon into her exaltation and the Sun itself has to do with success and mastery.

So I'm gonna say you did pass your exam and got a good grade :cool:

Bunraku

CS, I was so distracted in that class because some overly Mars male was sitting right next to me...and etc. etc.

Let me message you before I reveal the answer to all.

aniani

Please show me your method of arriving to your conclusion? :innocent:

Alrighty! You are Moon and I learnt yesterday that 9th house for exams, so it makes :jupiter: ruler of your exam/test.

:moon:and :jupiter:makes no aspect but you are sitting in Virgo, house of :moon:'s triplicity and detriment of :jupiter:. That position makes you strong and exam weak, so that's why I am guessing you might have triumphed the exam.

I hope I passed this exam :whistling:

Bunraku

Interesting methods from both of you (CS and Aniani) so far. One more interp from a diff member, and I’ll post the answer! :smile:

david starling

Got to it late, and I'm not proficient at Horary....but, it's a studious, success-driven Chart (as in Natal). Anyway, you probably distracted him more--did HE pass the exam? :lol:

Senecar

This was tricky one for me, as Pisces rulers are both Jupiter and Neptune. Neptune is sitting in the Pisces, which made me think Neptune has upper-hand in ruler-ship for that house.

And that Neptune is opposition to Moon, which is the main significator. With that in mind, I thought the answer is No. I was wrong.

dr. farr

As a test of the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method, since the examination is a 9th house matter, and in whole sign (which is the only format used with the Magic 8 Ball method), Pisces is on the 9th house, and since Jupiter is the ruler (significator) of Pisces, and in the Magic 8 Ball rules of judgement, Jupiter as quesited significator always = a Yes answer, then the Magic 8 Ball would have given a yes answer to this question, and this would have been a correct answer....

Last edited:

Senecar

As a test of the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method, since the examination is a 9th house matter, and in whole sign (which is the only format used with the Magic 8 Ball method), Pisces is on the 9th house, and since Jupiter is the ruler (significator) of Pisces, and in the Magic 8 Ball rules of judgement, Jupiter as quesited significator always = a Yes answer, then the Magic 8 Ball would have given a yes answer to this question, and this would have been a correct answer....

It seems a simpler, and accurate method. I will give it a go next time.
Must admit, I have never heard of the name before "Magic 8 ball Astro-Diviation" :)

And for Horary, Whole Sign House seems good again for simplicity and clarity. If offers more accuracy, even better.

Last edited:

dr. farr

It seems a simpler, and accurate method. I will give it a go next time.
Must admit, I have never heard of the name before "Magic 8 ball Astro-Diviation" :)

And for Horary, Whole Sign House seems good again for simplicity and clarity. If offers more accuracy, even better.

Remember that the Magic 8 Ball is a divination and does not reach the same level as horary-the Magic 8 Ball simply gives yes or no: horary can provide an understanding of the reasons involved in the answer to the horary question.
Yet, when wanting just a simple and direct yes or no, the Magic 8 Ball is of value.

I think you'll discover that using whole sign houses simplifies a lot of things, not just in horary, but in natal, solar return, progressed, event and mundane charts as well. At least that's what I have experienced since I switched over the whole signs years ago:joyful:!

Bunraku

Tik and Spica
I passed the class with a B (that’s passing for me).
I had to do super well in the final to get that grade.
Because the previous test I didn’t do so well since I made a lot silly errors.

tikana

Tik and Spica
I passed the class with a B (that’s passing for me).
I had to do super well in the final to get that grade.
Because the previous test I didn’t do so well since I made a lot silly errors.

YAY .. i got a grade right.. .lol

Vyri

Banned
Marc Edmund Jones theory:take that house/signs lord of that thing or purpose of that which we seek (Jupiter/9th tests)and the lord of the Ascendant whether it be the natural sign lord (Mars of Aries on the 1st) or the visiting sign lord as quest of the Ascendant (Cancer/Moon) and see if these lords agree in humor, triplicity, face and or by aspect. Suggesting a yes answer should the aspect be benign, if otherwise a no of a discordant energy. Mars is making a North Parallel with Jupiter of final testing to pass a higher learning class of study. Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson : "The thing is as good as done."
They need not be in traditional Ptolemaic aspect to make the Parallel valid.

The Moon's last aspect (fluid movement of the energies agreeing and coming to pass) is applying from the third (studying-mental pursuits in Virgo)house and will make her last aspect to Mercury of a trine suggesting the energy flow to be of a yes answer-she (Moon) ruling how dispositions will turn out (4th endings/Cancer on the 1st Ascendant) Was the class a creative study or subject matter?

I also took under consideration Mercury (writing/thinking) lord of the third Gemini rising into the 11th of hopes and wishes house/sign Aquarius, these signs being in triplicity of a trine energy, good benign flow-humor and energy.

Mercury also has natural ruler-ship of studious subject matters = thinking processes and with the previous consideration of the just past Mars/Mercury conj., (did you ask the question a day or so after the test allowing for the approaching Mercury conj. with Mars or was it the same day you took it?) making for compliance. The conj. of these two lords may have also granted the test to be of a passing concern, they coming together as a yes; (writing and tests also are considerations of Mercury and the third house of Gemini/Virgo residing there-lord Mercury his ambassador
additionally..scientific)

Mars is lord of Aries 1st house with Scorpio 5th speculative creative ventures/energies includes the (Mars/Mercury conj.) in Taurus, fixed and steadying the mind. (also consider the talkative gent siting close in proximity as Mars (Scorpio/5th) sparky with Mercury in the 11th of friends) Mercury in Taurus is stodgy but very solid and contemplative with the scientific Mars/lord of creative Scorpio on the 5th.

The parallel is the cinch in my thoughts to give a yes to the question, the other consideration's are like icing on the cake to agree. Sorry I didn't get the answer in sooner..did see the 'yes' of the thread.

Thanks for the studying lessons

All the best

Vyri:wink:

On Cabal all things where go also, the time matching sigs in the chart..but that's another angle that is very lengthy in dissertation efforts I shouldn't consider here.

Last edited:

Senecar

Remember that the Magic 8 Ball is a divination and does not reach the same level as horary-the Magic 8 Ball simply gives yes or no: horary can provide an understanding of the reasons involved in the answer to the horary question.
Yet, when wanting just a simple and direct yes or no, the Magic 8 Ball is of value.

I think you'll discover that using whole sign houses simplifies a lot of things, not just in horary, but in natal, solar return, progressed, event and mundane charts as well. At least that's what I have experienced since I switched over the whole signs years ago:joyful:!

How does the Magic 8-ball work, and what makes it to give accurate yes/no answers?

I was looking into my charts comparing between Placidus and Whole House one, and funnily enough my life seems more resonating with the Whole House chart.

But my friend's chart seems more resonate with the Placidus chart for his current life.

So I was wondering, if there has to be some sort of evaluation for each people's life with the type of chart, rather than blindly sticking to a particular House system.

This issue has not been resolved for me as yet.