Please help me!!!

Astrologer4U

I haven't seen my friend since he decided for the 3rd time he doesn't want anything to do with me. Tonight I was at the gym and I believe that I saw him. I asked some people at the gym had they seen him and two guys said yes but the security guard did not see him and the front desk servant did not see him come in or leave. I am so confused, I looked right at him but my head told me that was not him, then when he got up to leave, I saw that it was definately him. I went to go and look for him but never saw him leave and he did not come back to the area where I was at. So again, the question is... Was that him that I saw at the gym?

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• wasthathimIsaw@thegym.gif
    wasthathimIsaw@thegym.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 26

Astrologer4U

I am assuming that the gym would be represented by the 6th house. He is Jupiter and Jupiter will be opposing Mars. Mars is co Ruler of Scorpio right? So if Jupiter is about to oppose mars, does that mean it was him that I saw at the gym. Please help!!!

Astrologer4U

dr. farr

In your original post you stated that at your second look it was "definitely him"; then later you became confused: the validity of the horary question is at stake here: if you believe that you probably saw him, but are not sure, then the question is really not valid because you already have your answer in the "probably"; however, if, in spite of "it was definitely him", for some reason you have become totally and completely unsure of whether or not you were, in essence, "hallucinating" at the time when you "definitely saw him", then the horary is valid: so, before delineating this specific horary, is it valid (as explained above) or not? Do you thing you "probably" saw him, or do you completely doubt whether or not you actually saw him??

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Dr Farr is right. The ascendant is at 1 degree, so its not the right question to be asking.
Both the rulers are in their respective house 5, so that's a possible yes, BUT the two dont aspect one another.So that's a no.
Sorry.
Lilly

Astrologer4U

Thanks you two. It has been confirmed that Yes, it was him. The reason why I wasn't sure was because I was far away from him and he has shaved all of his facial hair off. I went back to the gym two days later and I saw him leaving as I was coming, I stood at least 20 inches in front of him and I spoke to him, all of his facial hair was gone making his face appear to look a lot younger and slimmer, that is the reason why I was sure it was him, yet unsure at the same time.

Could you two please help me out with these two threads... Pleeeeeeze

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27351

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=227465#post227465